[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel being pathetic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: neet vs normal person.png (172KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
neet vs normal person.png
172KB, 1437x908px
How does this picture make you feel, /r9k/?

How does it make you feel knowing that everybody else is living their life and you choose to rot away?

>i haven't chosen this!
Yes you have.
>>
How does THIS picture make you feel? Feels good to know I'm the superior being. Go back to work, wagie. I need more bux.
>>
File: 1492089912883.png (163KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
1492089912883.png
163KB, 409x410px
>>36528857
But I AM living my life, wagie. While you submit to a life of slavery, I can utilize my time to become a knowledgeable, well-rounded individual. While being a NEET, I have learned three foreign languages, as well as become a competent programmer.
>>
File: 1472155072498.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1472155072498.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>36528857
>its a ragie wagie episode
While I'm comfy and cozy wrapped in my blankies and about to watch a movie, you make angry posts while neglecting your sleep.

Get some rerst wagie, big day tomorrow.
>>
>>36528857
>tfw have a wagie job but also have no friends and no social life
Feels weird being in the middle
>>
File: laugh.jpg (216KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
216KB, 780x433px
>>36528975

Makes me feel pretty good. I stand a chance of starting a family and you don't. :D
>>
Kek, wagie in denial. I turned down a $18 an hour job to be a NEET. I only get $1,200 a month NEETbux but it beats the hell out of working. I may even travel overseas soon because I have some money saved up. It's easy to live on NEETbux.
>>
>>36528975
I have a job and I hate saying this but this anon is right.
All I want when I go to work is to come back, get in the bed and sleep for half a day.
Being NEET can be boring but its better (at least for me, since having a job didn't allow me to access a house and I could buy a cheap car but don't have a place to park it)
>>
File: loser.jpg (170KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
170KB, 2000x1000px
>>36529029
>>36529035
>>36529064
I'm the guy kissing the girl, and you're the guy in the background. Hahahahahaha. Enjoy being a virgin forever :D

>b-b-b-but i slept with some girl once, i lasted all of three seconds!
Great. Point is you'll never raise a family without a job. Enjoy being a fucking loser :D
>>
>>36528975
Luckily I'm a Jew so I evade taxes. Also, I'm self employed so I don't need to worry about "wage slavery."

You are just a filthy NEET who will never rise to the level of my almighty self-employed self.
>>
File: i.chzbgr-1.jpg (53KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
i.chzbgr-1.jpg
53KB, 500x485px
>>36529330
found in one second lole
>>
>>36529047
>>36529206
My advice would be get the fuck away from this board my friends. Why the fuck would you let these people drag you down?

I have been in your situation. I was in a job and I hated it - well actually, I hated my *life*. I came on 4chan (not specifically /r9k/ - in fact /pol/ mostly) to feel like I belonged to a group of other disaffected people.

Then I eventually quit my job. I thought I was taking back my life! YEAH! FUCK THE MAN! I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!

It's almost TWO YEARS LATER now, and I'm still NEET. Yeah. I guess my whole plan of taking back my life didn't work out - I had considered applying for some doss-style jobs, and I have applied for some, but I guess I'm not committed to the idea because I *know* that I need to be moving *forward* into something that's actually going to give me a chance of getting chicks. I want to have a family some day, like most people, and if I committed myself to a doss job I would literally just be wasting my time and life.

Another difficult thing is that I have to face that I've wasted the last two years of my life. Seriously, that's hard. For the last two years it's like I've been determined not to go and get the same sort of job I had before, because that would be admitting defeat. But in reality... I need to just get back into something, quick. Something with career progression.

Anyway. Having a job makes you better than a NEET, my friends. Do what you need to make your life enjoyable. Hang the fuck out with people. Do something fun. Reward yourself. Take a trip. Take a holiday. Enjoy yourself, and enjoy your life. But I wouldn't advise quitting. Look for other jobs if you want to, plan another career, but it would be better to scope that out while you're still in a job - going to an interview while you're employed is WAY easier, because you have self-esteem. "Yes, interviewer, I do have a job! I am proud of my job! I am SOMETHING! I take pride in my work!"

That's my two cents 2bh.
>>
>>36529439
>"Yes, interviewer, I do have a job! I am proud of my job! I am SOMETHING! I take pride in my work!"

This is fucking pathetic though if you flip burgers. The "I'm proud of my work" shit is only impressive if you're actually successful. "P-Pls hire me Mr. Weinstein... I've been working in the fast food industry for over 5 years, I'm experienced! P-Pls date me Stacy... see I'm not lazy, I'm doing something with my life!"

I'm not gonna bend my knee to normalfags like that.
>>
File: wHenfeY.jpg (35KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
wHenfeY.jpg
35KB, 509x499px
>>36528857
/Wageking/ here. Feels amazing earning 3x as much money as neets and getting a good exercise out of it. Still a KV though. But it is nice not to be reeking of cum and have to deal with grandma coming in to my room all the time, I live independent and alone you see.
>>
>>36529680
>I live independent and alone you see.

Congrats.

I'm a NEET and I'm getting my own place May 1st. No roommates no parents no work. Just freedom.
>>
>>36529439
I actually like my job anon. I just have nothing else going on other than that. I live with my parents and have no friends irl except a few who live far away from me now. I'm almost 25 with no ambition to move out or try and find a gf or anything like that. I've been working out recently which makes me feel good, though. I just don't give a fuck about much of anything else
>>
>>36529723
Sure if you call that freedom
see >>36528975
This is what NEETS actually believe when in reality they don't do this ->>36529029
They sit around becoming mentally ill (If they aren't already, WHICH THEY ARE) playing video games and jerking off which isn't freedom my man, that is REAL slavery.
>>
Indifferent, but it's amusing that wagies have to come on here and brag even though their life's are so great.
>>
Wagies are delusional.

If you deduct the time, money and energy spent travelling, slaveing away for a jew boss, degrading yourself for customers and getting your salary taxed, its clear NEETS are in the superior position.

Their time is theirs to use as they see fit, they bow to no one and they get to keep all of their well deserved neetbux, without uncle sam jewing you over. Its pure bliss desu.

I feel sorry for wagies, honestly.
>>
>>36529775
What do you do in your free time which is so important? Oh yeah, you browse here, play video games, jerk off and drink. But it's okay because you spend 8+ hours doing something a trained monkey could do before your designated free time. You're definitely not wasting your life like a NEET. You're definitely better than that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.