[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting heart pains not even fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
>tfw getting heart pains
not even fat
>>
>>36526584
>tfw had chestpains since puberty
>doctors said it was normal growing pain
>became manlet
>still get chestpains on occasion
>be fat
>>
>>36527510
I feel it in my hearth though
>>
>>36528574
how do you know it's your heart and not chest muscles or whatever?
>>
>>36526584
I've been having chest pain as well. Along several other issues like chronic stomach pain, heartburn, chronic fatique and a racing heart. I constantly feel like fucking shit
>>
>tfw high blood pressure
>every fast action makes my entire body feel like its gunna pop
>>
>>36526584
Could be anxiety/panic attacks m8
>>
>>36528811
textbook symptoms of a generalized anxiety disorder
>>
>not even fat
Doesn't matter really

Try and run a complete mile without taking breaks and you will instantly realize how unhealthy you are. Skinny does not mean healthy.
>>
>>36528886
That's actually probably it. God I hate my fucking life
>>
>>36528811
do you drink a lot of coffee, feel stressed out/under pressure and don't get enough sleep? heart palpitations, chronic fatigue and short bursts of pain in your chest, extremities or abdomen are either signs of anxiety or magnesium deficiency (they go hand in hand. stress depletes your magnesium reserves, caffeine is an anxiogenic and interferes with magnesium absorption, lack of sleep drains your magnesium as well)
>>
>>36528661
Well it feels like its in my heart
>>
>>36526584
you can still get a hear attack even if you dont have issues with fat or cholesteral,
bloodclots can clouge your arteries.
>>
>>36528990
I never drink anything with caffeine. But I have been sleeping like shit and have been in a really stressfull situation for a long time now
>>
>>36526584
>heart worms
At least you're never alone.
>>
>>36526584
Acid reflux
Panic attack
Thyroid problem (can cause panic attack)
>>
>>36526584
Okay real talk

How long have you been having them?
Does changing positions ease the pain?
Do you get out of breath?
Any other symptoms?
>>
>>36526584
its probably just a panic attack or you i'm guessing you rest your computer on your chest as you lay in bed all day.
>>
>>36528930
>having to run a mile
In what time period did people evolve to have to do this? You chase a deer until it ran out of breath or something? Running that long is retarded, so sick of doctor's lying their asses off. You may run just becasue it DOES'NT bother you to begin with if you have good genes in regards to your heart. Statistics can be a two way street.
>>
>>36526584
>>36529138

Also what is the pain like, sharp, dull, radiating?
>>
>>36529138
>Started yesterday
>No
>No, its a dull pain when I expel all the air from my lungs
>No
>>
>>36529177
>>No, its a dull pain when I expel all the air from my lungs

Doesn't really sound heart related just from that but if you are worried see a doc
>>
>>36529077
i know you're not going to change your lifestyle so nevermind that, but try out a magnesium supplement, preferably something with magnesium citrate since it has a higher rate of absorption. you should feel a difference in less than two weeks. just take the recommended dose - even if you were to somehow overdose it, the worst that can happen is a bout of diarrhoea.
>>
>>36529192
I would add that I'm not in good shape from sitting on my computer all day so I've been running and lifting dumbells for like three weeks now.
>>
a month ago I started feeling pain in my chest and literally couldn't move. I couldn't even blink or exhale. fucking weird. Like I glitched and froze. it went away after a few seconds, but it felt like forever.
>>
>>36529212
I might try that. I can't really change my life for the better right now. Everything is just going to shit around me
>>
uh

i just made a thread 2seconds ago for a similar reason >>36529257
>>
>>36529234
>lifting dumbells for like three weeks now.

hmm that fact you mention getting pains when expelling air from your lungs along with this seems to point more to a muscle strain

again though if worried see a doc
>>
>>36529177
it's always best to consult a doctor, but that sounds like pain caused by postural muscle tension/hyperactivity. those muscles are designed to handle long periods of prolonged tension so you're not going to feel too much discomfort unless you fully flex them when they're already fatigued, like when you're forcefully exhaling to expell all the air from your lungs. muscle pain comes in many different flavours if it makes sense to put it that way. it can be dull, sharp, etc. so it might register as an unusual/alarming sensation.
>>
File: 1489045815066.jpg (51KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1489045815066.jpg
51KB, 1024x962px
>300+lbs
>get chest pains all the time
>stopped caring about them
>accepted death
>>
>>36529305
>>36529319
It sounds like I'm straining my muscles a bit. Luckily it only hurts when I forcefully expel the air like you said. Maybe I'll take a couple days off from exercising to recover but I'll mention it to my doctor, thank you!
>>
>>36529254
Another thing happened recently that really worried me. I was standing at a sink and just randomly blacked out. I heard myself making a really weird sound too and smashed my head really good on the sink. After that I couldn't hear anything for about 5 second and then I heard something like white noise for about the same time
>>
>>36529276
sounds like premature ventricular contractions (feels like heart flutters, your heart skipping a beat). the name sounds really scary but they're completely harmless unless they happen several thousands of times a day. they can be caused by anything from mechanical vagus nerve stimulation (abrupt changes in the position of your body, sneezing, etc.), stimulants like caffeine or nicotine, magnesium or calcium deficiency, anxiety, panic, excitement or no apparent cause at all. they can be caused by congenital heart defects and the like, but it's unlikely that you'd manage to go through your life with such a condition going undetected until now. it's always good to see a doctor about issues like that because the peace of mind such a thing gives you can be sufficient to resolve the problem.
>>
>>36526584
>>36529276

lmao at how unhealthy /r9k/ is
>>
>>36526584
Since no one else has mentioned it yet, go get bloodwork done. I'm in great shape but have hereditary high cholesterol. Could be something like that.
>>
>>36529489
Recently i went to the doctor and they discovered a harmless heart murmur that they didnt know about before.

I live a very stressful life and use both caffeine and ephedrine
>>
>>36529433
taking a break from exercising probably won't make a big difference, because you use those muscles to keep yourself balanced all the time, whether you're standing, walking or propping yourself up on your bed. what would help is looking into relaxation techniques and meditation. even just 15 minutes a day would be more than enough and if nothing else, it would help you identify times when you're tensing up your body without realizing it, because you'd have a frame of reference and know what your body feels like when it's fully relaxed.
>>
Guarantee it's a hiatal hernia. Went through the same shit
>>
>>36526584
Get on a whole food plant based diet right now, with daily flax, plenty of greens, and balanced omega fat ratios.

Made my chest discomfort disappear.
>>
>>36529640
also b12, to remove this shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homocysteine
>>
>>36529640
ahahahahahaha

jesus christ dude

how about you go for a jog instead
>>
>>36529151
Are you fucking retarded? The human body evolved to be a distance machine, if you can't run a mile and you don't have some sort of disability, you're unhealthy
>>
>>36529667
Cardio can help too, but diet matters more.

http://www.runnersworld.com/newswire/heart-risk-marathoners-have-larger-plaques-in-arteries

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/arteries-of-vegans-vs-runners/
>>
>>36529474
that's probably a vasovagal syncope. it's the most common type of fainting and it can be caused by practically anything. you can look up the wiki article (which also happens to mention stress and lack of sleep as possible causes). you need to fucking chill out man. you're young and bulletproof now, but you can't keep this lifestyle up all your life. you might want to see a therapist and have him teach you some strategies for coping with stress and shit because it's clear it's starting to take a toll on your body.
>>
>>36530052
Yup I think it's kinda obvious now that I can't handle all this shit anymore. I don't know if I wanna type out all the shit that is going wrong in my life but let's just say that I don't want to worry my family even more. I feel like it's all at the breaking point already
>>
>>36526584
gotta love getting the one form of headache with no explanation, fucking icepicks
>>
>>36529151
>You chase a deer until it ran out of breath or something
Yes, literally this. This is a viable hunting strategy.
>>
I have had a literal heart attack and I'm not fat. It can happen to anyone.
>>
>>36526584
iktf anon. I went to a doctor
basically, analyze your life and see if you have been sleeping or sitting in a weird position
>>
File: 1489548703123.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1489548703123.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
>>36526584
>tfw getting heart pains

>tfw bad back pain
>gets worse when i cough

>tfw can't breath enough
>half to yawn for 30 seconds straight in order to get enough air into my lungs
>mom says its just stress
>might as well be but I can't for the life of me get rid of it if it is

t. skelly
>>
>>36530683
>tfw can't breath enough
>half to yawn for 30 seconds straight in order to get enough air into my lungs
feeling like you just can't get enough air in your lungs no matter what is a common panic/anxiety disorder symptom (and then hyperventilating trying to get enough air just makes you freak out more). this thread is just quintessential robot problems. if you have access to free healthcare then just go and talk to your doctor about it. since most of the symptoms mentioned in this thread are stress and anxiety related, having a medical professional tell you that you're not going to die would be a huge relief and would likely help with any anxiety-related issues. yes, it's always possible that your issues are caused by something serious, just like a headache can be the symptom of a one in a billion terminal brain cancer, but if you're under 40, it's unlikely, especially if you consider how stressed out and dysfunctional our generation has turned out to be.
>>
File: 1414611553835.jpg (42KB, 506x403px) Image search: [Google]
1414611553835.jpg
42KB, 506x403px
>>36526584
>sometimes get piercing chest pain that makes me want to fucking die
>slightest movement, even breathing increases the pain tenfold
>lasts for a solid minute then goes away
>get it like once a month

what the fuck
>>
>>36531003
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precordial_catch_syndrome
harmless
>>
File: 1435610759391.jpg (132KB, 799x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1435610759391.jpg
132KB, 799x1086px
>>36531065
shouldve known its some bullshit, im not even fat
and here I was hoping im dying
>>
>>36531065
I have this shit. It would happen monthly when I was young but I haven't had it for 8 months by now.
>>
>its fine, nothing is wrong, pls go, its $300usd deductible plus tax tho
>be actually wrong
>dead two months later

AMERICAN HEALTHCARE EVERY
I MISS YOU DAD
>>
File: worriedwoman.jpg (22KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
worriedwoman.jpg
22KB, 520x292px
>>36526584
>tfw will randomly start to feel my heart beat, feels weird, and get a sinking feeling in my chest
>>
File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
>smoke a joint with flatmate, get a little stoned, not much
>flatmate leaves, dont even feel high anymore
>sitting at my desk, 2am, then I start feeling what I think is a panic/anxiety attack (never had one before) after having the impulse decision to google "Im addicted to the computer" (totally am wasting my life away on it)
>really dizzy, tight chest, loads of anxiety
>I also feel REALLY tired / sluggish all of the sudden and can barely move the mouse
>I think that I need to lie down cause I'm feeling really fucking strange, but I fell off my chair before I could even make it to bed (bed is right next to computer chair, dont actually really remember falling)
then when Im on the ground in my head Im confused as fuck, "where am I wait what why am I on the ground what is going on" I had to remember that "Im anon and I'm in my room I'm fine I know where I am" etc etc but I just tell myself to calm the fuck down
>eventually I make it onto my bed, body feels really heavy and incredibly tired

then for the rest of the night I start hearing weird "tunes" in my head that I can't control + always have to move my head or else I feel dizzy. Took me AGES to get to sleep, was tripping out for the rest of the night
sounds in my head are gone now, feel fine

should I be worried
>>
>>36532312
da fuck u smoked bro??
some laced shit?
>>
>>36528990

this is the best comment i've ever read on 4chan. very helpful, thanks bro
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.