[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do school shooters miss?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: col.jpg (63KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
col.jpg
63KB, 624x351px
Bullets are a hell of a lot more fatal than tv and movies and shit make them out to be, so why tf is it that school shooters never really rack up a huge death total?
>>
>>36525828
Because they're hardly trained killers.
>>
People can escape
They can feel bad for killing some people
They take time to reload

etc
>>
>>36525828
Maybe cause everyone's running or hiding?
>>
they only really had experience with bombs from what i remember
>>
Not well prepared.
>>
because it takes a fair amount of weapons training to consistently hit your targets, and thats not even considering they're moving, somewhat unpredictable targets. Also factor in a fair amount of adrenaline and the fact that most people are hiding or get out of the room quickly.

Compare to Anders Breivik, he got a pretty high score because he had experience with his weapons and had his targets trapped on a small island and had about 4 hours to methodically take them out, instead of the 10-15 minutes max a school shooter might have before cops get to them.
>>
>>36525863

But aren't they natural born killers?
>>
If you want to kill a high number of people, wouldn't it be easier to poison them?

I'm not familiar with... well anything. But it seems like it would be fairly easy to get you hands on some untraceable fatal poison, and contaminate lots of stuff in supermarkets and other food supplies through the land without anyone noticing. You could probably kill thousands of people before you were ever caught.

Or do shooters just do it because they want to be present when it happens, and possibly be killed by the police and whatnot?
>>
>>36525828
hitting a movie target, even from 10 feet away, is stupidly hard unless you're just wasting 30 rounds. School shooting isn't like Cod where you just "Point and Shoot XD". You're firing at running targets, and if you want to keep the carnage going you can't just spray and pray.
>>
This shit is disturbing

I don't expect this thread to end, but thought I'd chime in
>>
>>36525989
It's boring, no action and no real feeling of revenge
>>
>>36525828
>Bullets are a hell of a lot more fatal than tv and movies and shit make them out to be
And guns are a hell of a lot harder to aim than TV and movies and shit make them out to be. Real people aren't targets at the shooting range. Shooting at real people release a lot more adrenaline the you edgelords anticipate. The vast majority of trained soldiers couldn't keep their aim anywhere near good in such a situation.
>>
>>36525864
>They can feel bad for killing some people

And psychology STRIKES again, they may be out for cold blood, they may not care about their lives, but they certainly cared about others who didn't deserve it.

Deserve being the key word. Although they were murderers they still retained a sense of humanity. They could have picked one room and sprayed the place to shit, they didnt.

Murder is a crime of passion, its not senseless.
>>
File: 1491767798036.jpg (104KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491767798036.jpg
104KB, 960x540px
>>36526125
Sorry this picture was supposed to be up
>>
>>36526125
>Murder is a crime of passion
What if you murder someone out of greed?
>>
>>36526171
passion for money.
(original)
>>
>>36525989
>untraceable fatal poison

Don't think such a thing exists
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.