[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else just freeze up on tinder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170424-192525.png (178KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-192525.png
178KB, 1440x2560px
Anyone else just freeze up on tinder?
>>
>Download Tinder after starting college
>Get 30 matches in a few weeks
>Get excited at first, but become disappointed after realizing nearly all of my matches are bland and basic as fuck
>Get matched with a QT introvert girl and go on a date with her
>She ghosts me after our date, although at least she took my hugging virginity
>Become depressed as hell and delete the app

I think I'm going to try again this summer.
>>
File: cyborg.jpg (12KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.jpg
12KB, 186x271px
>>36527071

If I ever match with a normal girl that isn't a ham beast I seem to ruin it somehow.

I show it to my normie friends and they all tell me it's awkward. I can't even conceive of how it's awkward because autism.

There's something to "game" that I simply never learned. It's like the way they say that you we can read Latin but never understand how it was colloquially spoken in Rome. I just don't get it.

t. cyborg
>>
>>36527206

so basically you're a complete and total normie, but you're a faggot

nice blog
>>
>>36527071
>Get Tinder
>Get no matches
>Uninstall
>>
I think the trick with tinder is literally just to try fuck the girls. If a girl wants sex, it is taboo for her to just ask for it, and the thought of being turned down or exposed as a whore is too scary for them also. So they get tinder and organise a "date" with a guy, then sleep on the first date. What you do from there varies, if you're successful at proving you're not disgusting at the "date".
>>
>>36527206
>30 matches on tinder
>took my hugging virginity
Wow bro, you're a fucking normie and even i did better on a first date than you and i'm a complete fucking loser
>>
>>36527338
This. I was extremely lucky to get one match every other week.
>>
>>36527409

>Getting matches automatically results in getting a date with a likeable person.

Nearly every girl I matched with was a moron who had no interests beyond watching Netflix and posting selfies on Instagram.
>>
>>36527499
>meeting nice wife-tier girls
>on tinder
Nigga you have nobody to blame but yourself, the point is you created a tinder and got matched with stacies
gtfo
>>
File: trump if only you knew.jpg (138KB, 940x882px) Image search: [Google]
trump if only you knew.jpg
138KB, 940x882px
>>36527071
>install tinder
>get matches
>message matches
>no responses
>uninstall tinder
>>
>Freeze up on any 1 to 1 convo
Guess that's why the only socialization I'm comfortable with is on 4chan and with camwhores
>>
The only time I've gotten replies on Tinder is when I pretend to be alpha-chad and talk about throatfucking them.

Which I never follow up on because I'm not fucking interested in that.
>>
>>36527071
why the fuck do you niggers even go on tinder? its only made for attractive people to hook up and i bet most of you are ugly as fuck
>>
That was a good opener anon, I felt that one. Don't think it will go well with all girls though.
>>
> try tindr
> Months go by without a single match
> Get each time less and less selective
> A guy shows up on my swipes accidentally (it had happened before but this one was more attractive)
> Swipe right just for the lulz
> Immediately matched
> Holyfuckwhathaveidone.jpg
> He tries to start a conversation with me
> I try to explain to him that I'm not really gay, just accidentally swiped right.
> He asks why I haven't unmatched him then
> I say I'm so lonely that I wanted to Know what it felt like to have a match
> Start talking
> Become friends
> Meet and become irl friends
> He would be considered a normalfaggot by r9k standards, but he sympathizes with my problems
> Thinks progressing further and further
> I like him each time more
> Sometimes I feel like touching him longer than it's customary, or on awkward places like his stomach and thighs and chest...
> Last time we smoked weed I barely could control my urges to touch him
> Thinking about him every hour
> Getting butterflies upon seeing him
Guys I think I might have turned gay... Is this shit possible?
>>
>>36528664
You just have a friend
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.