[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes you unhappy right now anon? Oregano

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: wallhaven-112450.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-112450.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
What makes you unhappy right now anon?

Oregano
>>
literally no idea
I have a ton of support both financially and with family, but I'm still sad as fuck
was just crying for no reason a few hours ago
>>
>>36520875
no job
no money
no drugs
>>
>>36520875
>What makes you unhappy right now anon?
Nothing really. Mostly just stressed about school, work, and family.
>>
>>36520875
The only thing that stuck me in my shit life is that i cant believe in myself i dont have self-steem.
i'm trying to fix it but i dont think i can fix that.
>>
File: sgitr4.jpg (28KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
sgitr4.jpg
28KB, 600x610px
>>36520875
My lack of motivation to do things.
Ever since I was in elementary school, I never had the discipline to pull through with things because I didn't give a shit. I shouldn't be in uni because I don't care whether I pass or fail. I'll always be a failure if I never change myself.
>>
>>36520875
Coming to terms with the fact that demolishing institutionalized normiedom is a life of solitude.
Anyone like me could never be trusted and thus no companions will be gathered along the way.
>>
File: 15.png (92KB, 310x391px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
92KB, 310x391px
The general state of my life. I'm going off the deep end. I've left the grand plains behind, and I'm going into in the grand maybe

with me

I don't pull me down
on me
>>
File: 1490288521042.png (135KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490288521042.png
135KB, 800x850px
>>36520875
that very soon (in a few months) ill be a wagie

also my cat just scratched me the little cunt
>>
File: 1444375846680.png (50KB, 650x818px) Image search: [Google]
1444375846680.png
50KB, 650x818px
>>36520875
Current position in life. More specificaly being stuck in a shitty min wage job(that doesn't even give me enough hours) with no desire to move to a better one (since that would force me out of my comfort zone). I have all the reason to move, but no actual wilpower to do so.

Basically what >>36521023 is going though, but without actually having started on doing anything.
>>
>>36521023
At least you are in uni nigger.
>>36521196
Same here. I could lie to myself and think that it's not my fault. The reality is i am either too lazy to change or just don't wan to. Mentally i already prepared myself to life my entire life as a loser.
>>
The fact that he might not like me back. Makes me wanna commit sudowoodoo ykwim?
>>
>>36522357
Dahriasan?
>>
School and eventually work. My anxiety for either, and the fact that I'll never be able to spend any time in my life in what I like the most makes me cry every time I am home. I am too tired to do anything when I am home either, it's depressing.

I've been planning to actually find out a way to dispose of my parents and siblings so that I have the house to myself, and then fake a mental illness so that I get NEETbux. Help me guys, how do I earn money via internet so that I can be a hiki? I'm on my last straw here.
>>
>>36522580
He doesn't like me back. I'm not Dahria.
>>
>>36520875

no cute husband to cuddle up to on cold cold nights.
>>
I got robbed last night by a guy I trusted. Feel pretty stupid and ashamed of myself.
>>
>>36524003
non-ironically kill yourself
>>
Everything. I'm trying to see a therapist, but I expect nothing.
>>
>>36520875
Being alone and being too scared to fix that problem.
>>
>>36520875
the fact that i'm going to be forced to help out my brother's business working for 100$ a week, pretty much trapping me in my family's house until it gets off the ground.
>>
>>36524037

ironically too miserable to succeed in my brave attempt desu
>>
I live in a shit tier country, I live with like two hundred bucks a month and I'm looking for a part time job to fit in my free time beside college but everything is taken. In rest I guess it's fine
>>
My only online friend has started playing with another group of people and doesn't invite me anymore.
>>
>>36520938
Do you need a hug anon~
>>36521003
I believe in you!
>>36524003
What if I be your husbando
>>36524198
I'm here!
>>36524532
Looking for more friends?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.