[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anything about yourself really change after losing your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: You're_Getting_Old_Screenshot.png (272KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
You're_Getting_Old_Screenshot.png
272KB, 624x352px
Does anything about yourself really change after losing your virginity? Besides the whole not being a virgin anymore.
>>
>>36527078
No, it's like graduating school or something. You can say you did it but you're the same autist you were before
>>
>>36527078
it's nice because as your pumping into her roast all you can think about is the fact you can tell others you're not a virgin. and it's better because now that you realize its not that great you can calm down
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (40KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
40KB, 500x277px
>>36527078
That's my favorite episode of South Park
I really felt like I could relate to Stan when he thought everything was shitty, then he became an alcoholic and everything was alright again
>>
>>36527125
Pretty much this

>tfw had sex but people still don't believe you
>>
>>36527078
Aside from having a child with someone it's probably the closest you can get to someone.
It's proof someone out there wanted you
>>
>>36527078
no, at least to me it didnt

its only an achievment of the mind
>>
>>36527078

You stop doing the virgin walk

>virginwalk.jpg
>>
>>36527256

>Hah! Virgin!
>Wrong, my good sir......I'm not a virgin; I've had sex before
>"You've had sex before?" Sounds like you only had one piece of pussy in your entire life hahahahaha
>"I.....but....well, I......"
>runs away autistically
>>
Increased confidence, social status, and more of a drive to obtain sex if you like it.
>>
>>36527125
fpbp

After some years without fucking you lose your confidence and it's AlMOST like of you were virgin again. In terms of confidence I mean. You obviously have more experience when you have to do the fucking but nothing more. You are almost as shy as before.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.