[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEELS THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: fuck me.png (177KB, 975x341px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
177KB, 975x341px
Can we just get a good old fashioned feels thread going?

I feel like this image is the epitome of /feels/, but I know you guys can produce something even more depressing.

Let's see what ya got :(
>>
File: WIceUsy.jpg (528KB, 1264x2438px) Image search: [Google]
WIceUsy.jpg
528KB, 1264x2438px
>>36524968
>teenage love
i had my first girlfriend when i was 7.
>>
>>36524968
Feels threads died a couple years ago, for some bizzare reason
I try to bump them if I find them but often I'm the only one
>>
File: Cj-lKLbW0AAx1IE.jpg (143KB, 1045x830px) Image search: [Google]
Cj-lKLbW0AAx1IE.jpg
143KB, 1045x830px
>>36525088
another one for you OP
>>
File: 1490109380736.jpg (679KB, 1148x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1490109380736.jpg
679KB, 1148x1599px
>>36525128
i don't have many greentexts
>>
File: IMG_4471.jpg (120KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4471.jpg
120KB, 750x864px
>>36525170
i'm running out of things to say to upload
>>
Teenage love shit gives me the feels every time because I had that and I was actually happy for once and now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc
feel smusic
>>
>>36525128
>Privilege
>I don't wanna work hard!
>The Beautiful
>I don't wanna learn skills!
>The Ruthless
>I don't wanna make hard choices!
>The Charismatic
>I don't wanna be presentable!
>The Courageous
>I don't wanna try new things!
>The gifted
>I don't wanna study and improve!

Yeah, if you take a fat fucking dump and expect the world to hand you your success life is gunna be shit.
VirusComix is literally the worst fucking webcomic on the planet. 2DEEP4U illustrations accompanied with 3 novels worth of text.
>>
File: EQk4Wn0.png (17KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
EQk4Wn0.png
17KB, 420x420px
>>36525206
>Shlichter
>>
File: 1492073100883.jpg (1MB, 1914x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492073100883.jpg
1MB, 1914x900px
I don't get the point of this one but I like it anyways.
>>
File: 1489829605274.jpg (262KB, 1200x971px) Image search: [Google]
1489829605274.jpg
262KB, 1200x971px
>>36526910
Thread doesn't seem to be getting much attention so I'll dump a few to keep it alive.
Do you think he is still alive?
>>
Was going through some old pics. Found some of me and my oneitis. One in particular stood out the most, it was one with her standing next to me and looking at me with the biggest smile on her face. She looked so happy to be with me, I even looked happy too. I miss her.
>>
>>36524968

Meh, nothing I am actually feeling regret about.
What I deeply regret is not pulling my stuff together and starting to seriously work on my shit. As a teen I played in a basketball team, really was into drawing, actually had a drive to learn something new aswell. I just kinda floated through all of this though, never really stuck with it. Dropped out of the team some day with a couple of medals, all that reminds me of my more creative days are dusty sketches in my room, additionally there are free weights, programming books and a keyboard reminding me of my failures.
Fuck man, I also feel tfw no gf sometimes, but it is just a shallow feel masking the actuall issue, which is simply a severe dissatisfaction with how I turned out.
This whole focus on some unique experiences which are "the best thing in the life" is absolutely retarded. I can say from personal experience that the only times where I felt like not killing myself were when I actually overcame challenges and moved forward. Then every light is brighter, food tastes better, music, books and films actually become truly enjoyable, people stop annoying you, etc.
I bet my left nut that my celibate ass felt better during my last schooldays than some chad who fucks his hot 16y/o gf every day but is at a dead end in his development.
I had perspectives, I actually had a future to look forward to and every day was chill as fuck.

The only thing in my life that manages to hurt me deeply is not having this feeling right now, being unable to enjoy a simple life where I ace my exams, train, shop for different sorts of tea like a faggot, play Persona 4 and listen to music all day. Everything is just a pain and a chore nowadays.
>>
>>36524968
weak, I had 3 girls at once in preschool
>>
>>36525206
Shit like this makes me fucking hate leftists. Not left-wing policies; I am not opposed to free healthcare subsidised higher education.

Just like on a fucking personal level. Ciccarello- Maher is a cunt. He's the guy who posted: 'all I want for Christmas is white genocide' on twitter.

Fuck this cunt. I'm not even right wing but shitstains like Ciccarello-Maher make me fucking glad social-democratic parties are in massive decline.
>>
>26
>misaligned jaw
>lived in poverty all my life so couldn't get wisdom teeth removed when I was younger so this doesn't happen
>still in there now
>can't afford surgery or anything else
>now have a loosening crown and no idea what to do
Kill me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.