[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are personality disorders talen seriously? i dont talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Are personality disorders talen seriously? i dont talk about it ever really but my mood changes all the time i sometimes just feel clasutrophobic in my head and most of the time i feel nothing at all really. i think im autistic and have borderline personality even though i never cur myself and am too much of a pussy to kill myself ever. i occasionally have spells of uncontrollable crying because of rage and frustration and might hit myself some even though i know that sounds retarded. it only has happened a hand full of times in my life though when i get mad. id likenro just be able to choose an date to fall over dead even though id be terrified to kms.

would a doctor take me as a joke and make me go to therapy or someshit or dobthey give mediation for stuff like this? am i overeacting? i tried telling this to my parents lightly anfewbyears ago and they were just like "hah when i was a kid that was called being shy"
>>
You may very well be autistic. Tell me more about this hitting yourself, because that goes way beyond just being shy.
>>
>>36528987
im not really shy i just have trouble with feeling like a pussy all the time because i dont really get how to talk to people in sone instances like i worry alot about things like at work even though there isnt any reason too i might think about how tight i got one cars oil drain plug from three months ago and feel the need to act it out again my pretending likenim tightening something. i know that sounds like sone attention seeking bs but i do the same with locks on doors, sinks, my alarm clock. i only really have ever had these spells where i hit myself a few times to getboutbfrustration when i dont know what emotions im feeling even though its a mix between rage and being pathetic. i have also had a few times in grade school wherebif someone picked on me for a while a little bit i might snap and forget what im doing and feel a warm kinda shiver and start spitting when i talk. like one time this guy kept stealibg my book bag and i noticed him in the corner of my eye and just snapped and grabbed the bag and shoved him into some desks. a couple kids werenlike "dude you kicked him, hell yeah" and i dont remeber that part even though it only spanned probably 10 seconds. and its only happened a few times, but if i was confronted or told id have to fight someone id worry all day and feel ill
>>
>>36529239
You should definitely consider a therapist. That's heavy stuff
>>
>>36529301
idk man i dont want to seem like an attention seeker or get told im just an idiot but ive always been like this

my mom always says shit like "it could be you diet" because when i wasnlittle she didnt let me have food coloring becausenof somethibg called the "feingold diet" for people who might have autism. and anytime shes said im autistic not in a mean way she says theres no point in a diagnosis since its just a label. but i sometimes think it would help
>>
Holy shizz is this another poor me baby thread?

yepp
>>
>>36529574
no need to be an asshole its just a question
>>
>>36529381
Not to sound rude, but there's no other way to describe it: what you are describing is not normal or healthy
you should consider a doctor for sure
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.