[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you robots think about reddit ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: reddit-square.png (32KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
reddit-square.png
32KB, 350x351px
What do you robots think about reddit ?
>>
File: reddit.png (97KB, 1440x717px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
97KB, 1440x717px
>>36525359
It's a really funny place
>>
>>36525359
All opinions I have comes from reddit-4channer who post here.
>>
I don't think about reddit, seems like a watered down 4chan.
>>
>>36525359
it's tumblr for faggots who the tumblr fags can't even tolerate
>>
dood, im a alien
>>
>>36525359
It's the only place to find discussion on extremely niche computer topics outside of russian malware forums.

The ""culture"" is the most cancerous pseudo-intellectual garbage I've ever seen though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170214_082656.png (199KB, 684x705px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170214_082656.png
199KB, 684x705px
It's very insecure.
>>
reddit.com/r/traps
>>
File: 1492813911878.jpg (28KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492813911878.jpg
28KB, 540x720px
>>36525359
It's not as bad as 4chan can make it seem, but its still pretty terrible most of the time.
Also, reddit is mostly about stealing and sharing already existing things, not creating new ones. For example, I find that most memes on the internet come from 4chan and tumblr (recently also twitter). Somehow, reddit is terrible at making memes and always have been. The only meme I can think of, made by reddit, is that stupid dickbutt meme they keep pushing. And as far as I can tell only reddit themselves find it funny. If someone on 4chan makes a funny or noteworthy thread, you will likely find it somewhere on reddit the next day.
>>
>>36525606
Exactly this. I only go on a few subreddits for specific games/hobbies and even that's barely tolerable from all the "le dank reddit memes"
>>
>>36525359
They ruin fun niche communities and it's why I'll always hate them.
>>
>>36525359
It's a cucked webstie full of bitter white liberals.
>>
>>36525386
This kind of comment chain is a perfect exemple of how cancerous that place is
>>
>>36527032
>dickbutt
>created by reddit
Guess again
>>
It's useful to find information about various niche things but that's it.
>>
>>36527320
Also most of the newfags on /pol/ came straight from r/The_Donald.
>>
>>36526366
All of the ones there have extremely manly faces. No cuties to be found.
>>
>>36527334
this. Like the niche aspect of it and has some pretty resourceful information
>>
>>36525359
You already know the answer to this question. Why bother asking?
>>
I've used reddit one time to ask for help with setting up a synthesizer and tips.

I didn't last an hour before I logged off and never looked back.That place is fucking garbage.
>>
They're obsessed with us over there because we are actually worthless losers. And being a "nerd" is now the fashion so they're trying to replicate it.

r/4chan is an absolutely terrifying place
>>
>>36525359
>about
Its extreme cancer, i went there once or twice to see why its so popular but it was nonsesical garbage.
You dont meet intellegent people and if you do, youd have more luck of that going to 4chans /sci/ or /lit/ or any other board really.
I dont get the humour there either, its all childish while here i can atleast expect some decent banter and fresh memes.
All in all i feel like you have to be a teenager to enjoy a site like reddit where its just loud shitposting.
>>
it's a good site. Better than 4shit at least
>>36525994
>10 years ago
back then it was in lisp i think
>>
>>36525359
I made an account and a few posts but I couldn't get into it. The upvote system basically guarantees you'll only ever see normon shit.
I do like the"(((jews)))" meme but that's probably the only good thing I like that came from Reddit.
>>
>>36527649
Speaking of r/4chan, does the userbase unironically think that 4chan is some dark, spoopy place where people get doxxed and shit like fridge bro is found daily?
>>
>>36527370
I went to the_Donald to talk about how I unironically hate niggers, spics, and jews and they went
>le master trolle XD hows killary and sanders
then banned me

Absolute cancer
>>
>>36527701
thats from pol is it not? pls be organ
>>
>>36527711
A surprising amount of normons are fucking terrified of 4chan. I've brought it up IRL a few times and everyone thinks it's basically a deep web style cp sharing site.
>>
>>36527701
The (((jews))) meme doesn't come from there. Reddit loves jews.
>>
>>36527772
I'm pretty sure it originated from r/The_Donald but I've never gone there and I haven't gone to /pol/ since 2015.
>>
>>36527834
So it's originally from /pol/ after all? Well Reddit is worthless then.
>>
>>36525386
Filename sums it up perfectly. This is the #1 problem with Reddit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.