[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

We're safe for today m'boys. Also anyone else riding the dragon? Or want to know more about it?
>>
Im attracted by the heroin lifestyle.

Where are you from, is it possible to use as a recreational user?

Without it affecting your mid tier social standing?
>>
>>36527788
Nice 88's. I'm from the west coast of the country below Canada. And if you can continue to have the money It's possible to become a chronic user without affecting your mid-tier social standing. I wouldn't want to attempt it if you have a predisposition to addiction, or limited funds. It's impossible to use recreationally , if you continue to use even half haphazardly it will become chronic. What makes you attracted to the heroin lifestyle? We're all worse than a tithing rk9 can cook up unironically.
JKJK but really though, what attracts you?
>>
>>36527920
R9k, thing* I can't believe I'm correcting my own typos here...but I see 'em and I gotta correct 'em.
>>
Please don't use heroin friend
>>
>>36527788
I'm also not condoning the use in anyway. "I think it's disgusting in the simplest form of the word and I think I'm the worst person in the world for what it's made me do and who I've become. At the same time though..god I'm such a dirty person, I love it, I'm such a white for it. " My thoughts on myself as a user. I havent done sexual favours for ot, though I've done some dark favours, not going to lie.
>>
>>36527631
>heroin

HA HA HA HA HA

What a lame fucking drug.

"Ahhh yes, it feels like a warm blanket is over me for an hour yesss....'

I only did it 3 times before I realized how fucking lame heroin is and, by extension, how lame its abusers are.

Just stick to psychedelics. You can only them 1x a week without severely affecting tolerance.
>>
>>36528074
I very much wish I could agree to that statement, I very much do, friend.
>>
>>36528111
You don't know how glad I am to hear you say the drug isn't for you. But an hour? Warm blanket? You weren't talking to an addict, lol.
>>
>>36528142
Well at least you're self aware. Why not ween off it with weed or something?
>>
Should i give heroin a try before killing myself, or maybe meth, or a speedball
>>
File: 1489559666136.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1489559666136.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>36527631
You'll die screaming.
>>
>>36528179
Of course I'm self aware, and trust me, 99% of friends are exactly how you picture and more so. I've done that before, actually; weaning of with weed can work..its the mental part that's the killer though. I do it because I despise the person I am and I feel like I deserve having a horrible life like this, getting off isn't on the menu I'm afraid.
>>
I don't want to do opiates anymore. I would much rather take adderall but you fuckhats won't let me.

I also just want to kill myself. So... there's that.
>>
>>36528190
I would recommend killing yourself while or ODing with heroin.
>>
>>36528335
I am in that same exact boat with you...C-can I hold your hand while we sink?..
>>
>>36527920
I am naturally somewhat selfdestructive and hedonistic. I am attracted to things that are pleasurable, harmful and sinful.

I also have a strong will, so i think i might be able to use it recreationally. As long as i dont have it anywhere near me, i dont need it.

I just wish i had the money and high tier social status to fund my preferred lifestyle. Just living the heroin chic (model) lifestyle, even briefly, is one of my goals.
>>
>>36528193
I die screaming every day, I would love for there to be a final scream, and no more.
>>
>>36528400
Oh you and your dubs, but yeah I understand where you're coming from; I at one point in my life had considered myself strong willed too. I'm not going to try and talk you away from it but all I recommend is please, please be careful. It's dangerous down here in the dark.
>....inb4 fag description of the lifestyle.
>>
>>36528400
If you could clamp down on everything about it(There was a point in my life where I did have the 'heroin chic' lifestyle) it's very successful. I thought I was attractive as fuck, life worked in my favour for some weird ass reason, and it was generally one of the best periods in my life. But here I am now living in a shadow of a shadow of my former self. It's not a nice place.
>>
>>36528350
Now where do i go to buy it, im a neet shut in
>>
>>36528484
I have been through some very dark alleys myself already but thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>36528323
I mean it seems like you're one the road to recovery though. I had a friend who died of a heroin OD. Wouldn't wish the same upon any fellow robots. Sucks that rehab is shit nowadays
>>
>>36528698
I'm a meet shut in also, lol. I walk up the street for it; then again I'm 2 1/2 hours away from the border though. Ask gardeners at luxury hotels, valet. Uh, be wary of hobos because they might fuck you over. It can be done right off of the bat but you might want to get at least a little bit in the 'in crowd's before you pop the question. Anyone and I mean ANYONE on the street can be an addict, but they're still an addict because they haven't been handcuffed, and they're not looking to get handcuffed so pick your words/mannerisms/ general demeanor carefully. Definitely don't seem too eager/ wanting and definitely don't piss anyone off..but thats a given.
>>
File: M0QaLf0.jpg (141KB, 335x447px) Image search: [Google]
M0QaLf0.jpg
141KB, 335x447px
>>36528696
Tell us about those days.

What was the best night you had?

I wish i could be a famous dj or musician or something, so i could get legally wasted at high class supermodel afterparties.
>>
>>36528703
Naturally, hope you find what you're searching for and it's everything you want it to be and more. Be safe.
>>
>>36528807
Oh, I wasn't anyone special. Pft. But one might in particular I remember coming back from a pick up. I was high as hell, the moon was full, some unfamiliar grunge band was blasting out of my speakers. Was a very blue night overall, Imagine a night you'd run away on, that perfect night that just oozes danger/excitement etc. I proceeded to throw up out of my car window doing 90 on a state highway b/c I was that high (hadn't gotten sick from a high in a long time) and knew I was never going to forget that night or my 1993 thunderbird I was in. It's....hard to describe the whole night, I just focused on a 10 second part.
>>
Also, if you want to maintain any social standing in that world (more i.portant than you think) and to maintain your habit you're going to have to sell. It's also how you can't find new plugs etc. I always made at least a 500$ profit. Selling black is ludracris. It's at least x2 or x3 of what you spent for the sack. I wasn't anyone special, but people knew me. They also knew I had a nail studded baseball bat in my car and a .22 on my hip.
>>
Knowing that though...I never even had to think about using either, if youre cool, they're cool. Most people expect everyone to be terrifying/manipulative and all around guy you wouldn't want to take your eyes off of in ANY private setting. I wasn't and am not like that, so no one was to me. That's not saying that it's going to be the same for you, I just happened to be gifted with a place in that group since before highschool, so even when I'd never had met someone they knew I was alright and treated me with due respect, which coincidentally is 100% what you give everyone you.meet in that social circle. Remember, no matter who you are or who they are, you're all gross heroin addicts, lol.
>>
>>36528970
Cool, sounds good.

Pls tell me you at least banged a qt druggie heroin chick that night.

https://youtu.be/y6EHPlXW5mw

>Tfw no petite heroin chic gf to draw me into a night of mutual depravity
>>
>tfw I spend my neetbux on heroin and can still afford live comfortably

I used to be a wagie and be able to afford more but I'm happier this way for now, I've learnt to deal with wds better now
>>
>tfw no heroin in my area ;_;
I would honestly just smoke it and listen to records desu
>>
>>36529295
Nah, I've only had sex with my ex fiance. I'm here on r9k, I'm the furthest thing from a Chad when it comes to the bedroom. I can at any time though, like. I could hop off this thread and go right now, I have Shit right now, so I could. Also most fem heroin addicts are qt as fuck.
>>
>>36528094
what dark favours have you done?
>>
>>36529309
Ooh...oh man I need to get on neetbucks. That's the only reason I'm barely scraping by. I meet the requirements, just was never taught how to apply.
>>
>>36529375
>had sex with my ex fiance
>furthest thing from a Chad
>>
What's a Heroine high like? Are there different effects on higher doses like with say, psychedelics?

I've talked to a few people who have tried it but their descriptions of it have all been pretty vague, ranging from "a good kind of paranoia" to "floating in the clouds."
>>
>>36529659
The rush is kinda like getting in a warm bath then you get dreamy/start to nod which feels like drifting in and out of consciousness in a good way

At a lesser dose it kills anxiety and depression and makes me feel like a normie
>>
>>36529375
>>36529769
Doesnt heroin give you the invincible Chad vibe?

When im on a good x high, i become alpha as fuck.
>>
>>36529885
Opiates aren't as good as stimulants for that, you become more content with what you have and it actually lowers your sex drive
It will help you be more chad like by making you feel less anxious though
>>
WHERE DO I FIND HEROIN
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.