[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /brainlet/ here? Share your struggles.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 1480652820697.jpg (6KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
1480652820697.jpg
6KB, 248x247px
Who /brainlet/ here? Share your struggles.
>>
File: stupid pepe.jpg (10KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
stupid pepe.jpg
10KB, 236x350px
I can only study for 5 minute intervals and then need an hour break.
>>
I can't concentrate. Often I get momemts of short attention spans. I hate my life
>>
It sucks even more when you are the only hope for your family
>>
Brainlet here.
Learning Jap is so hard REEE
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Everyone in my family has a MSc at least and im a high school dropout NEET
>>
I speak and write very slow, it sometimes takes 5 minutes to write a sentence.
>>
brainlet at everything but maths. I stutter when I speak and I go to use a word but forget what it is just before I say it, so 50% of the time I just stop speaking mid sentence
>>
File: 1441396307155.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1441396307155.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
>>36514242
>grow up playing video games
>go to school
>want to become a game developer
>take a programming course
>barely understand anything
>must be good at math to be a good programmer
>math class
>x + x + y = ? f(x) = ?
>20 minutes have passed and I'm still on task 1 while everyone are on task 10+
>have to use calculator or take up several minutes just to figure out basic addition like 347 +188
>drop out
>NEET ever since

It hurts to be a mathlet + brainlet, you can literally not function in society if you're shit at math.
>>
>>36514242
5th grade forgot how to write the letter "x". Had to ask a friend...
>>
>>36515800
>brainlet at everything but maths
Kys
>>
>>36516261
rt

jjejehdjeiiejdhgejjdjjxjdjiehtddthxufif
>>
half of the comments here are just lazy people, the guy who stops speaking mid sentence is the kinda shit i wanna see but, he's probably really good at one specific thing.
>>
>High school drop out
>Want to get into programming
>Complete dumb dumb at maths
>Cant read books for more than a few minutes before getting bored
>Only thing I ever do is watch a quick YouTube video and copy what they do before immediately forgetting
>>
>can't follow anime plots
>can't read anything other than light fiction
>never learned how to do long division
>>
>>36516438

you just need passion and motivation anon
ganbatte
>>
File: kermit bleach.jpg (6KB, 261x135px) Image search: [Google]
kermit bleach.jpg
6KB, 261x135px
cannot wrap my head around how gears work and how things turn in robotics class. please mr teacher, but me in front of a computer and no more group projects.
>>
Can a brainlet into game design?
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 753x707px
>>36514242
>never passed a math class since 6th grade

I had to take summer school every head literally up until the semester I graduated college. By college I mean community college. I can't relate when people say "trigonometry is so rough!! :(" when I spent all of my school life barely understanding algebra. Now I'm 23 with a job and I have a hard time memorizing directions which makes me feel stupid. I just hope to find someone to date/marry who can make up for my lacking skills because there's NO way I'm dating someone stupider than me.

To be fair my entire life I've been on seizure medicine which can potentially slow my thinking down because that's what it's made to do.
>>
>>36516261
>needing to be good at math
No you don't, unless you're working somewhere where you need to be able to.
t. Math impared
>>
File: I'm out.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
I'm out.png
42KB, 655x509px
>in trucking school at age 27 because not panda material
>2 students started with me
>doing the pre trip inspection
>read the terms from the booklet to memorize them
>have a jar
>add a marble put to it after i read the terms and definitions
>Read them over 100 times because I had 112 marbles in the already read jar
>get it down
>go to bed,wake up, everything is forgotten.
>5 hours of studying a day
>the students that start with me read the book in the car and leave it at class but remember all the info within 15 minutes of study
>Gear shifting
>other students go to 10th, down shift, and are allowed to drive in residential areas
>I'm struggling to get 1-5 without grinding gears and I'm still in the dirt patch
>they let the other students drive back to class
>the instructor doesn't even let me turn the corner
>they're talking about demoting me to bus
>mom is like "it's ok, just drive the bus"
>tfw they make $10 less than local truckers

>back in 2010 in community college
>math hours
>struggled in pre-algebra and got a C

>5'5''
>older brother is 6'2''
>"I'm a loner too"
>has 10 contacts on phone and all I have is my mom and dad
>cousin says "if it wasn't for muh weed addiction I would have gotten into a great school"
>mom didn't breast feed me but did him
>had me at 35
>tfw never even touched drugs, missed out on parties because was never invited in the first place, and was in special ed classes after some bald guy gave me obscure tests that involved shapes.memorizing sentences,and repeating them
>during the graduation ceremony and everyone else got a loud applause
>I fell and got laughed at
>when it was my turn to get my diploma
>they just handed me the empty case without the diploma
>didn't even graduate HS and had to go to adult education to get my diploma
>when i look back i don't have the privilege to say "if i didn't do drugs I would have made it!" "if i didn't spend hours with my bros during school, I would have gone on to do big shit"

I suffer.
>>
>practice elevator pitch in mirror
>rehearse common STAR question Q's and answers
>keep a word document of strengths, weaknesses, areas of interest, what I did in last jobs/classes
>actually get in the interview/phone interview and FUCK UP EVERYTHING
>FORGET EVERYTHING
>stutter, give non-answers, shaky-voice, forget stories and experience

I need an internship to complete my degree. No one wants me once they talk to me. I've already had to push it back a semster. The internship deadline is May 8th or something. I'm going to hang myself if I don't find one by then. Life isn't worth living anymore
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.