[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School Stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pep1.png (2KB, 254x259px) Image search: [Google]
pep1.png
2KB, 254x259px
I'd like to share this enraging story of my youth. You anons can join in with your own, too.

>be me
>16 at the time
>just got new principal at HS
>whatever, we get switched admins all the time
>hear nothing of this new principal for a solid couple days, giving no shits
>fast forward half way through week one
>new principal comes on PA
>says we can't use our own locks anymore, forced to use school issued ones
>wot.png
>pic up school lock, try to lock it
>sure enough, it's fucking broken
>stick unlocked lock on locker at the end of the day, decide I'll just go ask the office for a new one the next day
>fast forward the next day
>lunch
>go to locker, lock is gone
>wut-the-fug.rar
>open locker
>all my shit is gone
>only thing in there now is a sticky note

gonna keep going, one sec
>>
>>36527777
check those digits, also continuing

>sticky note in locker says that my shit is in the main office
>what the fuck?
>go down to office, desperate to get my lunch/bag/other shit I need
>there are at least 10 people in this tiny office
>ask around, all the same story
>cheap locks are cheap, in essence
>principal chews everyone out for being "irresponsible"
>everyone wut'ing

now I am usually very beta and quiet, I would usually just nod, but this was bullshit

>tell her that since they're the school's locks that are to blame, it's obviously the school's problem
>also point out that it's our shit anyway, if we don't want to lock shit we shouldn't have to
>principal proceeds to tell me the locks work and we're all imagining things
>and at that, all ten of us internally REEE'd so hard, you could hear the soft humming in the air
>principal takes us to where our stuff is

taking a quick break, will continue if some people show up, but this thread is dead.
>>
>>36527956
>there lies our various shit, all in a pile
>in garbage bags for fucks sake
>we all stare in horror, and we can smell the one kid who brought his fancy compaq laptop sweating as he worried that they may have destroyed his livelihood
>go to pick up my shit
>"Oh, no, we can't let you just take it. What is your locker number?"
>reminder this is the first week, nobody knows shit
>guess, get it wrong (by 1 digit)
>"Nope, nothing with anything close to that number here. Better go up and check your locker number!"
>sneering at me
>fuck this

fast forward, had to fucking write my locker number and show it to her

>finally gives me my shit
>but of course, in this garbage bag
>forced to carry garbage bag up several flights of stairs and through the halls like an autist

fucking hell I'm mad just typing this. I expect this thread to die, but I guess it was nice to finally tell this shit.
>>
>>36527777

High school sure sucked, huh?

Also, nice quads.
>>
Anti climatic and meh tier story my friendo
>>
>Being that mad at your lunchbox being taken
>at 16
>Even using your locker at 16
I straight up couldn't tell you what my locker or my combo was the second after they gave it to me because I just carried around a fucking backpack like everybody else who wasn't retarded
I've never understood why anybody used the damn things
>>
>>36527777
>female principal
WOW WHO WOULD'VE THUNK
>>
>>36528232
well over here, we aren't allowed the carry around bags kek
>>
>>36528404
Oh kek sorry my bad. Nice quads by the way
>>
File: 1492896509424.png (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492896509424.png
342KB, 500x500px
>>36527777
>be me
>16
>m8s and I decide to ditch school
>walking around town
>come pass by town police office
>friends dares me to go in
>"oh I'll do better than that" i say
>friends look confused, but excited
>"just follow me"
>walk into station
>total of 5 cops are doing paper work
>"hello officers"
>cops can tell I should be in school
>"I'd like to report a murder"
>cops get serious
>"I revived in a few minutes a 5'9 blond teenager is gonna kill a bunch of homosexuals dressed like police officers on this very station"

been in jail ever since
>>
>>36528433
oh, hey, it's no problem. We used to be able to, but then some dumb druggy got caught handing shit out during a lesson from his bag and the board decided to ban bags. kind of retarded.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.