[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There. fuck you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

File: autism.jpg (534KB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
534KB, 1143x1133px
There. fuck you
>>
dude i swear i have a lower IQ than a fucking rock

i'm never able to figure out these autism tests
>>
>>36519380
i only just realized today that it doesnt say you have to avoid walls. you and me both anon
>>
>>36519354
>draws line through the wall to pretend he doesn't go through the same door twice

???
>>
>>36519354
>>36519400
You fucking autists should realize that it's implicit
>>
>>36519445
>>36519455
show me the rulebook fucklords, i did what the picture said

only real autists make up rules and codes because they cant handle exercising free association
>>
>>36519354
What doors?
>>
File: Sally-Anne.jpg (63KB, 450x642px) Image search: [Google]
Sally-Anne.jpg
63KB, 450x642px
Here's an actual non-meme autism test.
>>
>>36519747
she'll look in the box of course, what sort of stupid test is that?
>>
>>36519747
she will ask ann where the marble is first
she obviously knows ann cannot be trusted, and will ask her first to see if she confesses
>>
>>36519775
Or she'll look to where she left it.

By the way, you have autism.
>>
>>36519747
Basket, Chad here
>>
>>36519747
She would leave and bring the basket and box with her.
>>
>>36519747
Box, duh. The marble is in the box, so she'd look there.
>>
>>36519747
It's the basket, right? Why is this an autism test?
>>
>>36519747
She would have no reason to look in the box first so basket.
>>
>>36519747
Basket, Sally doesn't have the necessary information to know that the marble has left the basket and been moved into the box

Also Anne is a bitch for moving Sally's marble, that's all Sally has left in this world you cunt!
>>
>>36519747
i dispute your claim that Sally is a sentient being with memories of having possessed a marble, since she is merely a pictorial illustration of a person and therefore has no cognitive ability
>>
>>36519985

People with non-meme actual autism struggle to understand other people not knowing things that they know.
>>
>>36520086
Is it autism if i get really pissed that someone doesn't know some very basic information i have been taught as a youth?

Something like someone not knowing how to swim or ride a bike or writing or how to boil pasta or something really basic
>>
>>36520055
Yeah you hit the nail on the head.

>For a participant to "pass" this test, they must answer the Belief Question correctly by indicating that Sally believes that the marble is in her own basket. This answer is continuous with Sally's perspective, but not with the participant's own. If the participant cannot take an alternative perspective, they will indicate that Sally has cause to believe, as the participant does, that the marble has moved. Passing the test is thus seen as the manifestation of a participant understanding that Sally has her own beliefs that may not correlate with reality; this is the core requirement of theory of mind.[4]

>In the Baron-Cohen et al. (1985) study, 23 of the 27 clinically unimpaired children (85%) and 12 of the 14 Down's syndrome children (86%) answered the Belief Question correctly. However, only four of the 20 autistic children (20%) answered correctly. Overall, children under the age of four, along with most autistic children (of older ages), answered the Belief Question with "Anne's box", seemingly unaware that Sally does not know her marble has been moved.[2]

>The test is by no means fully conclusive; however, its application is telling about social development trends in autism.
>>
>>36519533
the point of the test is for it to be a challenge, if you can just cheat through it then why even start it in the first place when finishing it proves nothing? i bet you flip checkers boards when you lose cunt
>>
File: L07nbhn.png (139KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
L07nbhn.png
139KB, 436x438px
>>36519747
>he thinks she'll check the basket
>>
>>36519747
What was Anne's endgame? What would she gain in moving the marble from the basket to the box?
>>
>>36520138
The instruction doesn't say that going through walls isn't allowed. What if part of the challenge is interpreting the question?
>>
File: JNKI8jI.jpg (1MB, 1140x1128px) Image search: [Google]
JNKI8jI.jpg
1MB, 1140x1128px
I have very weak problem solving skills
>>
>>36519775
Jesus christ dude how are you this stupid?
>>
>>36520226
Congratulations. You have passed the test for Autism.

You are 101% certified autistic. Go pat yourself on the back. What an amazing accomplishment.
>>
>>36519747
>>36519747
Why did they give her a sad face in the final panel? Wouldn't that imply she already noticed the marble isn't where she left it, and thus would search the box? That fucking frown shouldn't be there. It implies something is amiss; ergo, she's already looked in the basket and determined it wasn't there.

What kind of stupid fucking test is this where they deliberately include context clues meant to deceive you?
>>
File: torus.gif (5KB, 266x194px) Image search: [Google]
torus.gif
5KB, 266x194px
>>36520242
>he doesn't think in 3D
>>
>>36520290
you must be autistic if you think that is a frown.
>>
>>36520198
Anne plan's to steal Sally's marble out of envy, Sally worked her ass off to get that chunk of marble,
Anne was the first to congratulate Sally for her efforts, but it was all a ruse,
in reality Anne coveted the marble and its false promise of power, for you see Anne was tormented by the whispers of the marble ever since Sally brought it to the house,
Sally was seemingly immune to the effects of the marble but not Anne,
she wanted the marble more than anything and was willing to kill to get it, should Sally discover the switch Anne would be forced to kill her old friend,
her companion of 7 years, for the power the marble promised would give her a life beyond her wildest dreams,
she could not let a simple things like friendship and emotions stand in her way, not when she was so close to obtaining it all,
as Sally approached the box Anne muttered a silent prayer, "don't open it old friend, just let the marble go, if you find it the blood will be on your hands, not mine"
Sally approached the basket with agonizingly slow pace, "don't open it" Sally reached into the basket only to find that the marble was gone
Sally turned towards Anne with confused look on her face, but Anne had prepared for this, as Sally turned around she was faced with Anne holding the marble with both hands above her head, ready to deliver the first and final blow
"im sorry.." Anne sobbed as she brought the marble down upon Sally's head
>>
>>36519980
How does she know the marble is in the box?
>>
File: 20170424_121107.jpg (765KB, 1142x1132px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_121107.jpg
765KB, 1142x1132px
>>36519354
Jdhdhdjdmsmdndbcj
>>
>>36520381
Missed one, sorry to say, but you have Autism
>>
>>36519747
She already "knows" it's in the basket, but sally isn't around so she checks the box
>>
>>36520290
>Why did they give her a sad face in the final panel?

notices a facial expression

thinks he's autistic

not one of us

get out of here normie

ree
>>
All of you are idiots for trying it
The point of this is that you CAN'T solve it
It's used to measure the reaction of autists to an impossible challenge
>>
>>36520462
How didn't i get diagnosed as a kid then?

I remember similar tests to the connect 3 and 3 without crossing and that stupid maze test, and when i was a kid i cursed a lot and would get pissed when i failed any game
>>
File: 20170424_121817.jpg (820KB, 1142x1132px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_121817.jpg
820KB, 1142x1132px
>>36520419
Njdnfbfndkdm
>>
>>36519747
The basket has obviously been tampered with and there is a box right fucking next to it. Not to mention that this shit is decades old and Sally should know by now that Anne always puts the marble into the box.
>>
>>36520513
You Can't just remove a door. Nice try though. Still have autism.
>>
>>36520321
>altering the test to pass
The test is presented in 2d format, therefore it should be solved in 2d format

Also fuck the
>Hard, but not impossible!
How to make children distrust authority figures
>>
File: 20170424_122823.jpg (720KB, 1142x1132px) Image search: [Google]
20170424_122823.jpg
720KB, 1142x1132px
>>36520560
Problem solved in an original manner
>>
File: there.png (2MB, 1141x1128px) Image search: [Google]
there.png
2MB, 1141x1128px
>>36520242
This one is actually really simple.
>>
>>36520713
Inventive, assuming the roof space was left intentionally, but then again the rules do not specify that you cannot pierce the house to begin with
>>
>>36520713
Thank you. I was trying to do literally that shit on my phone, fucking impossible
>>
>>36520713
Water conducts electricity so water and leccy can be delivered through the same pipe. That makes it much easier.
>>
>>36520113
Yes. Maybe you would be surprised that other people don't know how to swim or ride a bike, but it shouldn't drive you into a sperg fit.
>>
File: door.png (1MB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
door.png
1MB, 1143x1133px
Done, in about 5 minutes lol it's not hard
>>
>Koenisberg bridge problem
Anybody who unironically tries to solve these is genuinely retarded
>>
>>36520809
Wouldn't really call it sperg fit, just being astounded and shocked and angry at their parents for being shitters
>"What do you mean you can't swim? where did you grow up in and who raised you?"
>>
>>36520121
>kids with down's syndrome are more aware of reality than autistic kids
Really gets the positronic neural network processing.
>>
>>36520861
Maybe downies are just hyper aware of everything which makes them freak out about loud noises, boredom, authority, wrong flavor foods, wrong colored walls and people not being present when they expect them to be
>>
>>36520855
Many parents don't bother. Paddling about in a pool is a leisure activity. Swimming isn't considered an essential skill.
Also, some people don't have a local swimming pool (this goes for many different countries, first world included) where you could get lessons for your kid.
>>
>>36520916
Well i grew up in country which is chuck full of rivers so even if you'd be piss poor you would still find a lake or a river where you can go dipping and swimming
Also if you are an adult human you should learn to swim if you live or plan to ever go near water
>>
>>36520818
You forgot to break on through to the other side anon
>>
>>36520818
This fucking got me.
>>
>>36520829
Why?

134 original st.
>>
File: hurfdurf.png (2MB, 1140x1128px) Image search: [Google]
hurfdurf.png
2MB, 1140x1128px
>>36520242

This isn't even a hard test
>>
>>36520242
>not invoking the gods of rain and lightning and setting the houses on fire
>>
File: zoidberg.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>>36520962
That was bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>36519354
>Hard, but possible
That's a lie
>>
>>36520818
Lightly chuckled, nice.
>>
These tests are designed to find out if a kid is autistic enough to ram through a wall.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
This man passed and is being recruited by intelligence agencies across the world.
>>
>>36521022
When provided certain combinations, it's not solvable.
>>
>>36520947
I learned to swim in school. They would take us to the local swimming baths every tuesday, as part of PE. So everyone learned to swim.
Ever since that place closed down, and been demolished, the school doesn't bother sending the kids swimming anymore.

Even in your country with lots of rivers, I bet there are still people, born and raised there, who can't swim. They might have gone for a dip in the river but didn't bother trying to swim.
And a lot of adults won't learn because they're embarassed, at their age.

If you get all that, if you understand people have different circumstances and upbringing, then it's fine and you're not autistic. It's just important to understand there's other shit going on, behind the scenes.
>>
>>36519747
She doesn't need to look anywhere unless she's a horny piece of shit whore, let me explain.

The person on the left is Anne introducing Sally, and vice-versa. If you weren't an autist you would know that text around people's bodies implies dialogue and not some shitty narrator. Next Sally sits down and, with her panties hidden, grabs the marble from her crotch and throws it in the basket. Anne is near the basket as 'rebound' in-case Sally musses (which she doesn't cause she's a beast). Then Sally goes for a walk by using her magical girl powers to levitate her body, box, and basket away from Anne. With the fourth picture, what we see is Anne using her powers to force the marble up Sally's asshole. When the marble is put into the box, clearly that means Sally too as the marble is innately inside Sally. So if Sally wants to play with her marble, she will of course seek her asshole and penetrate it. But it is said that Sally "comes", thus she will not immediately play again- regardless of desire- unless she's a horny piece of shit whore.
>>
>>36521058
Wow, JonTron really let himself go.
>>
>>36521068
Right, but we discovered it was unsolvable by trying to solve it. You're saying Euler is retarded.
>>
>>36521072
But do they really care so little about their own safety that they would just let that thing be?

>"Oh i fly airplane overseas all the time, swimming? that's what the lifeboats are for amirite?"
If you ever plan on going near deep water or strong streams you either learn to swim or win double for Murphy's law and Darwin award
>>
>>36521145
Anon, this doesnt really seem worth it desu.
>>
>>36520138
The real challenge figuring out that the puzzle is unsolvable by following a rule that isn't explicitly stated.

You failed the autism test, anon.
>>
>>36521132
That's what he does when he's not recording videos
>>
>>36521185
Just saying bad swimmers drown those that try to rescue them because they are acting like panicking chimps and try to drag the other person underwater, at least learn how to swim doggy swim
Save a life, learn to swim or stay in dry lands
>>
>>36519909
>>36520275
>>36520356
found the actual autists
>>
>>36521256
All this just to rationalize your autism.

Please reconsider.
>>
>>36521279
The second 2 are the same person (me).

Do we just throw around the word autist until it doesn't mean anything? Lame.
>>
>>36521290
Well i did go to the tests but the professionals said i didn't have it

Don't worry im too introverted to speak out about it to strangers IRL so you won't see me trying to rally people to go learn swimming

Just a stupid way to die for anyone, and it can end up killing someone other than them, protip, if you're not experienced life saver don't try to save a flailing moron, they'll drown you too
>>
>>36519985
This is a concept known as theory of mind; children would say that she would look in the box because they assume Sally knows what they know. Neurotypical people grow out of this, but autistic people oftentimes lack theory of mine capabilities.
>>
>>36521339
No, he meant you were an autist because you couldn't tell those other anons were joking about saying she'd look in the box.

There's too many layers of satire, so you can be forgiven for slipping up.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.