[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit genetic parents should be considered child abuse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1483111888360.png (370KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1483111888360.png
370KB, 500x375px
why isn't this a thing?

shit genetics AND short parents (and probably poor too) decide to have kids

why isn't this classified as child abuse?

literally that childs life is going to be fucked, unless they win the genetic /roll lottery and turn out at least average (still a shit life then desu, will prolly have psychological issues from being brought up by midget tard parents)

what's worse is, the offspring from 2 failure parents will probably be blamed for being 'a shit person' and a failure even though it's completely out of their hands.

i had suffered a huge amount as a child growing up because of this, to make it worse i was born premature.

i was the smallest kid in the class for the majority of my school days, my parents didn't even have the sense to at least keep my a year back (or 2 desu).

so i grew up literally failing, underdeveloped and miserable because of this which in turn formed my shitty personality (personalities are reactive and not inate).

i don't think there could be anything that could've made my childhood worse, for example if i had a deformity or obvious syndrome, for if i had that at least i would have been removed from the normal channels, instead i was seemingly normal and because i was premature and *sigh* shit parents genetically and with their decisions (to put me in school right away! even though i was born premature and was smallest in the class)

this led to a massive inferiority complex and lets just say i didn't even bother with high school because by that time, even i had realised just had fucked over i was by everything and that's when i opted to drop out.

like srsly, being born shit has been literal torture for me through the school years.

as an adult now i basically broken and unrecoverable, if it wasn't for NEETBUX i would be dead right now, so i just continue onwards with my solo pursuits, obviously the experience has made me hateful of normies and the circumstances have made me evil, against my will.
>>
>>36524294
why does he shave the top of his head??????
>>
>>36524331

trying to be more like his idol louis C. KEK.
>>
Google 'regress to the mean' and you'll see why you're wrong
>>
>>36524408

no you are wrong, and also a retard.

REGRESSION to the mean, understand that bitch?

that means extreme outliers of beneficial traits regress back to the mean, that's nothing to do with negative traits you stupid nigger
>>
>>36524408

also if you were in the room with me right now i would kill you.

closing this shit, fucking tards, all of you, enough with tards for tonight
>>
>>36524294
oh wow poor you
you were born short
fucking hear yourself you pathetic cunt
take school 2 years back because of height weeeeeeeeew
you just got shit genes in general maybe your bloodline is just subhuman
both of my parents are short and very successful and established
i was always the shortest kid in class till uni
did not stop me from pursuing my interests and getting girls
you can blame height as it really does have an effect on how people perceive you but face it
you're just weak both mentally and physically
>>
desu balding shouldnt be allowed to be spread

its the worst out of the big 3 (bald, short, fat)
>>
>>36524294
>short
manlets
when will they ever learn ?
>>
>>36524294
>pic
>hey vsauce micheal here
>>
Meh.

Physically, my genes are shit. But I'm successful otherwise.

Stop blaming all your problems on not being a Chad.

Also I bet I'm shorter than you.
>>
>>36524757

>you're just weak both mentally and physically

This. Being short is not your problem. You just have pussy genes. My family are all super short and super successful.
>>
File: IMG_2813.jpg (12KB, 200x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2813.jpg
12KB, 200x315px
>>36524294
OP, take a look at this person. The person in question is none other than Vladimir Putin. Putin is only 5'6 tall, which is on the shorter end of the height spectrum for males. Yet he still became an agent of the KGB, president and prime minister of Russia, and became the boogeyman of the world in a short amount of time, as well as stopping Russia from immediately collapsing from that drunk fuck Yeltsin. Putin is also among the richest people on the planet, and even in his 60s still maintains an active lifestyle while also being the leader of a country. So unless if you're shorter than 5'5 and so weak the wind can knock you down then you are just weak mentally and you can change things for the better in regards to yourself, or not, it's your choice. I personally am 5'8, would I like to be taller? Yep, but I can't change that without incredibly risky surgery that'll basically fuck my body up for life. While being shorter sucks, it's definitely not the be all end all of life unless if you focus solely on those hivemind bastards which at that point you're already setting yourself up for failure. The thing that matters most is confidence, gusto. People will like a 5'7-5'9 guy that can carry himself well and is alpha as fuck more than a 6'4 lanklet who is scared of his own shadow.
>>
File: Attractive Bald Chads.jpg (78KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Attractive Bald Chads.jpg
78KB, 700x394px
>>36525452
>its the worst out of the big 3 (bald, short, fat)
I strongly disagree. I mean, for fuck's sake, look at that felon in the top left- he's not even a celebrity or rich, and even being bald in that photo he was considered extremely attractive by a massive amount of roasties.

Granted, most of them have excellent genetics that overshadow their baldness. But if any male in pic related were short or fat, they'd undoubtedly be considered attractive. As it stands, most of the men featured in pic related are considered attractive, though money/status contributes to all of them sans the top-left one.

Also, ignore the old fart guy, not sure why he's included.
>>
>>36525808
*But if any male in pic related were short or fat, they'd undoubtedly be considered unattractive

Fuck, I have too much dyslexia for posting on here. Long story short, fatness and shortness are infinitely more repulsive to roasties than baldness ever could be.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.