[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met my old highschool crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Mom sent me to to get some stuff,on foot because she doesn't trust me too much she doesn't me to drive because I tried to kill myself twice.
>Then I saw on the pharmacy section of the store to my old crush she looked good she saw me and made a hand gesture like calling me
>Fuck I wanted to leave but I decided to go with her fuck it
>she asked me what did I do after quitting school and all that normie stuff do you have a gf etc.
>I was about to make up lies like I always do... I think I have schizo
>but a rush hit me and I just decided to tell her the truth
>remember that I didn't talk to anyone on school well turns out im crazy I have been on psych ward and tried to kill myself twice
>I saw how her expression changed from normal to sad and scared
>she just stood there staring at me
>I felt better don't know why but I said the truth and felt good about that
Just walked away and did my shopping
>>
nice one anon, im in bed and im farting
>>
>>36525910
I actually told my crush I liked her back then. Although I worded it so badly that no sane human would ever say yes to that. So she just threw me a "you are not my type lets be friends" line and that was it. Whenever I see her we greet each other and go on our different ways.
>>
>>36526058
I told i liked her back when I was on higschool but then I didn't do anything else
>>
>>36526058
good for you /brobot
>>
File: 1490847337423.jpg (39KB, 372x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490847337423.jpg
39KB, 372x512px
>>36526009
aren't we all ?
Dbbdbdb
>>
>>36525910
>all that normie stuff do you have a gf etc

why would someone ask that?
>>
>>36526103
Later I had another girl I grew fond of, but with her we were chatting already, so I just fessed up, but it turned out that she had a bf I didn't know about. She apologized for making me feel bad and we actually chatted for a while after, but since then I deleted my normiebook so we can't reach each other.
>>
>>36526174
well i dont know man. you will find someone when you sort your shit out. lotsa fucked up chicks in this world. the key is to act like you got ur shit like u want it (even better if you dont have to act), then they will come running unless youre really ugly
>>
>>36526243
I'm really a difficult person to like. But when I'm wasted I can manage, I almost got laid once while I've been drunk, but when the girl and I got to her room, her roommates were waiting for her with a guy (might have been her bf, idk) so I got cock-blocked.
>>
Haven't seen my HS crush in 5 years, I don't even know if she'd remember me, she never cared much for me back then. More preoccupied with whether I'll ever see my current (and soon to be former) oneitis again.
>>
>>36526341
you are well articulated atleast so thats something.
how old are you?
>>
>>36526395
23kv
oregianialo
>>
>>36526380
the sooner you stop talking about oneitis the sooner you will lose your wizard powers

you are probably 20yrs old thinking u know shit. u dont. just take this one advice. just finish ur education or whatever shit ur doing and then worry about females. they will throw themselves at you when ur 30 with a decent job and a home and no aids. godspeed anon
>>
>>36526453
not too old to do something with your life. You havent even reached ur prime pussy attraction age.

i dont know man. find someone to talk to thats not a robot, it feels nice being honest and talking about shit in ur past. i would know. good luck to you.
>>
>>36526459
22 so pretty close.
>just finish ur education or whatever shit ur doing and then worry about females.
That's what I'm already doing, should graduate next spring and with any luck I'll be starting my career goals in earnest a year from then.
>they will throw themselves at you when ur 30 with a decent job and a home and no aids.
Now you're starting to sound like my mother.
>>
>>36525910
You did good. She was trying to assess how much of a failure you were to feel good about herself. But then when your story was sad and depressing instead of comically hilarious due to your failures she felt like a piece of shit. Good job, you put that roastie in her place.
>>
>>36526548
Yeah, that is my biggest problem, finding women, I'm in a crap situation where most people around me are a no go based on a language barrier.
>>
>>36526459

>telling someone to wait until women hit the wall so he can be their financial safety net once they decide to stop fucking randos and "settle down"

then again maybe that's the most people here can hope for
>>
>>36526891
It's the most any virgin past the age of 21 or 22 can hope for.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.