[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the world is a sausage fest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sausage-fest.jpg (31KB, 551x378px) Image search: [Google]
sausage-fest.jpg
31KB, 551x378px
You've probably heard normies say shit like "there is someone for everyone". That cannot be farther from the truth. Let my explain why.
Even in a perfect monogamy, a shit ton of males are bound to be alone. There are 3 main reasons for this.
Reason 1. Human sex ratio. For ever 100 females there are 107 males born
Reason 2. Female expirebility: females are only fertile until they are 50 years old, while males are fertile forever, which means males 18-99 are competing for women aged 18-50.
Reason 3. Hypergamy, which means some males outcompete others.

Wherever I go outside, bars clubs, everything is filled with testosterone, bunch of males competing for leftover women. I feel like a piece of sperm inside of a jizz that is never gonna fertilize an egg and simply gonna die and dry out. Life sucks.
>>
that is the gayest picture i have ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>36524723
Fucking gay pic man. Jesus.
>>
>>36524723

Thanks for the laugh op.

Had a good hearty kek over here.
>>
>>36524723
>Human sex ratio. For ever 100 females there are 107 males born
But males die faster as well, yes? Looking at the 18-20 age bracket will surely look a little more even.

>Female expirebility: females are only fertile until they are 50 years old, while males are fertile forever, which means males 18-99 are competing for women aged 18-50
Couple problems with this. Firstly, it implies equal competition between men of all age groups, and that isn't the case. Their are two possible stages of advantage, 18-25 and 45-60 if you're rich/admired, and each man will be in at least one of these stages, each having their time in the demographic spotlight.

Secondly, it implies an even number of men in these age groups competing for the same women. In reality, there will be fewer men in higher ages competing because they're already married, and even then people generally compete for women in their same age group unless they're notable in some way like wealth.

>Hypergamy
I thought this example was in a "perfect monogamy", I would think this implies powerful enough social pressures to dissuade from hypergamous behaviors.

>>36524730
>>36524753
I've seen things you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>36524723
That pic turned me on, I wanna be there
>>
>>36524925
They wouldn't want you there
>>
You gotta go where there are a lot of young women and not a lot of men. Honestly, a lot of guys are getting laid just based on lucky circumstances. Nobody with my life would get sex, not even a male model. You gotta be at the right place at the right time. You don't have to be the best looking girl in the world, just the best looking guy in her life. Put yourself in the right situations. Don't hang out with chads, that just makes your competition harder. Don't go to nightclubs/bars, the numbers are all slanted towards the women's favors. Its like fishing, you gotta go where the fish are and hopefully not a lot of other fisherman around.
>>
>>36525024
I went into a pretty much all girls high school. There were 32 girls in my class and 4 boys. I still could not get laid. Some people are simply born incompetent.
>>
This is why I plan on moving to Asia or Russia where there's a much better dating market.

The western dating market sucks. OP is right on all counts but the fact that two thirds of the women here are undesirable fatties intensifies the competition, and sadly most guys here don't realize how unnaturally skewed that makes dating here.
>>
>>36525264
they say you can fuck malasyan or indonesian women simply by being white.
>>
File: 1492912177901.jpg (90KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492912177901.jpg
90KB, 750x750px
>>36524901
what have you seen

Oil
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.