[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETbux thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How much do you get every month in NEETbux? What programs are you taking advantage of? I get a little under $900 a month in cash and free healthcare.
>>
>>36528276
How do you become a NEET
Im getting 66 Pounds a week from college and thats it
>>
>>36528276
I'm completely unaware of the neetbux application process

If my hands shake reaching towards the doorknob to take out the trash and I sometimes hear voices can I get gibs
>>
>>36529270
IF you hear voices and suffer from depression, you will get gibs. If you've been hospitalized for mental issues, you're a shoe-in with a lawyer helping you.
>>
I get ~1200 a month.
I need to go to the doctors once every 3 months. Currently 2 weeks past when I was meant to go, might organize it for thursday as I desperately need the neetbux to eat but I really don't want to go to the doctors for the 3rd time now (so 9 months) and say, "hey, I've done quite literally nothing, quit my pills cause i dont think they work, and i'm still exactly where i started when i came to you - if not worse".
I wouldn't be surprised if he cut my neetbux just cause
>>
Ive been diagnosed with moderate depression, could I get NEETbux from that? and how?
>>
>>36529686
Moderate depression? Very unlikely. Has to be severe (with psychotic features) to get SSI.
>>
File: 1493065645906.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493065645906.png
207KB, 403x433px
keep me in your thoughts guys...autismbux is the only thing I have going for me right now besides trying to read books. I get about half of what >>36529436 gets. remember to spend your money wisely or even better still just save it somehow cash box
>>
>>36528276
they cut off my bux should i appeal or just be a wagie?
>>
>>36529707
Some days its bearable. Somedays I dont want to leave my bed or talk to anyone, I begin isolating myself.. I couldnt get anything? Im in the UK btw
>>
File: 1492032851731.jpg (86KB, 407x408px)
1492032851731.jpg
86KB, 407x408px
>>36528276
>tfw I get ZERO (0) dollars in neetbux every month
>>
>>36528276
You can't get much neetbux in Australia unless you have a myriad of problems. As a wagie I earn around 900-1k a week but it's tough work.
>>
File: 1485421775918.png (236KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485421775918.png
236KB, 500x281px
>tfw make the decision of who gets neetbux and who doesn't
>>
>>36529913
What country? Judges have the final say in the United States. My lawyer was able to persuade him easily enough.
>>
>>36529964
The United States. Judges make the decision at the second appeal level. The first two levels are examiners.
>>
File: image.png (166KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166KB, 431x431px
>tfw autist programmer wagecuck in a third world country making only half of typical neetbux

why must existence be this hard
>>
>>36530083
Man, fuck wage slavery. I know I'm going to have to resort to it eventually, but man fuck that shit.
Good luck to you senpai, and fuck the people exploiting your labor, you deserve more.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy, but rolling a (metaphorical) rock is stupid.
>>
>>36530550
look fag, you're already on a compuoter 24/7. just google some shit and learn some basic programming knowledge. right, its easy youi just gotta read and try it yourself.

anyway, oince you become good enough to not be a piece of shit, all you gota do is go to a trade school or tech school and get a 4.0 GPA because it's remarkably easy because most people are fucking retarts.

wow congrats you got a 4.0 gpa and a piece of paper and some skills under your belt. time to be a b oss and kill it on your first interview and get hired. grats on your $60-100k per year depending on the CoL where you live
>>
Diagnosed depression and autism

On the surface I am pretending to better myself and become a wage slave, but of course I won't.
I have legit medical attestation that I can fall back onto.
>>
How do you guys motivate yourself to keep going? What do you guys do to keep yourself afloat aside from immersing yourselves in your hobbies.
I tried going neet for 5 months and lost all interest in my hobbies.
>>
>>36531095
just kys bruv
>>
>>36531095
Well, Vidya gets boring after a while, I don't really play it any more. Creative hobbies is where it's at, writing essays / books / and other thing for yourself, learning to play several instruments, music production, drawing. Along with reading, language learning, online classes from EDX and other MOOC's.

Although it still doesn't stop days where there's self loathing and you don't want to do jack shit. But when you feel up to it, you don't get bored.
>>
How long do you have to wait before being able to reapply for disability bux?
>>
>>36528276
I get foodstamps and free healthcare, trying to get biz currently already have an appointment at the social security office, any advice lads cause I got ADHD and asbergers.
>>
>>36532368
I mean BUX NOT BIZ
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.