[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what ever happened to rose/randytaylor69? I heard she used to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_172.png (819KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_172.png
819KB, 854x481px
what ever happened to rose/randytaylor69?
I heard she used to frequent 4chan but someone from /g/ doxxed her and she got scared and never posted again, 4chan or YouTube
>>
I think she did used to come to 4chan. She's literally the perfect girl, or at least she was ~8 years ago.

Beautiful, funny, smart, interesting, politically incorrect, likes gaming, frequents 4chan, bit of a loner/recluse, few friends. She's the complete opposite of what girls are like these days. I hope I meet a girl like Rose someday.
>>
>>36515736
she is now a generic london hipster

tragic
>>
>>36516046
I mean she is 31. We all grow up and change eventually. Besides, we don't really know what she's like now at all. Might still be the same old Rose but just doesn't post videos.

I feel sorry for all the anons that love her and don't live in London though. It sucks to love someone and know you'll never meet them, I've felt my fair share of that shit. I'm lucky in this case, however. I have a chance of actually bumping into her someday. Anyone know whereabouts in London she lives/goes?
>>
Since Rose's video appeared on PewDiePie's video, rose threads have increase.
>>
>>36516498
which pewdiepie video?
>>
>>36516519
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kppylfs8DgU
This one, anonymous
>>
Fucking newfags
Die in a hole pewdiepie
>>
>>36516561
someone needs to make a webm of her saying "i want to fuck you in the ass right now, thank you it's nice to deserve some appreciation" it almost wasn't worth watching the pewdiepieshit how fucking gay do you have to be to link that guy instead of rose just saying that and that look
>>
>>36516754
You asked me to link the video. I helped you.
>>
>>36516754
Are you fucking dumb u privileged little shit
>>
>>36515161
She was exposed as a boy and now drives a repo truck
>>
>>36516852
nah I asked you, that's another anon that's being a cunt
thanks for the link
>>
>>36516852
>>36516946
this thread can die now, have fun with my sage comments
>>
File: 21642451030681.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
21642451030681.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>36516448
>rose is 31

where the fuck has time gone
>>
>>36516448
>I have a chance of actually bumping into her someday

I'm sure she'd love to bump into some creepy robot from that weird site she used to post her shitty vlogs on in her 20s
>>
>>36516561
Jesus Christ, Pewdiepie is such a fucking hack

I tried watching his videos a while back as a show of support after the nazi thing, but they were just too awful
>>
>>36515161
>randytaylor69

>randy, adjective
>69

What message was she conveying with this username?
>>
File: 1492150885145.png (620KB, 568x568px) Image search: [Google]
1492150885145.png
620KB, 568x568px
>>36515161
There were pictures going around of her referring to herself as a MTF as well as some pre-HRT pictures. Disappeared shortly after.
>>
>>36517419
I remember back when I first started using 4chan I would randomly download zips off of the old /rs/ board

One of them was filled with Rose pics, some of which where nude pics of a twinkish-looking boy with her hairstyle. His face was obscured though so it's impossible to confirm, plus I've long lost that folder
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.