[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point ? Having a gf is just having a job that pays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0739.jpg (412KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
412KB, 818x1157px
What is the point ? Having a gf is just having a job that pays in sex.

So if you're a decent bf you get sex once every 2 weeks like a paycheck.

But she's bossing other people around to lol

Sex isn't pointless but relationships are
>>
>>36530373
True in most case. But you know what? You can make her bring more than sex in the relationship. Bonding is not a meme. She could cook for you, make you feel good at home, massage you... it's up to you to make her what you want.
>>
You will get much more out of relationships if you view them as more than a chemical equation.
>>
>>36530373
>Having a gf is just having a job that pays in sex.
Having a gf is about the relationship, not the sex, anon.
It's not a job that pays in sex, it requires mutual effort.
Don't boil down sex and relationships down to such simple things. You know just as much as the next person that you really want to have a close connection with someone you care about, it's human nature. That feeling is why relationships matter, not the "paycheck sex."
>>
>>36530606
>>36531521
>>36532033

>all these semi-serious responses to a made up scenario

Busted
>>
OP, you have clearly never been in love. Love changes everything.
>>
It depends on the girl, some girls are high maintenance and want a guy to do everything, but others are more comforting.

Its not the sex that makes guys settle down, its how girls pamper you, go make me a sandwich isn't a meme, if you don't have a girl that follows orders you're doing it wrong.

Its easy to get caught in the trap of a demanding gf because as men we have to make the first move and impress them, but you have to switch gears at some point.
>>
>>36532162

Love is fake and gay.
>>
File: IMG_2747.jpg (38KB, 306x288px)
IMG_2747.jpg
38KB, 306x288px
>>36532171

Ooh man she makes sandwiches but so does subway.
>>
>>36532064
>Implying this entire board isn't made up scenarios
You fucked up, now get out.
>>
>>36532222

Right, the made up scenario here is mine. And the semi-serious responses are my reward for a well-crafted op.

Turns out my made up op holds a grain of truth after all.
>>
>>36532217

Subway won't give it to you for free, or pay for your gas.
>>
File: Here'sYour(You).gif (443KB, 480x238px)
Here'sYour(You).gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>36532260
Good for you, but you must leave now.
>>
>>36532322

Now we're just being ridiculous
>>
>>36532346

I don't need to leave, ever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.