[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAINBOW GATHERING THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Rainbow-Gathering-Montana-201328.jpg (354KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Gathering-Montana-201328.jpg
354KB, 1000x667px
Has /r9k/ ever had a real life meetup?
This could be our first.
/out/ will have a camp set up a week in advance then stay on site for a week.
That gives anons a two week window to come and check things out.
Main event is on the 4th of july
Camping is fun you guys
>>
>>36515646
no can do senor, sorry
wrong continent and also got Step 1 coming up
>>
File: 081-363x467.jpg (55KB, 363x467px) Image search: [Google]
081-363x467.jpg
55KB, 363x467px
>>36515700
What is step 1??
You will miss touching hippie girls for free btw
>>
The gathering was shilled here all last week. Prepare to repost your thread on 6 hours.
>>
File: 1492779298825.jpg (221KB, 1000x758px) Image search: [Google]
1492779298825.jpg
221KB, 1000x758px
>>36515646
>tfw eurocuck
>tfw love hippie girls even
>tfw even you do besides your are neoliberal
>>
>>36515646
Marks must be in very short supply for RG shills to be pushing this so hard on /r9k/
>>
Every time I see this shit getting shilled on here I ask where is this happening and no one ever answers Me, this is the last time faggot or I'm not comming
>>
>tfw want fun outdoors experiences like this but live in Europe
>>
>>36516307
This i need a location
>>
>it's a giant gathering
>post the same three pictures
>their so anti establishment they apparently don't own cameras
>>
>>36515646
>"You're perfect"
What kind of stupid message is that? It's like telling me that i don't need to improve, i should stay the same.
Get this normie crap out of this board.
>>
I fucking hate hippies with their stupid appeal to nature
They know nothing about nature, they just don't know how she works and she works in mysterious ways
>>
File: 1492609584670.jpg (34KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492609584670.jpg
34KB, 500x400px
>>36516366
>>36516307
it will be in oregon but the real location will be revealed in a couple of weeks, so not a lot of people wich are not in the "targetgroup" will come to make a stacie and chad party out of the hippies

Just wait a couple of months, but it will be in oregon
>>
>>36516307
The rainbow elders will not announce until the last minute so that law enforcement does not have a change to assemble.
It will be in or around oregon though.
>>
>>36516062
>>36516062
/out/ would love it if you came
even more if you bring your people
even pepsi is welcome here
we love everybody
>>
>>36517324
/out/ here, fuck all you rainbow fags.

You all constantly fuck up the locations you are at, it is why the park service hates you.

Stop spamming 4chan to get people to scam and throw under the bus when you get raided by law enforcement.

>protip: rainbow hippies will do anything it takes to get drugs or cash. Your typical robot will get scammed hard by these hippy girls.
>>
>>36517437
im not part of any outdoor group sites/culture, but ive been to so many places when fishing that were absolutely ruined by hippies and this man is absolutely right

theyre like the gypsies of north america
all i ever wanted to do was fish alone in peace, and they would come up every 5 minutes trying a new scam
>>
>>36517614
>all i ever wanted to do was fish alone in peace, and they would come up every 5 minutes trying a new scam
Where was this?
>>
>>36517730
most recently, chatahoochee park in FL
suwanee festival taints the entire surrounding area for miles
>>
>>36517324
sounds fake get lost
>>
>>36517324
No, what you love is easy, weak, unwitting marks for your cons.
>>
>>36517843
No thief or con man is going to fuck with hard 4chan fucking truck drivers mate.
It would be suicide
>>
File: boys store.jpg (200KB, 1524x857px) Image search: [Google]
boys store.jpg
200KB, 1524x857px
I have been shilling this gathering because I want so much to meet people like me and because I think it will be a brilliant time for everyone involved.
I may have over done it and come off like some kind of marketer.

Now I feel like maybe the magic is gone.
If no one wants to do this then I will stop.

I am sorry.
>>
>>36518962
get organized, details. I saw /k/'s meetup threads you definitely knew it was going down and where.
>>
>>36519184
That is part of the problem here.
since no one knows yet where the gathering is, I cannot give many details.
Its a last minute deal.
>>36519184
>>36519184
If I wait that long to start trying to organize this thing, no one will have had time to set aside the date.
Do you see my dilemma?
>>
>>36518962
It is okay anon, just dont be degenerate and litter like the hippies do.

And please dont let them take advantage of you.

Either way report back after the trip.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.