[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492916991991.png (379KB, 846x900px)
1492916991991.png
379KB, 846x900px
I just revealed my power level with evidence edition

Why the fuck is it like people are latching onto your most degenerate interest and getting you to talk about it

Share tips, stories ship dates, branches
>>
>I just revealed my power level, let's share stories guys
>doesn't share his story
Retard
>>
File: 1492804222903.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492804222903.png
573KB, 710x842px
>>36530255
>be sitting in dining hall
>just us two
>vaguely mention I'll miss video gaming
>he gives me this wholehearted smile saying oh yeah video games are great
>autism triggers
>he proceeds to ask me what I play
>all bets are on the table
>start remembering MOBAS and the rage they induce
>start talking about my rig and consoles
>then mention I got banned for how much I cursed somebody out in textbox
>he's looking at me begging for more with just his eyes
>i oblige and offer to find the chat logs
>he gets some food while I find it
>show him when he gets back
>he laughs a little, hands me my phone back
>then takes his plate out and says goodnight
>leaves
It was going great until I fucked it up. God fucking dammit. It's not my fault these fucking retards won't play right.
>>
File: 1480699468600.png (26KB, 487x254px)
1480699468600.png
26KB, 487x254px
Yo, AF nerd studying PMEL here. What the fuck are you on about OP? Did you lose a friend or something?

Also story
>At basic
>Zero weeker walks up to MTI
>"Sir trainee xxx reports as ordered permission to adjust"
>MTI grants
>Kid then decideds to adjust, roll, and scratch his nuts for about 20 seconds
>MTI explodes into ball of rage
>mfw

>At basic again
>MTI screaming at some guy
>Pulls his 341
>Fucking stuffs this guys 341 into his mouth and eats it
>Full eye contact with trainee the entire time
>Just walks off without saying anything
>Trainee still just standing there at attention
>My entire flights faces when
>>
>>36530990
Please tell me this isn't AF basic
>>
>>36531080
>2 stories that say "at basic"
>Airforce guy

I would guess that yes, these stories are about AF basic
>>
>>36531181
I'm fucked then. Also no idea what pmel means that's why
>>
>>36531213
Are you leaving for basic soon? Also PMEL is precision measurement equipment lab, it's my job I'm learning
>>
>>36531273
I leave tomorrow. At the hotel right now
>>
>>36531294
Oh holy shit, that's crazy. Let me give you some advice.

>Be polite
>Try to listen to what you are being told, do not focus on the volume
>0 week sucks, but it WILL get better
>IT GETS BETTER
>Go to the atheist service, it's lit
>Ask lots of questions
>Don't be a chow runner unless you want to get fucked by MTIs all 0 week like I did
>Make the most of it, you only go to basic once
>Stay motivated, this is important, if you take anything away from this post it should be this. Don't be the complainer be the doer
>In the bathroom at the haircut and clothing issue is a stall full of motivational graffiti, look for my shadilay
>Eat krave cereal to help you shit
>Buy clipboards to make your bed

Just keep at it dude, it was the hardest thing I've done yet it was the best time of my life. You'll meet good people and improve yourself a lot. Just wake up every morning and decide to have a good day. Oh, and Aim high
>>
>>36531529
What's a chow runner and thanks
>>
>>36531573
Pretty much it's your job to go stand up in front of a bunch of NCOs and get yelled at until you figure out how to have military bearing. And then you seat your flight. It built up my confidence and made me a great marcher though

Also don't forget that all trainees are required to drink 1/2 to 3/4 canteens per hour not to exceed 12 canteens per day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.