[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexuality is a system of social hierarchy It's a fact,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 4655883_orig.png (289KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4655883_orig.png
289KB, 852x480px
Sexuality is a system of social hierarchy

It's a fact, I mused to myself, that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization.
Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as `the law of the market'. In an economic system where unfair dismissal is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their place. In a sexual system where adultery is prohibited, every person more or less manages to find their bed mate. In a totally liberal sexual system certain people have a varied and exciting erotic life; others are reduced to masturbation and solitude. Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.
Certain people win on both levels; others lose on both. Businesses fight over certain young professionals; women fight over certain young men; men fight over certain young women; the trouble and strife are considerable.
>>
>Sexuality is a system of social hierarchy
Yes, you are correct. Your sexual market value (perceived rather than real) will determine your status in the sexual market place.

Clearly, you are intelligent. Yet it's also clear you've come to such a detailed external observation because you are indeed on the outside, or so it seems.
If you are an autistic neet virgin who just cannot figure out why your position isn't higher in the sexual market place, let me give you some advice.
Check out Chateu Heartiste. He will redpill you on SMV, the sexual marketplace dynamics, and women in general.
Check out Masterful-Lover. There you will learn what (quality, mentally healthy) women value the most, and how to give it to them.

For you, start covering the basics.
Dress well.
Eat well
Sleep well.
Exercise.
Raise your testosterone levels naturally (google it).
Be social, ideally by doing things you enjoy that will involve meeting women. DON'T become a PUA that harasses women in desperation. Always be yourself.

Advanced:
Learn 'Elite Online Dating' from Swooptheworld
Travel to a country where you will have a higher SMV
Realize there's millions of women out there for you, you can get them, and you can do so without pickup lines.
Return home with new perspective, cool memories, and life experience.
Learn not to stress so much about the sexual market you live in - because there are others - or your own SMV; you can change it.

Starting right now.
>>
>>36518323
Is this Houellebecq?
>>
>>36518930
Will any of that make you taller or give you a wider clavicle, or a more masculine face?
>>
>>36518987
>Will any of that make you taller or give you a wider clavicle, or a more masculine face?
No, and why even mention those things? If you believe that will hold you back with women, then your own limiting belief will hold you back with women.
Realize that even if your own sexual market does overly value those things, there are plenty of other places to be that won't, which will likely be more favorable to you and increase your SMV/chances/success.

It is a shame you have been led to believe, for whatever reason, those things alone would stop you from attracting a mate. We are our mindset.
>>
>>36518930
*Chateau Heartiste. My bad.
>>
>>36518956
Yes. It's from extension du domaine de la lutte. (English title : "whatever".)
>>
>>36519005
Weird, because you quoted him.
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/564764-it-s-a-fact-that-in-societies-like-ours-sex-truly-represents
>>
>>36519126
Yes, that's what I figured, it sounded very familliar.
>>
And this all stems from the massive population growth of the last century and a half, facilitated by industrialization and resulting in a massively depersonalized society that must be ordered through a cold, clinical system.
>>
>>36519165
I responded to that before I realized they were addressing OP.

I incorrectly assumed it was an anon crying out for help and gave them some advice. Now I look like a bit of an idiot! Lol

If I've quoted anyone it is a coincidence
>>
>>36518930
You realize none of those things will help them, right? It's not that they need help in that way - their personality and their character is shit.

>>36518930
Wow. Working out, dressing well, having iq, none of this shit is going to help them. Lmao holy fuck hahahahahaha all your tips are so fucking cringeeeeeeeeee hahahaha op i wanna see how fucking ugly you are
>>
>>36519511
>op i wanna see how fucking ugly you are
>>
>>36519073
When it comes to sexual attraction, we are bodies, not minds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.