[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misdiagnosis Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).png (6KB, 153x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
6KB, 153x184px
Anyone /misdiagnosed/ here? I was diagnosed for schizophrenia because I said people looked at me weird and made fun of me in the street. They said I was delusional because no one does that... make fun of autistic looking/social awkward people passing by them. I told her people talk behind my back in class and that must mean I'm schizo because that scenario is impossible. God I need a lawyer, psychiatrist is a dumbfuck.
>>
>>36517810
Diagnosed BDD but I'm actually just a self aware ugly fuck.
>>
most people don't treat other people like that unless they are severely fucked up. Maybe you really do have schizophrenia? How fucked up are you and how often do you think people talk about/abuse you?
>>
>>36517857
>thinks people don't act like that
ISSHYGDDY
>>
Diagnosed with depression but actually I really am worthless
>>
>>36517810
>They said I was delusional because no one does that
I'm not saying that it's not happening or you're crazy or whatever. But just to be clear, can you entertain the possibility that you might be mistaken or otherwise imagining things?

Because if you can't, that's probably why they're talking about schizophrenia.
>>
>>36517857
I sit in class and there are 2 guys behind me who talk to me and laugh with each other. This happens when they know I'm listening. Try sitting in a room with 5 others and they're having a convo by themselves and youre eavesdropping on them. They would figure out right away, my psychiatrist would say there is absolutely no way.
>>
>>36517878
It's extremely anti-social behaviour to be abusive towards others. Do you want to act like that towards others? If not, then why do you think others would? Just because someone is a normie doesn't mean they are totally lacking empathy. If someone was a real freak we wouldnt be able to help ourselves but laugh, but if they were just a bit quiet and weird then people probably wouldn't notice

>>36517921
They talk to you in a mean way? And how do you know they are laughing at you rather than about something else? I sometimes get this feeling as well (that people are laughing at me) but I just put it down to my social paranoia that I got from when I was bullied at school.
>>
>>36517810
You have a paranoid personality disorder. Yes there are people talking behind your back. Yes you are a pathetic subhuman autist.
>>
>>36517966
Whatever dude you actually have to walk in my shoes. People are abusing me man.
>>
>>36517810
Dude you need a better psychiatrist. I've told all of mine similar/exact shit and don't assume schizo. It usually followed up by a shit ton of other questions to assure them it's mainly me being insecure/anxious and an outward manifestation of pushing others away by assuming that by default they hate me.
>>
>>36518019
Thats what I would assume, people talking about that shifty paranoid kid in the corner who's looking down and around but apparently that doesn't exist.
>>
>>36518067
Apparently no one makes fun of others because everyone is in their own world. I go to uni so there are still immature kids who pick on others.
>>
>>36518032
Well if you're on here to have people suck your dick then go right ahead, but it seems like you've got something wrong with your brain

Do you have any idea why people are abusing you? People don't abuse me and I'm pretty fucked up
>>
Let me explain a couple of things about OP. He has a paranoid personality disorder.
He thinks people are abusing and talking about him. Because of that he acts like a paranoid weird little fucker. Because he paranoid little fucker, people are talking about him. It's a vicious circle.
>>
>>36518089
It's because I eavesdrop on other people's convos first, so then they realize and say something indirectly like "that guy is a weirdo" or something because they know I'm listening.
>>
>>36518193
Right so you are doing something antisocial which provokes an antisocial response, but there's no general opposition to you until you do something noticeably wrong?
>>
>>36518193
I will always listen to convos and get real close to people until someone actually tells me that I am eavesdropping. I'll be like no, you must be schizo. I've been in situations where I'm in a room with 2 others guy and girl and the girl is sneak flirting with me talking about dirty sodas and peanuts. Can some blackbot chime in PLEASE I know blacks ball all the time.
>>
>>36518238
Yeah, I have heard a convo go on for 10 mins about me, I go up to them and theyre like we don't know you, then I turn around back to my seat and they laugh again. It's a fucking loophole these dipshits.
>>
A whole Lotta dirty soda. Any black bots wanna ride on my boat? Drive my car? Go on the highway? Go zoom zoom 12? I know you black bots know this shit, white people don't.
>>
>>36518373
Niggers never want to admit that they ball hard all day so they can get with white girls. You heard it here first white folks, it's called mental balling, you go up and you go dooown.
>>
>>36518481
Stop running Jerome! I live in Philly so I overhear people ball hard all the time. You whites don't know what blacks have under their sleeves.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.