[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad here, AMA. I'll try and teach you how to be like me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: chadthunder.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
Chad here, AMA. I'll try and teach you how to be like me.
>>
Same, AMA. (My comment is original)
>>
>>36520979
Step 1: grow a perfect jawline
>>
File: IMG_2471.png (194KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.png
194KB, 480x480px
Just remember that you were born a chad, not made a chad faggot. You simply got lucky and hit the genetic lottery; you have earned nothing that you have. Attempting to help robots become chads is futile because again, robots are born and not made. Enjoy your lifetime of leisure and free pussy, you cunt.
>>
File: 1491619507336.jpg (62KB, 807x939px) Image search: [Google]
1491619507336.jpg
62KB, 807x939px
>>36520979
how big is your peen?

Originslolis
>>
>>36521171
7.5 inches

gf says it hurts to take it all so I'm pretty content
>>36521167
If I cannot help you be a chad, I can at least give you advice on how to improve yourself
>>
>>36521167
I disagree. Sure genetics and looks help you. But they arent needed to become a chad or succesful with the girls.
>>
>>36521227
>gf says it hurts to take it all so I'm pretty content
you're content that you can't go balls deep on your girlfriend?
>>
>>36521167
But at least you can still try to be Brad
>>
>>36521362
I can go balls deep but it bruises her cervix, hopefully she'll get better at taking it though
>>
File: stacy_tpir.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stacy_tpir.webm
2MB, 480x360px
Will there ever be a Stacy AMA?
>>
>>36520979
>says he's here to help
>proceeds to talk about his sex life
Lol this thread going anywhere or...?
>>
>>36521505
Anon asked about it, I answered, there haven't been any other questions
>>
>>36520979
>be me, Chad
>100% fit, manly, built up
>lots of female orbiters, yeah
>and lots of gay orbiters, wtf
>turn down a gay confessing his love
>gay dude takes his revenge
>still lots of female orbiters, but news spread I kissed the dude and I'm sure girls giggle at me because of it
>mfw
>>
>>36521604
One of my best friends came out as bisexual the other day and tried to kiss me. I told him to stop but it was a surprise when it happened, and now he keeps flirting with me, it's kind of creepy desu
>>
>>36520979
That's literally my face but I'm less buffed and have a better haircut.
>>
>>36520979
How do I learn sports? Never played as a kid really, my friend told me its actually technique and I can cut out years of play if I nail down the right technique. Also Im really good at video games and hand eye coordination, just trying to learn how to transfer it over to sports. Thanks.
>>
>>36521911
Also, should I pick up an old copy of NBA 2k and learn all the rules from there? I'm always fucking up real games and it's hard to learn team dynamics if no one passes to me.
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (49KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
49KB, 608x800px
>>36520979
Chad, I don't want to be like you.

I might be an awkward, shy, jawless autismo, but I'm fucking proud of that.

Normies will never understand the pain I went through, or the alienation from everyone. All the loneliness helped me realize that the only person I need, is me.

I like who I am, despite my extremely apparent issues. But funnily enough; most Chads can't say the same.
>>
>>36521604
fuck off homo
oreeeginal
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.