[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigger Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490459736810.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490459736810.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
A nigger family recently moved into the neighborhood. They're so low-class they decided to purchase a generator for electricity. This fucking thing is so loud I can no longer sleep well. I'm scared to make a noise complaint because they could threaten me. Why cant /niggers/ ever have some decency?
>>
tfw living in an all white neighborhood
feels good senpai
>>
>>36515055
Tfw living in the relative country. Just enough to get decent internet while being far enough away from other people to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>36515055
How is a generator even cheaper? Wouldn't the price you have to pay for gas be way more expensive?
>>
>>36515055
Why don't you make friends with them? You could be the cool white kid that runs with a black posse.
>>
>>36515055
Go ahead and make the noise complaint; especially if you own your property. Don't just be a scared little faggot beta who complains about colored peoples' habits on a Taiwanese insider stock trading forum.
>>
Get some earplugs or something. Niggers gonna nig.
>>
>>36515112
Why does Reddit always show up within 5 posts?
>>
>>36515055
help them dig a hole in their yard and find a way to isolate that hole so that generator would make less noise working from down there
>>
>>36515094
I don't know how it works desu. I guess it is cheaper. Other neighbors filed a police complaint on them because they were somehow stealing their electricity with a simple cord. They must be really poor. But my god, the noise this goddamn thing makes is unbelievable.
>>36515113
I tried that. I even tried to sleep with white noise and music on, but they are literally right next to me. I can still feel the vibration of the noise. When I say this thing is loud, I mean LOUD.

Fucking niggers always need to cause a commotion wherever they go. This has been a nice all white neighborhood until they showed up. I miss those quiet comfy nights.
>>
>>36515144
I will never help these people out. Once you get comfy with niggers they always want something. They should stop being lazy and get a job. It's not that hard to pay for proper electricity without disturbing the peace.
>>
>>36515125 is the eighth post in this thread. Get off my nuts, homo.
>>
>>36515153
>first they were using a generator
>now they are stealing electricity

Why would you just make up lies?
>>
>>36515271
>they WERE
How are you so stupid you cannot understand the different between past tense and present tense? You're a nigger, aren't you?
>>
File: 1490463556859.jpg (9KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1490463556859.jpg
9KB, 226x223px
>>36515240
kek, typical reddit-tier response
>>
>>36515240
It was actually the 5th post. The OP doesn't count. Learn to count.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.