[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a cuck if I start dating a black girl with a kid? I met

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1479090420084.jpg (817KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479090420084.jpg
817KB, 2048x1536px
Am I a cuck if I start dating a black girl with a kid?

I met this girl. She is black, but she is cute and we get along really well. Her personality is one of the best I've known in a girl and we just connect. I never met a girl that I actually enjoy hanging out with, so it's kinda weird. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid of looking stupid if I do decide to pursue something here.This isn't even a troll or attention whore thread, I'm being serious so can I please have serious replies.

pic kinda related cause it's a black girl
>>
you are not a cuck, you are just a moron
>>
>>36520090

How old are you both? And how did you meet?
>>
Do you want approval from a bunch of losers? Just give it a try
>>
>>36520090
If she makes you happy who gives a fuck. If she's not fucking other guys then if you're fine with her having a kid, who cares what someone says.
>>
Go ahead you faggot.

Be fuckin happy and GTFO of this pile of shit that is /r9k/.
>>
>raising Jamals son
>>
>>36520090
yes
don't make this mistake anon
>>
File: 1492894165990.jpg (150KB, 915x915px) Image search: [Google]
1492894165990.jpg
150KB, 915x915px
>>36520090
have fun raising chads kid while she cheats on you with another nigger
>>
>>36520090
thing with niggers or any retard that acts like a thug is that they get extremely jealous once their single baby momma starts dating someone else, especially if they're white. I guarantee you she still talks to the nigger and fucks him when he comes around when he's horny. if you dont want to deal with a nigger stalking you, forget it.
>>
>>36520090
You're a cuck for dating a woman of any race that has more children than you.
>>
Well you summoned the /pol/tards. Look at what you did.
I hope you are proud of yourself.
>>
>>36520090
Not a cuck just a fucking idiot, just fuck her why would younwant to raise someone elses kid from a failed relationship! Hell it could have even been a 1 night stand
>>
>>36520090
You're a double cuck
>>
Damn, Reading first half of thread made me excited and made me think that it wasn't such a bad idea. Then second half made me reconsider. I don't know . My brain is saying don't do it, but my "heart" is saying "hey give it a chance".

>>36520122
mid 20's and she's a friend of a good female friend I met and we just kept in contact. We see each other often and my friend even said she likes me.
>>
>>36520090
race traitor cuck
>>
>>36520090
just figure things out by yourself man. everyone here will say she's a roastie trying to trap you but maybe she's actually a good girl and you're ruining your chances by listening to them so don't even bother just trust your own judgement to see what's up and yes i know this post is hypocritical
>>
>>36520298

I guess you can give it a shot, but what happened to the dad? Is he going to randomly show up and make things more difficult?
>>
>>36520420
that and he's gonna teach the kid to hate you
also making your life a living hell
>>
>>36520420
I never asked. All I know is that she is originally from the inner city bad area and she ended up getting a good job (some type of chemist I think) and leaving it all behind. She never talks about the dad or even the kid actually.
>>
>>36520401
>>she's actually a good girl
>single mom
>good girl
i just know you're a roastie
>>
>>36520654
nah man but shit happens and r9k is a hivemind so it's best if op judges for himself
>>
If you are so insecure that you would let the (incorrect) way people perceive you to keep you from having a relationship with a beautiful woman, then I guarantee even if you get into this relationship it won't last more than a month.
>>
>>36520090
No, but you will likely be cucked.
>>
Wish hiroshimoot would put do what they did to t.b.h with this disgusting c-word.

Do you pol retards not realise that by normalising it you've only pushed it further and ruined more white peoples brains?

In answer to the OP is the child female? If yes then you're still a man
>>
>>36520090
Yes, you're a cuck. Honestly, what's the point of stating that she's black? The most important factor here is "single mother" and you seem to emphasize that she's black more than how she's a single mother.

Not that I don't appreciate your taste in women. I'm dating a black girl now and I can honestly say black girls > whites and asians. Freaky in bed, LOVE chicken tendies, and not afraid to fight your battles for you; nigresses are the pinnacle of 3D waifus.
>>
No you're a fucking idiot. Why do you care what we think? We don't know you, we don't really care about you. You don't owe this shithole a thing, go and live the life you want to live
>>
if shes really as great as you say she is then no one is expecting you to be anyone's father. you don't need validation retard
the fact that you can't even think this through for yourself does lead me to believe that you're getting cucked by someone more assertive though
>>
File: 1457218170033.png (77KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
1457218170033.png
77KB, 800x826px
>my wife's son
Yes you are cuck, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>36520298
>>36520509
>>36520090

>don't even know what she does for a living
>probably haven't even gone on a proper date

Anyway, I personally would not. While I have nothing against interracial relationships - both of my ex-girlfriends are Indian - I don't think I could bring myself to date a single mother.

I'm 24, wrapping up my second degree, and am trying to figure out where to go after university. Unless you're in a very stable position, I don't know if I'd recommend involving yourself with a woman who has a kid. If things get serious, which is the point of every relationship, then that's a big commitment to make, both to her and the kid.

Memes aside, I don't see why her being black should factor into it, unless the dad is a drug dealer or murderer. If you're attracted to her then that's good enough.

The question you should be asking is if you want to be with someone who had a kid early on life and whose kid you'd presumably have to provide for before you've had any of your own.

And that is entirely your call to make. Personally, I wouldn't do it. But if you don't mind, go for it.
>>
>>36520090
You are a non ironic cuck if you date any women with a kid.

>Great personality
Yeah, so great that she's a single mom.
>>
>>36521897
Hi single mom.
Extra toastie today?
>>
>>36522175
>with a kid
no its with a son, when its a daughter it doesn't matter
>>
>>36520090

First question: Are you yourself black?

If yes, then investigate why the child has no father.

If no, then its not worth it.
>>
>Am I a cuck for wanting to raise another mans seed
literally
>>
>>36520090
You could put your own baby in her and colonize the negro race. Make her agree to it
>>
File: 1491329373361.jpg (52KB, 564x562px) Image search: [Google]
1491329373361.jpg
52KB, 564x562px
Alright. I made up my mind. Thanks robots. You sometimes give good advice, and both sides brought up valid and great points. Thank You.
>>
>>36520090
You're probably gonna regret it.
>>
>>36520339
>unironically being a Cletus
>>
>>36520090
>claims to feel a connection
>cares about what people are going to think about it.

Why do you care AT ALL what others think if you are really feeling it with the girl?? THATS what makes you a stupid fucking cuck. Not your feelings, but that you are ashamed of your feelings, and are asking for affirmation from others.
>>
You're a cuck for dating any single mom.
>>
>>36520090
>Her personality is one of the best I've known in a girl and we just connect. I never met a girl that I actually enjoy hanging out with, so it's kinda weird
Are we peering into the mind of a cuck here?
>>
>>36520090
>asking for advice from a board filled with insecure 19 year old virgins
>>
>>36520090
gotta ask yourself, does it feel weird for you to be togheter with a woman who has a kid, a kid who (depending on how old the kid is) will start seeing you as its own father?
If not, then go for it
If you got qualms about it, then just pump and dump
>>
>>36520090
schmuck

look it up. that's what you are. hoe probs just playing you to take care of her apeling.
>>
>>36522146

This is the only reasonable ass motherfucker in the thread, listen to this man.
>>
>Am I a cuck if I start dating a black girl with a kid?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 143547857547547.jpg (278KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
143547857547547.jpg
278KB, 720x480px
>>36520090
there are worse cucks out there
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.