[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking didn dus at it again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (123KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 800x540px
>slept maybe 4 hrs
>sister makes me take the dumb cat to the vet because she's too retarded to be able to drive
>at a cross walk trying to turn right
>car is literally all in the cross walk
>looking left trying to find opening
>right turn arrow turns green
>pull forward
>hear a blood curdling scream
>scared a wild didn du on her bike
>didn't even fucking touch her
>dumb bitch didn't have the right of way. I know didn dus can't read but shit I thought they'd be able to know what a red hand meant (hint it means DONT CROSS)
>retard screamed like I ran her over
>autistic so I forget to keep voice down
"stupid fucking nigger can't you see you don't have the right way"
>bitch starts yelling about racism
?????
>oh shit the windows are rolled down
Autism has been activated
>she says shit about how she'll fight me
>yell "it's the 21st century we don't fight like apes anymore."
>bitch pulls out her phone screaming about how I will go viral on Facebook
>just drive away
Swear to god if she reports me to the cops and I go to jail I will go 1960's on her and lynch her.
>>
>thinking its a black person problem
yeah, you're racist
everyone knows that bikers in general are incapable of knowing any rules of the road
>>
>>36518985
sometimes i have to drive through the nigger hellhole known as philadelphia. faggot pedestrians love to bitch at cars that stop on the crosswalk. NEWSFLASH: I CANT FUCKING SEE IF CARS ARE COMING UNLESS I INCH FORWARD. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WALK AROUND ME.
>>
>>36518985
Ha. Good one.
>>
>>36519057
He's not

He had all the right to the insult in this case and directed it at that exact person and didn't go on about any larger group with stuff like "you're all the same" or something like that

You should only take it as something directed to you if someone calls you a racial slur in a context like that, you've got some problems if you make it into a larger thing in your mind
>>
You're supposed to yield on right turns to pedestrians on green light.

Op is a tard.
>>
>>36519212
>he had the right to a racial slur when the infraction was of a vehicular incident

be less stupid
you're starting to sound like a biker
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-24-12-16-49.png (691KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-24-12-16-49.png
691KB, 1280x720px
>>36518985
HOW THOSE BRICKS TASTE CHAD?
>>
>>36518985
black people don't really deserve to use public roads and sidewalks
>>
>Be account manager for large cleaning company
>Wage are so shitty only Nigs apply, even Mexicans can do better
>Have to herd them in monthly mass-interviews. They can never just sit and wait in the lobby for 10 minutes like a normal person, they always have to pace around outside and need to be rounded up when it's their turn
>This restless energy instantly dissipates once they're at the job site though. They instantly stop working when they think they're being watched.
>They stay up until 4 AM but they balk if asked to work 2nd or 3rd shift. Sorry dindus, 1st shift gigs are reserved for those with pleasant personalities and handyman skills.
>Their stupid dramas always spill over into workplace, once lost an account with an IT startup because this insane babymama tried to break into office her ex-mate was cleaning
>They call in sick and/or trade away shifts and then get pissed on payday, don't seem to connect hours worked to the sum they're paid.
>>
>>36519417

*not being watched
>>
>>36519276
>he doesn't road rage

You gotta enjoy the little things dude
>>
>>36519263
I had a green light and she had a do not cross sign. Just because she's a pedestrian doesn't mean I have to yield to her 24/7 no matter what
>>
>>36519578
i'm an excellent and responsible driver
and thus have no recourse to rage
>>
>>36519769

No. When you're turning right, the pedestrian going across the street to your right (and you're to her left) will get light to cross the same time you do.

You lying shit
>>
>>36519057
White people don't scream that loud. I've been in a bad car accident with my parents and none of us screamed like retards like she did.
If it was a white person she'd probably be like "wtf? Sorry? You didn't see me?"
But she was black so she had to scream and then try to film me so she could get Facebook famous. Oh sure there's been some white people who do the same but black people ALWAYS do it.
>>
>>36519819
Nope. She was crossing in front of my car. I was going right and she was crossing left.
>>
File: IMG_2636.jpg (81KB, 370x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
81KB, 370x242px
>>36519881

Oh. Ok.

Bury and scream
>>
>>36518985
>why did she get angry at me for being unaware of my surroundings while driving and calling her a nigger afterward?

Sure, the nigger is at fault here, but you're also a retard for getting into this situation.

Even when you have the right of way, hitting a person on a bike may cost you time and money. For people who aren't retarded, this can be avoided by one second of observation at most.

>"Oh, this idiot is going to run out in front of my car."
>beep or wait for them to get out of the way

Even after the scream, calling her a "nigger" with your windows down only served to prolong your interaction with her.

To sum it up: you're dumb but she is dumber.
>>
>>36519057
when did he say its a black person problem? he just called her a nigger
>>
>>36519990
Literally didn't even hit her or even touch her. That's the whole point of the post. I get yelling in surprise when a car bumps you but I didn't even touch her and she screamed like as if I had ran her over and was parked on top of her.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.