[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to be raped? I think I would like it. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: floyd.jpg (7KB, 212x231px) Image search: [Google]
floyd.jpg
7KB, 212x231px
How does it feel to be raped?

I think I would like it.

I'm a guy, by the way.
>>
>>36530678
I raped my friend when I was drunk he was too posted b4 but he didnt move
>>
>>36530678
Andry Griffith was such a good show. Nice post anon
>>
Not good and scary. Feels gross after.
>>
>>36530678
don't say that. You honestly don't know what you are talking about. It feels awful, especially when you know that more that one person participated and basically anyone has human respect for you. I was a foreign student and I was raped by people who i thought were good people, it's fucking funny how trump talks shit saying we mexicans are rapist, but when i lived in the usa i was raped myself.
>>
>>36530975
a weiny is a weiny, no matter ur opinion of it. consent doesnt change the act
>>
>>36530678
>I'm a guy, by the way
post tits or gtfo
>>
>>36530975
Hey, at least now you know not to come over to the U.S.
>>
i want a monster girl to rape me desu
>>
>>36531064
(You)
>>36531164
Im richer than you poor faggot. I have 2 apartments in the usa and houses in mexico
>>
>>36531263
How does that have anything to do with what I said? You sound pretty salty there mate.
>>
>>36531263
use ur money not get get raped mr rockefeller
>>
>>36531263
>is rich

then why come in the first place?
>>
>>36531396
/pol/tards are this deluded thinking only poor fags come to le burger country to make pennies. Quite amusing pleb. I dont need le loans to pay an american college. Daddy happens to have several companies in mexico
>>
>>36531064
> a weiny is a weiny, no matter ur opinion of it. consent doesnt change the act
> men actually believe this
> what rape culture? looool
>>
i doubt that rape is as bad as women say it is.

They have a tendency to overexaggerate many other things.
>>
>>36531263

congrats, you're a mexican richfag who can afford to leave the country. you can probably barely relate to the rest of us.
>>
>>36531675
Even if they don't hurt you physically, yeah, it sucks a lot. It's amazing how guilty and dirty you can feel because of something someone else did. Took two years just to feel mostly normal again.

Believe it or don't.
>>
>>36530678
Some people don't feel bad after rape, but society forced them to.
>>
>>36532543
>Didn't feel bad and didn't feel bad socially

I only felt bad for not feeling bad.
>>
>>36530678
Well, for one, for it to be rape, you shouldn't like it.
>>
>>36531675
Shove a broomstick up your ass abruptly with no lubrication. Now tear it through your ass a couple times, in and out. Your ass will be bleeding and in a hell of a lot of pain.

Its exactly the same for women, which you'd know if you werent a virgin. It's not just painful for them but traumatizing. I mean, look at most of the most fucked up serial killers. They're usually grown men that were raped as kids.

If a man getting raped makes him crazy enough to turn that around into murdering people then no, I dont think women are exaggerating about it. Not about neither the physical nor the emotional pain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.