[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Reviews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Does this shit work?

Review anything itt, preferably anti-depressants and other medications.
>>
bumping for pharmaceutical marketing money
>>
>>36529180
It stopped my sudden bursts of anger, but other that that, I still felt miserable. Try it, but don't get too hooked on it. I heard it will fuck your dopamine levels.
Also start with low dosage and ramp it up until, you're fine.
>>
File: dangerous goo.png (2MB, 1070x801px) Image search: [Google]
dangerous goo.png
2MB, 1070x801px
Nah, tried many of them and zoloft was the worst of the bunch. Made my peepee work poorly and made me feel dead inside. It did made me feel sort of neutral most of the time, but things would get out of hand at times and it made my self harm habits worse. Simply because that I could feel and have a good time with.

The only thing that ever helped was them sleeping pills, but like everyone else, I abused them. Whenever I was having a bad day, I'd just pop some and head to dreamland. Found myself sleeping most of the damn time until they started to lose effectiveness. After which things went to shit again.

Learned to just manage without any shit like that. I guess they work for some, but they sure as fuck don't work as advertised. The doctors will also tell you the "well you have to take it for a long time to see the effects!" shit so you keep buying them. If 2 years wasn't long enough, then fuck em.

I have a pretty hefty stash of all kinds of anti depressants now. Don't feel like throwing them away if I feel like abusing them to make myself feel worse. Some of them must be past the expiration date by now though. I keep saving them, but never use them.
>>
idk about Zoloft.

don't take Prozac.

that shit made me feel...
i dunno. let's say untreated depression is like falling into a bottomless pit. an antidepressant should ideally be an infinitely long grappling hook that will pull you back out of the abyss. Prozac just made me feel totally content with falling down the hole.

Not sure if that makes sense, but it's the only way to describe it.

Meditate, read lots of books about self-esteem, go to talk therapy, be honest in your pursuit of self-knowledge, and if all of that fails THEN look into SSRIs and shit
>>
File: 1493018228260.jpg (845KB, 945x1682px)
1493018228260.jpg
845KB, 945x1682px
>>36529180
i was prescribed a high dose for a while. eventually quit cold turkey because i couldnt afford the next dose. i have really bad anxiety, not meme social, just in general. zoloft turned it into a reasonable amount of anxiety (barely manageable), but that was it. still depressed, still anxious, still had breakdowns, and i still couldnt sleep much. i realized i was better off using the money to have a day out to eat or sight see.

>>36529973
>Learned to just manage without any shit like that
so i tried to do this. im managing but not coping. melatonin for sleep, and cardio and lifting helps with my mood, but god forbid i don't do it for a few days, lose my streak, and crash.

>>36530238
>go to talk therapy
i wouldnt recommend this. irl talk therapy attracts people better off than robots, that's why WE are here and they are not.
>>
>>36530353
who cares what types of people go to talk therapy? it's one on one with a counselor. you don't have to deal with normies, only a licensed professional.

it definitely helped me realize i have mommy issues
>>
>>36529180
Dont take it, I did and my nothing changed other the fact my dick could not get hard
>>
>>36530353
I kind of learned that after a certain point in life, you have to settle down for a routine. It sucks, but you have to. Have a steady sleep cycle (this is the most important thing) in other words, have set bedtimes and times to wake up. It fucking sucks monkeyfuck but it really helps me at the very least. Some exercise is definitely good too so do try to keep up with that. Its a good baseline when you have nothing else going.
When you don't feel like doing any of that shit, make sure there is something positive happening that gives your mood a boost. For example last summer I looked up a map and walked to an abandoned train station, spent some time there, ate some snacks and had an oddly good experience. The good vibes from that lasted for days before I had to get back to my usual, boring routine.

This might not be the case for everyone, but routine helps. With routine however, comes stagnation and you gotta everything you can to do something new and different from time to time.

Life is a constant struggle with no grand reward in the end, but there is nothing you can really do about it.
>>
Zoloft most certainly does NOT work.

t. user for around 4 years
>>
>>36529180
It will give you near complete anorgasmia and may make you not want to commit suicide. But once you get on it, you'll get actual physical withdrawal symptoms when you stop taking it.
SSRIs are basically useless for anything less than severe major depression, and even then ECT works better. Pills can't fix your dysthymia and poor outlook on life, find a psychologist and learn more useful thought patterns and avoid the circle jerk of negativity that comes with depression
>>
I was on 250 mg of Zoloft due to OCD a few years back and my quality of life went way up.
>>
>>36530553
>zoloft doesn't work
>he uses it for 4 years

what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>36529180
if anything it just made me feel more dead inside, don't take it.
>>36530424
and this too.
>>
>>36529180
I would not I did just made me have liquid shits for 3 weeks and a limp dick
>>
>>36529180
Zoloft is kid meds gives the doctor excuse to get money makes dick limp, makes suicidial makes ya shit nope
>>
>>36531160
pretty much what happen with me, depression is just a way for the kikis to make more money off of are misery, and they feed off the the young because they are weak.
>>
generally somewhat intelligent person with a good range of interests but lacked serious motivation/drive to fully invest myself in something

while i wouldnt reccomend it to everyone, adderal/vyvanse in 20-40mg (start lower if you have no tolerance, otherwise youll feel like youre on cocaine and crash hard) allows me to pretty much be productive for 10+ hours a day.

it's also extremely easy to get prescribed. just look up some generic symptoms for adhd or add and make up some bullshit as to why you've never been diagnosed before.

9/10 would reccomend if you're in a similar situation
>>
>>36531012

Yep.

I've been off and on Zoloft since 2012.

It just kind of puts you in a blur. You won't feel 'good' but you'll be able to get out of bed.

And if you plan on having sex ever you can forget about. As these anons are saying, your dick will literally not get hard at all.
>>
>>36529180
Anti depressants are no more effective than placebo. They're fucking garbage.

The only way out is to take action.

>meditate daily
>lift weights
>nutrition
>nofap
>treat social situations as a challenge to conquer instead of something to avoid, and be happy you did it rather than how well you did it (because the idea is desensitizing yourself to anxiety instead of just being a pimp from the start)

I'm still a robot but doing this consistently for the past few months I am rapidly improving. People think I'm a normie at parties for the most part.

Research these things to make sure you're doing them right. Like make sure you're doing meditation with proven effects like vipassana instead of woo woo cosmic energy crystal shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.