[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

transitioning out of robotdom thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: trumpgolf.png (385KB, 701x520px) Image search: [Google]
trumpgolf.png
385KB, 701x520px
So, I'm looking to become a cyborg this summer. I'm transferring colleges and switching majors at the same time and I have to take math pre-reqs during the summer to get into the engineering department at the new college.

So I'm going to be doing Calc and Physics over the summer and going to try to make friends to work out with (it's going to be the hardest thing ever).

What are you guys doing over the summer?
>>
>>36519560
I would like to find a job I can do for 2 months and get a couple bucks from it. Might go into retail.
>>
I'll probably be cramming maths too in order get ahead when the new academic year hits

That way I can ignore the teacher and focus on now being a complete autist in class
>>
>>36519560
>What are you guys doing over the summer?
Hopefully read about twenty non-fiction books.
>>
>>36519610

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to advanced mathematics though. If my Calc II and III professors suck then I can just watch Professor Leonard on Youtube and for linear algebra and discrete maths I have udemy courses set up already.
>>
>>36519560
I'm a freshman in college right now and finally applied for a summer job at Petco. Its my first attempt to get a job in my life. They called to schedule an interview, so im fairly confident that ill get it.

I just want to have fun with my pals this summer and get drunk and go to the pool. This job is going to destroy my summer.
>>
>>36519761
Bumperino mister colinno origingngngnalalal
>>
>>36519560
>finish writing my band's debut album
>prepare for audition to get into my university Sound Recording technology program
>get a job, although I've failed in every attempt to do that so far
>>
>>36520326

Falling for a meme degree in 2017. Hope you are not taking loans out for that.
>>
>>36520624
Every degree is a meme degree
>inb4 muh oversaturated stem degree will get me 300k starting
>>
>>36520906

Not 300k, but certainly somewhere between 95-105k starting. Better than starting 24k as a Buzzfeed gender researcher.
>>
File: 1490554773404.png (1011KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
1490554773404.png
1011KB, 1280x698px
>>36520954
I just want to work in a studio buddy. Or do live sound or something
>>
>>36520906

You don't even have to intern as a an engineering undergrad to be able to find a job right out the gate...

> b-b-b-b-ut I want to study my dreamzzz.. I can read and teach myself to critically analyze texts on my own.. bbbb-u-t--t I need an English degree
>>
>>36520998

The only way to work in a studio is by working in a studio. You'll probably learn more with an online course.
>>
>>36521011
>>36521030
You guys realize that credentials go a very long way in this world
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.