[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New doggo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Keroro_as_a_dog.gif (61KB, 300x326px) Image search: [Google]
Keroro_as_a_dog.gif
61KB, 300x326px
>Be me
>Happy dog owner
>Dog dies
>Buy new dog

Dubs gets to name him
>>
>>36526771
wellesley
>>
Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.
>>
stuart or terrance
>>
>>36526771
Cunt

>oreganaa
>>
Tuctucdough
>>
dulka dulka dekker
>>
dikdikdik
>>
>>36526771
Miracle
Ghost
Hachiko, hachi for short
Flash
Bailey
Akira
Fred
>>
reeeeeeeeses cups
>>
that feel

originoli commenti
>>
Juanito Hernandez
>>
>>36526771

Op you should name it Apollo
>>
>>36526771
General
damn orig
>>
boner dog
>>
squatter dumbo
>>
>>36526771
>>36527022

Looks like we have a winrar, boys!
>>
>>36526771

Larry

original comment
>>
>>36527041
No you faggot,

Use this>>36526973, that's fucking messed up naming your dog, boner, you're disgusting.
>>
Please post pic of your doggo
>>
>>36527097

Dunno why you're calling ME the faggot. OP's the one who decided he'd let whichever random 4chan autist gets dubs first pick his dog's name.

> that's fucking messed up naming your dog "boner"

It's fucking messed up saying whichever /b/tard gets dubs should get to name your dog.

For the record, I submitted "Apollo" which I think is a pretty fly name for a dog.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.