[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nasty dental experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1490228952118.jpg (36KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1490228952118.jpg
36KB, 680x765px
>havent brushed my teeth in 2 weeks
>can no longer fathom the stench of my breath
>gums start bleeding as soon as i try and scrub the gunk off my teeth
>scrape them off instead
>take a sniff at my finger

my god this is the worst thing i have ever smelled. anyone else do this?
>>
File: IMG_2739.png (7KB, 225x225px)
IMG_2739.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>36526420
>brush twice a day, rinse twice a day, and floss once a day
>only thing that i do consistently in my life
>teeth still yellow
What the fuck? I take really good care of my teeth. I mean, I haven't been to the dentist in a while (because my hairline is receding and I have to take my hat off in the chair, and i don't want them to see it) but I do everything else perfectly
>>
>>36526702
teeth yellow naturally over time, you will never make them white just with a toothbrush
>>
>>36526702
>(because my hairline is receding and I have to take my hat off in the chair, and i don't want them to see it)

kek what?
>>
>>36526702
>I haven't been to the dentist in a while (because my hairline is receding and I have to take my hat off in the chair, and i don't want them to see it)
this is the fucking dumbest/funniest thing I've read in a long time
you're a retard buddy
>>
>>36526744
true. anon the only way they will get white is if you go to the dentist for a professional cleaning
>>
>>36526813
>>36526751
What's wrong with being insecure? Not him but I would do the same if my hairlines is receding. That shit is embarassing.
>>
>>36526843
>Not him but I would do the same if my hairlines is receding
you'd neglect your health and let your teeth rot because you're too much of a fucking vain pussy to show someone the top of your head? wew lad
>>
>>36526997
its more socially acceptable to have yellow teeth than a receding hairline
>>
>>36527076
you're a clueless retard who doesn't spend any time in society and still pretends to be an expert
>>
>>36526751
>>36526813
It looks really bad. I don't want those young dental hygienists to see my fucked hairline. Also
>both of you faggots probably have full heads of hair
Wait and see if you start balding, you'll change your tune
>>
>>36527371
I reiterate: you are a vain dumbass
men go bald all the time and no one gives a FUCK
much less medical professionals
>>
>>36527371
try a wig maybe?
>>
>>36526702
Hygienist here. Wear a beanie. No brimmed hats, no metal (can obscure any x-rays), and you'll be fine. We just can't look down and see over the brim of a hat.
>>
File: 1487444438178.jpg (13KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487444438178.jpg
13KB, 233x271px
>>36527428
>never felt insecure
>fails to recognize bald men are less attractive
>bad men still face stigma
>even if no one cares THEY still feel like shit
>implying other opinions matter besides our own
ooookay reddit, no need to brag about your perfect life. thats enough. you're done here. go on with your perfect full head of hair you conceded little fuck
>>
>>36528084
you are an insufferable faggot, i hope your teeth rot out
>>
>>36528084
>spews a bunch of bullshit about why he's letting his teeth rot
>whines about his poor feefees
>oh no muh normies looking at muh bald spot
>can't even spell 'conceited' on top of everything else
jesus christ you are pathetic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.