[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: killmyself.jpg (30KB, 486x499px) Image search: [Google]
killmyself.jpg
30KB, 486x499px
What made you feel old today? I rarely go on facebook anymore, but happened to be on there today and clicked on the profile of a girl I had a crush on in college. She was incredibly nice, smart, cute and never had a boyfriend that I knew of. If I was less of a pussy I probably could have had a chance with her. Anyway, she not only has a boyfriend now but just got engaged. I always had this fantasy that I'd bump into her again somehow and we'd reconnect but that's impossible now.
As I type this I'm realizing it's just a couple weeks from being 3 years since I graduated college and I haven't been in a romantic relationship since. And yet other people have met and fallen in love in that same span...
>>
>>36528133
who cares? she's probably gonna end up ruining that guys life.
>>
>>36528133
my knees always hurt when i run up the stairs now
>>
>>36528133
>turning 25 this summer
How do I make it better bros?
>>
>>36528133

You graduated college. kys
>>
>>36528133
Girl I liked senior year has 2 kids now with some white trash dude. I just want to die at this point. I've already past the point of no return
>>
>>36528133
I have attained wizardhood, it's not that bad.

please kill me
>>
somebody posted lolicatgirls.swf in a chat and nobody knew what it was
>>
>>36528355
Being cheated on it's worst.
>>
>26
>misaligned jaw
>lived in poverty all my life so couldn't get wisdom teeth removed when I was younger so this doesn't happen
>still in there now
>can't afford surgery or anything else
>now have a loosening crown and no idea what to do
I wish to die.
>>
>30
>NEET
>mental
>just recovering from a week long heroin binge
kill me
>>
>>36528449
And my comment killed the thread. Perfect.
>>
>>36528133
My knees crack when I do squats
oregano
>>
>>36528580
yea way to go junkie
>>
>>36528449
>knows a hard drug hook-up
normie out ree
>>
File: 1460511442066.jpg (38KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1460511442066.jpg
38KB, 500x484px
>>36528725
I buy it online. I cant remember the last time I left my house for social reasons. Pls no bully I'm very lonely
>>
File: caes.gif (767KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
caes.gif
767KB, 245x170px
>>36528133
Wife went pregnant.
>>
>>36528133
25 here, after I finished work I did a jumping heel click like a faggot but pulled my groin.
>>
>>36528133
>What made you feel old today? I rarely go on facebook anymore, but happened to be on there today and clicked on the profile of a girl I had a crush on in college.

I created a Facebook account after having become a wizard, curious whether my old compatriots had followed me into the lodge. I hoped my efforts would win me me some companion that could keep watch with me in the dead of night.

I saw the account of a young man who I had spent hours during college comforting as he wept, believing he would die alone. His screaming rants about being the only man who would never be loved were punctuated with threats of suicide. Nights were spent keeping the knife from his throat and the pills from his lips. According to Facebook, he's married now and expecting his first child.

There was the female friend I was quite infatuated with who I met working my summer job during my university years. Too ugly to be her consort, I was her pet monster, the repulsive thing she kept on a gilded leash. She has a daughter now, conceived by a man who eventually left her. Not for another woman but a man. Having become destitute, he learned the joys of sodomy in the alley behind homeless shelter he lived in. She still pines for him. What mother doesn't remember the father of her child? Fortunately, other men inevitably appeared to ease the sting of her loss.

There was the female friend who ran to me for solace, traumatized by having seen her roommate kiss someone. She's in a committed relationship now.

I deleted my Facebook account just as an aspiring necromancer who, finding he has innocently evoked a dangerous spirit, casts his Ouija board into the fire. I had hoped to conjure up ghosts from the past to comfort me while I languished in the cold place reserved for the dead, and found each one of them to be more flesh and blood than I could ever hope to be.

There's great wisdom in leaving the dead to bury the dead. If that means having to bury one's self, so be it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.