[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saving for retirement Is this the biggest kike trick ever?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1471659261912.png (205KB, 431x276px) Image search: [Google]
1471659261912.png
205KB, 431x276px
>Saving for retirement

Is this the biggest kike trick ever?
>>
>>36530271
It probably is if you are fucking yourself drinking or eating bad or just generally being unhealthy. It is almost as if the government want's you to live a long, healthy life? Wtf?
>>
>pension schemes

Fuck paying this tax. If you die, the jewish government keep it.
>>
racewar is my retirement plan
>>
>>36530535

and theyll work you to death before you even have a sniff of using it
>>
>>36530557
This.

Shit's going to get crazy before we hit retirement age.
Unless you're hiding gold or something, whatever you save now probably won't matter.
>>
Communist hackers get into the system that takes care of and records pensions. What happens?
>>
>>36530271
Everyone has a duty to end their lives as soon as they are unable to work anymore. If you are retired, and not doing something to contribute to society, then you are a parasite.
This goes for NEETs too, they should end their lives immediately if they aren't contributing to society, or training in something useful so that they will be contributing.
>>
>>36530726
Ow! That's a pretty sharp edge.
>>
>>36530726
they would be fine if they would actually fill the role that elders did in the past

they have done their share of contribution and can now take some years to rest and come to terms with mortality. a few years to focus on their minds instead of survival and contribution

now they just need to be a valuable source of insight. they need to teach those who would ask. such and such
>>
File: jew varieties.png (306KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
jew varieties.png
306KB, 1024x721px
>>36530271
>not saving for retirement
Good goyim! Keep borrowing money that you don't have til the day you die! Accumulate as much debt as possible! You want a good credit score, don't you?
>>
>>36530996

all we need is another 9/11 and a bubble popping and sure enough we have more people over 40 with their retirement being drained.
>>
>>36530940
Exactly. They used to help with raising grandchildren, giving guidance to the community, or to just continue working till they died. Now many just use the money that they saved for retirement, along with their old people welfare, and just move away somewhere warm and do nothing useful. Then most end up living long enough to get some super expensive illness, which costs tax payers even more money, just to keep them alive while they do nothing, and many probably don't even want to live at that point.
>>
>>36531093
>and many probably don't even want to live at that point
So why are you blaming them? I swear, I'm checking out the first sign of Alzheimer's. That shit scares me to death.
>>
>>36531147
I think they should do what you would do, and not become a burden to their family by staying alive for such an awful and expensive illness.
The problem is our culture that demonizes any form of suicide. It was a pragmatic societal strategy hundreds and thousands of years ago, but now with the extreme excess of people, it's become more burdensome than helpful.
>>
>>36531147
And to clarify, I don't hate old people at all. I actually like them more than others my age, I'm just viewing this from a pragmatic standpoint.
>>
>>36531147

Practice IF. Supplement with L-Cysteine, Zinc, Reserveratol (mimics the benefits of fasting), Vitamin C, L-Leucine, whey, and maintain lower range iron, and donate blood to get rid of excess iron.

Do weight-lifting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.