[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder you missed out on teen love and there is no going back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 25

File: teen.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
teen.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
Daily reminder you missed out on teen love and there is no going back
>>
>>36530440
Lost the V at 12 just miss the other relationships and girls I could have fucked 37 now
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>missed out on twenties love

There is no going back.
>>
>>36530440
Teen relationships last a week. Also ur a negro
>>
i dated the same girl from 15 yrs old till 22 yrs old. teen love, barring the off chance that it lasts for the rest of your life, is either entirely pointless due to being so short, or will absolutely destroy you when it's gone.
>>
>>36530440
Daily reminder of what I would of missed out on -
>Blowing shit up
>Fucking with the school computers
>Being an absolute cunt and laughing all the time

Yeah I don't know I know heaps of people when I was in my teens who were in relationships who couldn't get up to havoc. But they have normal lives now while I am on this shithole.
>>
>>36530488
not missing much. if you're in any city type of area, or even in the shadow of a city, unchecked hedonism combined with a healthy dose of feminist rhetoric has basically turned early 20's into "encouraged slutting around" playtime for girls. no point. 20's love is the cold peak of hypergamy
>>
>>36530566
>teen love, barring the off chance that it lasts for the rest of your life, is either entirely pointless due to being so short, or will absolutely destroy you when it's gone.
fucking this
>>
For those of you who think this stops hurting as you near 30, think again. Even if you finally find some broken used up single mom to fuck in your 30's, it still hurts.

You had one shot on this Earth and these are experiences you'll never get back.
>>
>>36530643
>tfw robots will never swallow the redpill that tfw no gf is actually preferable to tfw gf dumped you
>>
i experienced heartbreak
I charmed a girl, she slowly realized i was autistic ( i drew it out for way to long before making a move) then she rejected me

felt devastated for a day before it was just heartbreak which was the best feeling ive ever felt.
>>
>>36530728

>a girl wanted to fuck you for a time

vs.

>a girl has literally never wanted to fuck you

Which one hurts your self-worth more, dipshit?
>>
>>36530675
jesus christ man
blox
>>
>>36530675

life sucks, I think at 30 i'm gonna start doin heroin
>>
>>36530810
as someone who has experienced both, getting dumped sucks more
>>
>>36530440
I had it and wish I didn't sometimes
>>
File: FaceApp_1492089843884.jpg (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492089843884.jpg
170KB, 600x600px
Used to be jaded about this, but I don't care anymore. I found that I had idealized loving relationships and misconceived what most women want out of a relationship, Especially hormonal, immature teens. What I, as a robot, want from a relationship is fundamentally and irreconcilably different from what virtually all women want
>>
>teen love
naive trash
tighter pussy and harder cock are the only things teens can lay claim too (pun intended)
the swole love of an aged, learned, experienced couple puts the budding hormonal lusts to shame
>>
>>36530440
daily reminder you are such a fuckup that picking on retards and autistists gets you off.
>>
Teen love? Every day of my life j wake up looking for people or places to stick my dick in
>>
>>36530957
if it lasts into adulthood it forms a really tight bond. if you cross the threshold from mid-teens into early-to-mid-twenties alongside another person, that is the best groundwork for the type of learned relationship you describe
>>
>>36530440
Teen love is trash.

t. had five gfs in high school. We cheated on each other all the time because teens can't think straight and get bored of their gf/bf after a month.
>>
>>36530440
you can always have a 16 years old gf if you're not 50
>>
>>36530440
I didn't actually thanks God.

She lives near to where I'm living also
>>
File: Turn Back Time.jpg (35KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
Turn Back Time.jpg
35KB, 404x404px
>>36530440
You can never go back anons.

Nonetheless;
We probably all wish we didn't spend so much time alone in elementary, we all wish we could have acknowledged that girl who may have been into us in middle school, and we all wish we would have asked that girl to prom in high school.

Yet we're thankful for the times when we came home from elementary to watch shitty Youtube videos and play flash games, when we came home from middle school to play the newest console game, and all those hours we spent after highschool on r9k... Somehow I don't think I would change a thing,
even if I could.
>>
File: You can never go back.png (118KB, 737x714px) Image search: [Google]
You can never go back.png
118KB, 737x714px
That aboriginal feel.
>>
What type of person experiences teen love yet comes to these boards? Why are you here?
>>
Normalfags, make up your minds. Is it great or not?
>>
>>36530440
I missed out on teen love and college love now all I have left is maybe a chance at Chad's sloppy seconds, and even that I'll have to work my ass off to get
>>
>>36530859
How can you experience both if someone wanted to fuck you?
>>
>>36531103
people don't exist in a binary, one-dimensional way in which the only qualifier is "has had gf" vs. "has not had gf"
>>
>>36531149
if someone wanted to fuck you tomorrow, would you have not experienced the years of people not wanting to fuck you? if a man loses his virginity at 80 years old, does the sole fact that someone, at some point, wanted to fuck him, mean that he is now fully removed from the experience of having people not wanting to fuck him?

tl;dr, the passage of time
>>
>falling for a normie meme

how many normie teens even experienced love?
>>
>>36531130
It's great but at the same time it's childish.

The passion and the mental anticipation it's great, but you two can't keep that for longer than 3 months, then it becomes a normal relation with everything that implies, it's not always pretty, even more if you are both some insecure teens.

Girls consider that after that first relationship they are ready for the world and fuck everything they can, males try to keep their shit togheter but usually end as tolls because they still miss her.
>>
>>36531130
if you approach it casually it can be good for avoiding social and romantic retardation later in life.

if you approach it with the intent to build a serious connection with someone it becomes a high-risk, high-reward scenario that is hard to justify outside of pure feels due to the likelihood that it won't work out, and the likelihood that it will crush you emotionally when it that happens.
>>
>>36531097
Fucking hell, I'm in tears...
>>
>>36531208
It all depends on how old you are and how much time as passed by.

There is a difference in having sex for the first time at 20 and 30.

If you got a gf under at 20 or under, you can't really claim to know or feel the actual damage if being undesirable.
>>
>>36531156

If I had relationships and sex as a teen, I would not fucking be here. And I would be 10x more successful in life. You have no idea how it feels to fucking fail at it as a young man and what it does to your self esteem. It fucks with EVERYTHING in your life.
>>
>>36531268
i'd like to add to this though, that i probably have a skewed view. only 5% of high school sweethearts are still dating by the time their first college semester is over, me and my high school sweetheart were together until after i would have graduated college. so, maybe i have an idealized view of teen romance that actually includes real love etc.
>>
>>36530938
And what is that?
fuckin robonigger let me post
>>
i fell in love with a true qtpie at 18. I had no idea how good it was until i hit my late twenties.

There is no high like that first love.
>>
>>36530938
A lot of teen relationships are whirlwind romances where all the feelings are heightened. Even though a lot of people look back on it and think it was dumb they miss the point entirely. For everyone the relationship felt real and the emotions felt real and that's what matters. You'll never feel those highs and lows again when older. You're more pragmatic, mature and experienced. You missed out
>>
>>36531371
i hate that robots get mad at being told the truth. no one is denying your pain, senpai, but the point is, people can be "robotic", deeply antisocial, terrible with women, undesirable, etc. but still have had a gf at one point. someone who succeeded at getting sex as a fluke isn't really that far off-base from what any other robot feels. the robotic hegemony is exactly what prevents the beta uplifting
>>
You can't have your first relationship in your 20's, you gotta get your first one out of the way early. If you missed out, YOU'RE FUCKED.
>>
>>36530440
i didnt i dated a girl and loved her madly and then moved away and dated another girl and loved her madly and when the first girl came to see her i had to have second girl take me but her awkwardness and jealousy made us abandon girl number one to be raped and its all my fault and i wish i was successful killing myself but now its too late.
>>
>>36531444

If you did it once, you can do it again. I have not even gotten a kiss, how do you think I feel? Maybe you got lucky, so does the guy that hit the lottery and won 500 million dollars. He still won.
>>
>>36531371
You're a fucking idiot. You're like those cunts who only play video games because they're losers and not because they like them. A lot of people are here, even after fucking multiple girls, having a gf, moving out, having friends, etc because we want to be here not because we have no where else to go
>>
>>36530440
No I didn't and it was shit.
>>
>>36531412
This
I had my first kiss at 25.
Felt absolutely nothing after being jaded and alone for so long.
>>
>>36531508
that's a narrow view, man. i see where you're coming from but there are so many factors that play into a person's happiness and so many factors that go into getting laid that it's not fair to say. would you deny that Eggman is robot material just because he got laid? i dunno. i know that virginity has always been a benchmark in /r9k/ (at least Robot9001) culture, but as i get older that seems dumber and dumber to me
>>
>>36531542

Why do you want to ruin this board? Why can't you fuck off to facebook with the other normalshies? Can people like myself have anywhere to go?

>>36531571

Like I said, once you git 20 you can't properly have your first romance. If I fucked a 10/10 tomorrow I still would not be normal.
>>
>>36531444
That makes no fucking sense though.
How can you claim all those things yet still have a gf?
That means obviously someone at some point found you desirable enough to pursue and have sex with you.

Then you compare yourself to robots?

You know why I hate you Normie's?
Because you have zero self awareness.
>>
>>36531645
>>36531628
this thread is making me feel really old.
>>
>>36531401
Mostly I want a super-close confidante, someone to bounce ideas and thoughts off of as an equal. Physical touch is nice, but I think that knowing that there is someone I can talk to unconditionally without restraint (and the honor to be the same for someone else) would be amazing.
From what I've seen, women mostly want a strong man, a rock, a stoic figure that doesn't show strong emotion, and a protector. I don't want to be that, the thought of maintaining that figure seems exhausting to me. I want a partner who can help me, and me help her, to tackle the shitty parts of existence.
>>
first loves will likely ruin you for everyone after. You will never feel things so brightly and sharply in your life. I really don't know how people ever actually move on from that. I suppose those that do had their first loves dissolved in disastrous, prolonged break ups that profoundly diminished their respect and attraction for the person.
>>
>>36531725

I feel like a lot of sluts were once good girls that got their hearts broken or the 1st love just didn't work out so they went crazy afterwards
>>
File: a14.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
I can never experience teen lust you say?
>>
File: balrog.png (89KB, 205x208px) Image search: [Google]
balrog.png
89KB, 205x208px
Its okay I dated a really cute 18 year old rich south korean girl for a year when I was 25.
>>
>>36531628
Because its not just your board. I've been here since 06/07 and have no intention of ever leaving. I can post on whatever board I want
>>
>>36530590
>being an absolute cunt and laughing your ass off
Luckily I didn't miss out on this
I was either loved by people or absolutely hated. Nobody was a fence sitter about me
>>
File: 1491513964673.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491513964673.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
I don't even care anymore, I don't feel anything anymore than sadness and black, I'm done, honestly just waiting to die and I'm only 18, its worse for me because I'm technically a "teen" but I already know my life is done, I just want to die already, I'm sure the true non normie robots know this feel
>>
>>36531951

You still have 2 years, better at least try your ass off. You can still basically fuck 15 year olds right now. Once you're over 20, then you can give up. Don't do it son, don't end up like me in my mid 20's still posting here.
>>
>>36531022
And this happens to who? Christians, not hedonists. What % of teen relationships end up churning out a cuckold and a whore, and which ones end in a life long relationship and well-raised children?
>>
>>36531542
Why do you want to be here?
Go to reddit, it's suits you more better.
>>
File: 1456320087394.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456320087394.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>36532026
>better at least try your ass off.

literally not possible

I'D NOT BE ON FUCKING R9K AT 4 AM IF I COULD GET GIRLS
>>
>>36531615
Of course eggman is a Normie.
He's smart enough to capitlize on the few dummies that worship him. At the end of the day, he still is a Normie. An ugly Normie, but a Normie non the less.
>>
>>36530440
Disregard females, consume fermented grain mash daily.
>>
>>36531951
>18

Bro you have so much time left before shit really hits the fan.

But I can sympathize, I was like you at your age.

Just know you have safety nets and don't let fear hold you back. Not at your age. Let loss man.
>>
>>36532341
Start lifting.
It helps with confidence.

Are you tall?
Do you have a big dick?
>>
>>36530440
27 here. this thought haunts me almost daily. Its not productive to keep dwelling in the past like this, but I cant help it. I think part of the reason is because I had girls interested in me when I was 14, 15. Sweet, pretty girls. I had the opportunities but I let them slip away. I didn't have anyone to help me with good advice; sheltered upbringing, no older brother to give me tips. I was so clueless and awkward. I missed out on the tightest pussy of a lifetime. The only positive I can think of is that I didnt have the chance to get anyone pregnant; my buddy got a girl pregnant the first time he had sex at 17 and his life has been a mess ever since then.
>>
File: 1419003915433.jpg (21KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1419003915433.jpg
21KB, 400x386px
>>36532624
die in a pit
>>
File: 1415749408174.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1415749408174.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>>36530440
I had a chance but passed on it. When she asked me out it took a fraction of a second to realize I'm horrible at socializing and carrying on a conversation, I had a fight or flight response so I just said "I'll think about it" and ignored her until she got the hint. From that point on I knew I was a lost cause, fast forward and here I am a 27 KV with the same feelings towards dating
>>
>>36532690
What I'm being 100 percent serious dude.
Not even making.
You don't have to be body builder bIg, but just in shape.
If by chance you do get to have sex, you want to feel comfortable naked.
>>
>>36532746

stop replying or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
Does it count if she was a teen? I was 21 and she was 19.
>>
>>36532776
Whatever man...
I just someone gave me advice at your age.
Instead I spent it all on jerking and vidya.

Oh well, I guess the cycle continues.
>>
I don't give a fuck, its easy to look at the guys that had those experiences and be jelly, but on the flip side for every guy with a memorable teen romance there's another who just ended up knocking a bitch up because he was a stupid teen.

You gotta be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>36530440
>be me 27 in /uni/
>young cute people everywhere smiling looking sexy to each other
but theres a chance they will end up like me hahahahahha feels bad anyway
>>
>>36532233
No, it suits you better
>>
I'm a damn teenager and if you all were teens at one point JESUS CHRIST WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO COME BACK teen love is so fickle and relationships change like every 3 day. Ever since about 1 year ago, ever since I stopped considering suicide, everything has felt super bland. Only occasional chuckles but usually fits of rage and anger. I need help anons.
>>
>>36530440
daily reminder that none of that shit matters, teen love is never permanent. you either broke up with your high school gf before you graduated or shortly after. if you did neither of those things you made a terrible fucking mistake. no exceptions. seriously, dont worry about missing out on that
>>
File: 1492842352639.jpg (10KB, 318x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492842352639.jpg
10KB, 318x325px
>just turned 21
>still a virgin
>parents are starting to yell at me for not giving them grandchildren
>>
>>36530566
>>36533152
thanks for posting bruhs
>>
>>36532690
Kek dude these fucking normans.
>>
>>36533121
Just wait until you are 25...
>>
>>36533152
It's not about it being ever lasting.
It's about getting that experience and moving on with your life towards actual mature relationships.
It's about not carrying around the stigma that you are in your mid 20s and never have been in a relationship where as pretty much every single fucking person has been on one.
And what's worse is because you were never in a relationship, the people in your dating pool will reject you bcause of that.
>>
>>36533252
I'm a 25 to kv
I was just giving the youngin some advise to change his life for the better.
>>
teen love was fucking gay and it was the worst time of my life im so happy its over you fuckers are lucky
>>
>>36533239
>parents are starting to yell at me for not giving them grandchildren

I'm 25.
My parents don't yell, but I know it makes them sad.
>>
Is 15 too late guys?
>>
>>36530440
>Teen

Mate, they look 11

>Love

People this young do not experience love, lust will come in a few years. All they are doing is copying the adults in their lives, trying to be "cool".

Also, is it just me, or does that pose look fucking retarded? It looks like he's about to pick her up, but isn't strong enough
>>
>>36533423
lmao you are like wee babby
>>
It would have been nice to be able to have a relationship without the worries of adult responsibilities.
Even my early 20s would have been better for this.

But now, if I meet a girl my age, it's basically going to be a rushed effort to have children before she becomes infertile or only able to birth autists.
>>
>>36533411
I tell them. "Keep waiting. By the way, I'm gonna go buy a 75 inch TV this week!"
>>
File: 1488749370061.png (483KB, 621x579px) Image search: [Google]
1488749370061.png
483KB, 621x579px
>>36532776
Kek, fucking faggot, you don't even WANT to get better. Maybe you really should just fucking end yourself.
>>
I don't see what makes it so great, I was such a awkward mess it would have just been a disaster, rational 20s love/lust is where its at, though I can't get that either.
>>
>>36533450
I know its great isnt it? I used to be overlooked all the time but having my shit together at 25 and still being good looking women are scrambling for my dick
>>
File: spurdo_81.jpg (223KB, 1602x829px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_81.jpg
223KB, 1602x829px
I'm 19, I still have a year.
>>
>>36533467
>I'm gonna go buy a 75 inch TV this week!

I envy you.
You have no idea how much I wish I thought that'd bring me the same amount of fulfilment as a family would.
As much as I like to pretend I don't want kids and would rather just spend my money on myself, I know I'm lying.
>>
>>36530440
I have only ever truly felt for fictional women. Sure, I see girls around who I would happily have sex with if she wanted to, but my love if reserved for the second dimension.
>>
>>36530440
Worst feeling in the world ..40 now and still miss my teen love
>>
>>36530675
Is you are wazard?
>>
>>36531097
>tfw can't hate this picture because its literally all my own fault

Life is a fucking meme
>>
File: 1487808463751.jpg (152KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1487808463751.jpg
152KB, 1280x1381px
>>36530488
>>missed out on twenties love
>tfw fell hard for my oneitis partly because I viewed her as my last chance at young late teens/early 20s romance
>she has a bf
>he ended up knocking her up
It's over. Perhaps this is a sign that I'll only ever be able to be a beta provider for single mothers.
>>
>>36533343
Why are so many of you retards like this

I lost my virginity at 23 to a 22 year old. We met through online gaming and she was a sheltered loner who spent all of her time either playing vidya or falling asleep since she had some weird health issue that always made her tired.
She was my first love and also a virgin herself and we dated for a few years before I fucked it up and she left.

It doesnt matter what age you are when you have your first love. It'll still be just as powerful, just as confusing and just as maddening. and if you're a dipshit NEET like I was, it doesnt matter if you meet the purest waifu of your dreams. If you can't get your shit together now, you won't be getting your shit together then either and you two will breakup anyway.

Its been years since then and I havent changed shit. I'm still a NEET. I'm still a loser, I still have no friends. Falling in love didn't change anything. If anything, it made it all that much more painful because it makes you realize just how bad of a fuckup you really are.

Even if most of you meet someone, you'll lose them anyway because you have no motivation to actually change and no not even having a qt by your side constantly encouraging you to keep trying will change that.

It isnt your missed opportunities fault, it's yours and your attitudes.
>>
>>36530440
don't care at all desu
>>
File: stopwatchinganime.png (56KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
stopwatchinganime.png
56KB, 500x400px
>>36530440
What is this teenage romance bullshit?
>"i luv u 4 ever bby even tho i dont even know wut luv is"
>break up a week later

If anything, I should be upset that I won't get more mature women in their thirties.
>>
ITT: Normalfags
Please leave my board. I hate you.
>>
>>36535166
>because I lucked out, so will you!
Fuck off

And no, it's not just as powerful, confusing or any of that other shit you said.

There is no cure for cynicism and being a jaded asshole. There is no cure for self hatred after being alone your entire life.

Go preach your sad story elsewhere.
>>
>>36535091
This is so close to happening to me I can feel it.
>>
>>36535215
It's the most carefree purest form of romance. Without the baggage and let downs life brings.

Two people liking eachother for who they are.
Not about things like social status, money or any of that other bullshit.
>>
>>36535303
Oneitis getting pregnant or having only single mothers as viable options?
>>
>>36531371
>If I had relationships and sex as a teen, I would not fucking be here. And I would be 10x more successful in life.
Yes you would and no you wouldn't. Sex doesn't automatically make you a different person that's not a lazy, unmotivated fuck
>>
>>36535365
Eh, not that exact scenario. Just a 10/10 little 17 year old qtp2t who was into me has a boyfriend and she's going to college on the other side of the state after graduation.

I could see myself being single well into my 20s though. Maybe even longer.
>>
>>36531085
>elementary
>youtube
"robots", everyone.
At 20 you're barely a few years away from the average age of losing virginity, well within the norm. The vast majority of you will turn out to be failed normalos and will lose your virginity before 5 years.
>>
>>36535388

> it's another episode of norman mcshithead tries to lecture people whose life experiences he could never understand or even imagine from his high pulpit of basic biological fulfillment
>>
>>36535388
But the only reason I'm unmotivated or lazy is because I never had sex.

Why would I be motivated if it's just me and always has been me?

Motivated for what?
>>
>>36531045
Maybe it's not teen love that is trash. Perhaps it is you, and the women you dated.
>>
>>36530440
>tfw don't turn 20 for 5 months so there's still a chance
>>
>>36530440
Speak for yourself, at least you cant get a 16-18 year old preggo now
>>
>>36530440
I had it. And it absolutely destroyed me..
>>
>>36530859
>simultaneously experiencing no one ever wanting to fuck you and people wanting to fuck you at the same time

Tard
>>
>>36530440
I don't mind that I missed out on teen love. It's not real love, it's immature and isn't particularly meaningful. When I meet someone that I actually love, it'll be a million times better.
>>
File: wiz.png (35KB, 471x385px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.png
35KB, 471x385px
I know this will sound edgy and cringeworthy, but love is overrated. Friendship is superior.
>>
File: sad frog.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>36535650
>you cant get a 16-18 year old preggo now
>>
>>36530440
No I didn't lol
Original
>>
File: IMG_4560.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4560.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>36531097
Fuck man, I did all of those things and more x10
>>
>>36530440
I'm honestly glad I missed out on that shit. As a teen, I was a fucking dumbass, and I don't know of anyone who wasn't. The odds on me having a teenage romance that didn't lead to teenage heartbreak or teenage pregnancy was suprisingly low.

Still, since people seem super caught up in the past....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogN6TnPaLUQ
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (63KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
63KB, 403x392px
>You missed out on Deluxe, Prime cut TEEN PUSSY
>You never licked pure, unfucked teenage pussy
>You never touched their soft skin, their delicate features and their plump teenage asses and titties
>You never experienced the pinnacle of intercourse. Fucking a teenage girl in her sexual prime

I'M LOSING MY SIGHT
LOSING MY MIND
WISH SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME I'M FINE
>>
>>36530566
This. I got destroyed.
>>
>>36530440
I went to a shitty inner city hs I had 3 chances to fuck 3 women . I passed it up since all 3 were crazy .
>>
File: boywonder.jpg (38KB, 167x186px) Image search: [Google]
boywonder.jpg
38KB, 167x186px
Kind of glad I missed out. My life now would be a lot shittier knowing I peaked some time in my life.

Honestly becoming somewhat financially independent sort of improved my life very little from high school days. If I was a chad in high school my current life would be hell.

It's all about perspective.
>>
>>36536380
dope song im a dirtbike rider, I love rock and roll, I like bmxing , and I like vtec race cars with turbo and nos
>>
ESTAMOS MUERTOS JODER

MUERTOS
>>
>>36530440
I'm a robot, nigger

I couldn't get any teen chicks back then and I can't now.

There was nothing to miss out on for me
>>
File: 1492831956471.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1492831956471.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>36530675
Stop it stop it stop itt
>>
>tfw I had girls ask me out but I never responded to them due to being nervous
>>
Good, fuck that shit. Teen love is love in it's most superficial and self-destructive form. Both of you are too immature to know what you really want in life. I'd never have the patience for something so stupid.
>>
>>36530440
fuck regret, i dont feel it.
>>
>implying we won't have a second chance at teen love once the age of consent is lowered
>>
Teen "love" is awful. Consider yourselves lucky you missed out on all that drama.
>>
File: pepe okay.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe okay.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>36530440

But that's false.

I had a girlfriend when I was 13 - 14, for about 8 months.

Got to second base with her (i.e. fingering/handjob). I mean I was a bit of a loser, but I still managed to do these things way before most of my friends, who didn't get girlfriends until they were 15/16.

Then I had many drunken, sloppy, awkward make out sessions / fingering sessions with random girls between the ages of 14 and 20.

Lost virginity at 20, while I was at university. She was fit. We had drunken sex after meeting at this party, then I met up with her for sex a few times after that too.

Then I got my second proper "girlfriend" I guess, also when I was 20. Went out with her for a few months and had sex a few times. I managed to screw up this relationship though. But maybe we weren't meant for each other. We were slightly different I guess.

Then I slept with a third girl when I was... damn I don't know. 22? 23? 24? I can't even remember. It was this old friend of mine, after a drunk night out. It wasn't really a great experience. I was sorta depressed at the time so I guess that's why I'm not sure when it was.

If you didn't have any sex experiences during your teen years then you're pretty fucking pathetic to be honest.
>>
>>36530440
Part of growing up is realizing and accepting how you're not special and will miss out on a lot of things. Like space travel, like exploration, like being rich and so on.
>>
>>36530675
I doubt I'll live that long, might kill myself if war doesn't break out soon enough.
>>
>>36535296
huh, no wonder you missed out on teen love.
Nobody wants you with that attitude, kek
>>
>>36536411

Having sex at 16 sucks because neither of you know what you're doing
>>
>>36530440
Love is a spook, I had a great time having sex with other teens though. Daily reminder having a partner won't fix your life!
t. failed normalfag
>>
>>36531444
>>36531542
>>36535388
You fags are so dumb it's unbelievable.

It's not about the act of sex itself. The ability to have sex and relationships as a teen is not the main aim, but it is in fact a manifestation of being lucky, successful and desirable as a teen which then carries over to the later life. If you were a loser back then then the chances of not being a loser later on are low. And it you can't even get a relationship or sex, which are the absolute basics and fundamentals of humanity, then there's no way you can get anything more advanced.
>>
>>36531951
When I was 18 I was still hopeful something would change for the better but it didn't. You won't even notice when the two years pass, trust me.
>>
>>36530810
It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.. I suppose that's true but if my gf left me is I'd be pretty heartbroken and never having her would have been preferable since I "wasted" so much of my life on her
>>
File: 1420040897247.jpg (52KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
1420040897247.jpg
52KB, 680x456px
>>36540637
Nah, anon I've been there too and trust me it's worse to have never loved than to have loved and lost.

If you have loved and lost then you will be in pain for some time but then you'll return to life. If you've never loved or actually "been loved" is more accurate then it will eat you up from the inside and as you get older you will realize that you will simply never be able to for a relationship and have any good memories. Because if you had a gf, you most likely still have some fond memories of what you did together AND you still have some experience when it comes to relationships which is why you should have no issue finding and keeping another girl.
>>
>>36530440
I didn't. I did miss out on geekdom and I regret that.
>>
>>36540637
Don't think of "wasting" your life on someone. It's already a sunk cost. Once the time's gone, it's sunk, you can never get it back, so there's no point dwelling on it. You only look at your current position and make the best choice from there.
>>
>>36530440
I got a used up borderline girl when I was 17 and she was 19 so technically I made it. I didn't realize she was incapable of love at the time but I sure was.
>>
>>36530440
I'm 21 (soon to be 22) and I feel fucking ANCIENT. I feel like my life is already over.
>>
>>36542533
22 soon to be 23. This has been plaguing me since I was 19. I'd like to say it gets better, but thus far it fucking hasn't.
>>
>>36530440
>feelsbadman

that's the thing that hurts the most
>>
>>36542558
23 and it keeps getting worse, slowly creeping up and not going away. It's never going to be better and I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>36530440
18 but this fucking cuts so deep
So alone
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.