[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vargs thoughts on welfare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

File: 88bb94ee8e7a671446c737b8a38c1973.png (944KB, 1104x590px) Image search: [Google]
88bb94ee8e7a671446c737b8a38c1973.png
944KB, 1104x590px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI
>>
>>36524957
>Criticize welfare
>Lives 16 years like a NEET on the Norway prison system
:-)
>>
File: 1472134502334.jpg (67KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1472134502334.jpg
67KB, 409x409px
>>36524957
Is he, dare I say it, our guy fellow NEETs?
>>
>A norwegian immigrant living in France
>"Fucking inmigrants!"
>>
>>36526339
>European immigrant living in another European country

>Middle eastern immigrant living in another European country

>the same
>>
>>36526431
I am french and I despise the hypocrisy on Kristian.
>>
Too bad when the system collapses he'll starve and go beg for money for his family again.
>>
>>36524957
this guy talks like a dumb virgin, but there really is no reason to work unless you love your job. it's not about taxes or immigrants, it's about having the technology and resources to literally do whatever the fuck you want that is productive. welfare is shit; immigrants often have their own money or have to literally steal to survive. but anyone can be resourceful. the impression that a nation is actually investing in immigration is retarded. they just want more money flowing through govt because they get a percentage. govt runs like any business, except you have the power to say "stop" at any time. a bunch of people going on welfare won't break the system, it will just lead to disease/famine while you get told that your case is pending. the jobs you leave behind will have 100 applicants on the first day.
>>
>>36526431
he literally hopes immigrants break the whole system so people can live like vikangz again

He thinks far right groups are a zionist ploy

He killed a man and burns churches

He's probably the worst immigrant
>>
Besides having killed people, Varg is the sonofabitch that do the right thing for the wrong reasons. Lucky bastard.
>>
>>36526431

they aren't the same but they aren't totally different either

pan-europeanism is a meme
>>
How the hell is this murdering human garbage preaching to others about virtues and ethics?

He is trash.
>>
>>36525518
yeah he definetly chose to be in prison
>>
>>36526832
Yes, he does.
Are you dumb?
>>
>>36526812

It's not a smart thing to support this guy like /pol/ does... He's a killer and a church burner. He makes far-right groups look hypocritical giving support to him.

They're lucky the media is full of normies that have no idea who Varg is, otherwise they would've used him a long time ago to paint the alt-right in an even worse light. Even Richard Spencer, Milo, etc can at least say they never killed a man.
>>
>>36526812
Judging a man for his past is the same as judging someone for shitting his diapers when he was a baby.
>>
>>36527117
Difference between those two is that Varg had the mental faculties to fully comprehend decisions and outcomes when he killed a guy and burned churches.
>>
>>36527350
I'm not even religious and the church thing bothers me,
mostly cause they were historical landmarks
>>
>>36527350
So basically what you're saying is that a person who has a fully developed brain can't learn new things?
>>
>>36527397
I'm saying I'm not certain if he even regrets what he did beyond getting caught.
>>
>>36527460
Well we can't possibly find out unless you learn how to read minds. Judging someone's entire character based on an uncertainty isn't very nice.
>>
>>36527519
Killing someone isn't very nice either. Your past actions define who you are, whether you like it or not.
>>
How do I become as autonomous as possible like Varg?
>>
would this guy have turned out different if he had to go to real American butt pounding prison?
>>
>>36527117
He was an adult when he killed a man and commited arson, not shitting in diapers

>but r u saying criminals cant change?????????

Of course they can.
>>36527519

But this guy makes a living out of vlogging and writing his opinion about society and culture and politics and religion and race issues. It's easy to see where he stands and that he's not truely reformed.
>>
>>36527541
>Your past actions define who you are
The wake behind a ship isn't what drives it forward
>>
>>36524957
i wouldnt trust a guy that shaves his head and grows his beard
>>
call us back when he has burned down a mosque instead of historical churches.
>>
>>36527658
Never trust someone who can only argue through metaphor.
>>
>>36527682
He'd never do that, because Muslims would fight back and the state would allow them to do so.
>>
>>36527657
>It's easy to see where he stands

So just because he's anti-establishment that means he hasn't changed?

I am anti-establishment and I literally wouldn't hurt a fly.
>>
>>36527683
Never trust someone who doesn't understand that metaphors are just a way to make sentences more creative and easy to understand.
>>
>>36525518
>comments
>doesn't watch the video

;-)
>>
>>36527764
I see what you're trying to do, but it falls apart because boats are machines intended for one purpose, and lack sapience to make their own decisions. Unlike varg, who killed a man and burned down a significant piece of property for shits and giggles. it's a shit metaphor because you're using it instead of actually trying to defend your position.
>>
>>36527730
>anti-establishment

That's a very nice and vague word you're using.

He was also arrested on suspicion of terrorism after he had his wife buy four rifles right off the heels of the Norwegian massacre, and then charged with inciting racial hatred.
>>
>>36526975
>It's not a smart thing to support this guy like /pol/ does
They're also fans of Breivik, Roof, and Kaczynski. A lot of the people that post there regularly are just straight up human shit. Which is really funny considering how much they go on about "morality."
>>
>>36527841
commander breivik did nothing wrong tho
>>
File: KillMyself.jpg (22KB, 400x629px) Image search: [Google]
KillMyself.jpg
22KB, 400x629px
>>36527841
I will admit, I went through a phase when I though Industrial Society and it's Future was a piece of genius.
>>
>>36527806
>but it falls apart because boats are machines intended for one purpose, and lack sapience to make their own decisions

But that isn't the point. The point I was trying to make is that the past doesn't define who you are right now just as much as the wakes behind a boat don't drive it forward.

You never had a moment where you thought negatively of your past self? Would you associate your present self 100% with your past self?
>>
>>36524957
Varg is right. If we're going to give shitskin invaders welfare then whites should milk the system too.
>>
>>36527823
>That's a very nice and vague word you're using.
Not really.

>He was also arrested on suspicion of terrorism after he had his wife buy four rifles right off the heels of the Norwegian massacre

>having protection is the same as terrorism
>saying you don't like refugees is the same as racism

This is exactly why I am anti-establishment.
>>
>>36527940
>You never had a moment where you thought negatively of your past self?
I have and do. difference is I'm humble about my shortcomings, and i've done what i can to repair what damage I've done. As has been pointed out, varg has no remorse over his past actions based on his attitude in his videos. If ther's a single piece of evidence that suggest he genuinely is remorseful for being a murderous, church-burning edgelord, then I'll eat crow.
>Would you associate your present self 100% with your past self?
No, and I've never claimed to.
>>
>>36527658
Humans aren't boats.
>>
>>36528018
yeah and being a murderer is not on the same scale as "not wanting to 100% associate with your past self". other anon is full of shit just like varg
>>
>>36528018
>As has been pointed out, varg has no remorse over his past actions based on his attitude in his videos

Well I don't watch his videos besides the couple that get posted on 4chan sometimes, but I'm pretty sure telling your subscribers that you murdered someone isn't very good for business.

>No, and I've never claimed to.
And yet you are associating someone's past with his present self.

>>36528019
You never read a metaphor before or something?
>>
>>36528069
So I assume you are pro death penalty since you don't believe in second chances, right?
>>
>>36524957
I was a fan of Varg since way back because of Burzum, and I enjoy his views and ramblings even though I don't particularly agree with them, but he's the best guy because he shits on left wingers and right wingers, he's his own unique being, he's just pro european and that's it, he wants europe to go back to the ancient days
He wants odinism to rule over scandinavia and that other european countries go back to their old religion, christianity is not an european religion
Also, he does not regret burning those churches and killing euronymous, so for that faggot anon saying ''he le changed'' is an idiot, he did not changed he just got old and wiser

Varg is an hypocrite sometimes though, I liked his MGTOW video because he basically took a shit on half his audience but he says that ''the alpha survives'' and that ''it's supposed to be hard to find a good wife'' but he seems to forget that his wife is LITERALLY autistic and he met her online because she was a groupie of his, he was just desperate to keep the ''aryan'' race going but I bet his children are also little autistic shits who will breed between themselves because no normal human being is going to actually breed with them unless there's more who think like varg and find each other
>>
>>36528106
>And yet you are associating someone's past with his present self.
Yes, because they do define your character. You miss the part where I directly mention how I try to mend that every day. Your attempt at some half-baked "gotcha" fails on the notion of you simply choosing to ignore my base points. You're a Varg fanboy, cool, but actually try to argue rather than fling shit.
>but I'm pretty sure telling your subscribers that you murdered someone isn't very good for business.
So he clearly isn't remorseful then, considering how up his own ass he seems.
>>
>>36528106
>You never read a metaphor before or something?

Metaphors are only useful when they're apt.

Sure, "the wake behind the boat isn't what drives it" sounds nice but when you think about it, it doesn't make sense. Like, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

We know for a fact that past experiences define your outlook. As a child especially they impact how you operate and perceive the world for your entire life.
>>
>>36527972
>I am anti-establishment.

what a fucking meaningless meme.

You and Varg will be pro-establishment when LePen gets elected, because you agree with her policies.
>>
>>36524957
White nationalists should never criticize welfare. Automation is getting rid of the jobs most working class types can do. Already most high paying jobs require the ability to code and I don't mean that copy abd paste shit Pajeets do. This is a world where economic power will largely in the hands of people who have no interest in preserving their race. White nationalists need to adopt a platform based on expanding government programs for the poor and giving handouts to young white men.
>>
File: 1490227281273.jpg (81KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490227281273.jpg
81KB, 1024x1024px
>>36527117
lmao this postis so retarded im literally laughing

i havent l aughed in agesth anks anon
>>
File: 1492583398848.png (296KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1492583398848.png
296KB, 1500x1500px
>knocks up an autistic bitch for several special needs children so he can get gibs me dat from foreign country and shit in the woods
>murdered a bunch of normies
Is he dare say it /ourguy/?
>>
>>36528214
Maybe he's simply trying to move on instead of living in the past, ever thought of that? Why would he mention something heinous he's done if people like you will just judge him blindly for it?

>>36528222
> Like, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".
That makes perfect sense to me though.

>>36528231
Why the fuck do you think I give a shit about French politics?
I am not even right-wing, either, so I don't know where you're pulling your baseless assumptions from.
Someone who's truly anti-establishment knows that voting doesn't change shit.
>>
>>36528367
>blindly
I'm not judging blindly, I've given my reasoning and you haven't actually argued against it. And acknowledging your past, and attempting to make up for it makes one a better man.
And watch his videos, the guy has a rather sizable ego. He's not remorseful, and he more than likely omits his past because he knows his own actions might sour his words.
Stop trying to make this about me, by the way. You seem to have the idea that I'm some evil bigot just assaulting varg by doing the unspeakable act of "judging" him.
>>
>>36528511
>I've given my reasoning and you haven't actually argued against it.

And what exactly is your argument?
That Varg isn't remorseful? Something you can't prove at all?

mmkay
>>
>>36528566
>And what exactly is your argument?
See>>36527541
>"Your past actions define who you are, whether you like it or not."
Which you never successfully rebutted.
>>
>>36528367
>I am not even right-wing, either, I just want neo-nazis to purchase rifles in peace and for people to stop judging harmless peaceful neo-nazis, and I'm totally not right-wing.

Also
>Why the fuck do you think I give a shit about French politics?

because you brought it up
>>
>>36528611
Lol that's not something you can prove, that's a fucking opinion. You can choose to judge someone based on his past, and I can choose to do the opposite.

>>36528641
>not wanting the government to control things means you are right wing

Babby's first political argument.

>because you brought it up

Where in my posts did I mention anything about gay ass frog politics?
>>
>>36528751
Yes, and you can argue opinion. That's how most debates go, actually. And it's funny now you're resorting to saying that "it's just opinion" even though you attempted and failed to argue with conviction that you were correct on the matter.
Learn to argue.
>>
>>36528888
>even though you attempted and failed to argue with conviction that you were correct on the matter.

I never claimed I was correct, how in the hell can anyone possibly know he's on the right end of a vague concept such as morality? I was merely expressing an opinion.

>Learn to argue.

Learn how to think not every single interaction is an argument for you to win. it makes you seem like a dickhead who thinks he's above it all.
>>
>>36524957
yeah good opinion dude, lets just ruin the lives of all the actual people on welfare , YEA BROS /OURGUY/!

sure there are going to be leeches and parasitic people that use this money for their own personal use, but who cares? if anything, there should maybe be stricter background checks, but fucking it over for everybody is so dumb and disgusting. you should hold yourself up to higher standards.
>>
>>36529024
Didn't you say that I had a shit argument a few posts ago? Now we weren't arguing at all, according to you?
>just muh opinion
And your opinion is shit, because you can't back it up to save your life.
>>
>>36529083
>higher standards.
I know i'm poisoning the well, but look where it's coming from.
>>
>>36529083
>sure there are going to be leeches and parasitic people that use this money for their own personal use, but who cares?

Oh I don't know, maybe the people that fucking pay for it?
>>
>>36529123
>Now we weren't arguing at all, according to you?
I argue to broaden my horizon, you argue to win.

There's a huge difference.

>And your opinion is shit, because you can't back it up to save your life.

That's because you are already convinced you are right because you are stubborn as hell.
>>
>>36529265
And now you claim that you were indeed arguing, but you were doing it to "broaden your horizons". How fucking deep, teach me your ways, o master.
I'm now convinced I'm "right" only because you clearly aren't capable of having an argument without resulting to assessments on the character of the person you're arguing with.
>>
>>36529339
I never claimed we weren't arguing, I was merely pointing out you argue for the wrong reasons, and that is to give your petty ego a little boost.

Learn to read please.
>>
>>36529424
>Learn to read please.
Hysterical, coming from you. And your post >>36529024
comes across as someone getting upset over having a conversation turn into an argument. Why else would you feel the need to say "Learn how to think not every single interaction is an argument for you to win" in response to my saying of learn to argue, unless you decided we weren't in fact arguing? Either it's another example of how you can't argue without resorting to attacks on the character of your "opponent", or you're full of shit about how you were always arguing.
>>
>>36529203
they should only care about the people they are helping. don't be ignorant to the actual people that need it.
>>
>>36524957
He's working with the illuminati to make more NEETs
>>
>>36529513
I guess it was just poor wording on my part, but I never intended to claim we weren't arguing, only to claim that I wasn't arguing to win. If both parties are 100% sure they are correct it's just two guys shitting diarrhea in random directions without anyone learning a thing.

Anyway I was getting ready for bed so I'll talk to you later homeboy
Peace
>>
STOP WORKING
STOP PAYING TAXES
>>
>>36524957
Who collecting welfare here?

>Medical expenses (basically none except some an annual psychical and paying some white non-Jewish psychologist I see once a week)
>Collecting unemployment benefits too.

Feels good man,
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.