[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing a research paper >due tomorrow >don't care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1485050178971.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485050178971.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>doing a research paper

>due tomorrow
>don't care about the topic
>9 pages
>picked 10 verified sources at random and didn't read them
>have to cite them
>don't know what I'm doing
>don't even have a cogent argument about my topic becuase I had to pick a stance I don't support

it would be easy if I could just bullshit and lie and write it from my noggin, but the fact that I have to actually reference these journals is killing me

should I just take the L and never go back to class again?
>>
>>36514063
>it would be easy if I could just bullshit and lie and write it from my noggin

No shit dumbass but that would be anecdotal and would defeat the purpose of research and forming an argument
>>
>>36514063
>"don't even have a cogent argument about my topic becuase I had to pick a stance I don't support"
>he can't argue things unless he agrees with them
>he can't play devil's advocate
Yeah, just drop out and fail. You'll fail anyway, why waste their time.
>>
>>36514083
>You'll fail anyway, why waste their time.
I'm pretty sure I could preserve a solid D
>>
>>36514063
what do the barcodes mean ?
>>
File: file.png (822KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
822KB, 1280x720px
>>36514132
scan them and find out
>>
What is the paper on? Maybe we can help.
>>
>>36514063
>research paper
>9 pages
>due tomorrow

Good luck OP. If it were me I'd buy a shit load of 5 hour energy and red bulls and just work through it.
>>
>>36514159
does implementing anti-hate speech laws infringe on personal liberties or is it necessary to ensure safety of oppressed groups

I have to take the "pro anti-hate speech laws" side

it's an easy enough argument to make but the problem is filling up 9 pages with peer reviewed evidence
>>
>>36514193
Any evidence on that subject would be pure opinion. You can't prove that banning people from saying "nigger" in the workplace helped improve how people treated blacks.
There's more to it than just limiting what people can say.

Work that into your paper as a fuck you to the person who gave the task.
>>
>>36514063
If it helps, I wrote a 2000 word essay 3 days before it was due in a third-year class even though I'm only first year and I didn't use a single 'scholarly' reference, bullshitting the whole thing still got me 52%
>>
>>36514193
>murrican community colleges
jesus. Just write the typical leftie bullshit, blah blah internet nazis, blah blah hurt feeling blah blah fuck drumpf
>>
>>36514193
This is some pretty mid-level shit.

If you can't handle it, then you should drop out
>>
>>36514741
>community colleges
yessir

that's kind of why I'm not in 100% panic mode, just like 75%

it's not the end of the world if I fail but I'd also like to not piss away $600 or however much this class was
>>
>>36514766
if I actually did it over the course of 9 days like I should have, and actually read my sources, it wouldn't be that bad. but I procrastinated again, because I'm a human turd.
>>
I know that feel, I have a 140 character essay due in three weeks and I'm pretty stressed out.
>>
>>36514193
Sacc up
>>
>>36514193
Just tell the teacher it's against your religion to argue this. Personal opinion now matters less to people than the aspects of a person they can't change.
>>
>don't do any assignments except for the first
>miss all but 1 test
>don't even know grade for the class

oh well
>>
>>36515732
your bad grades can't hurt you if you never check them
>>
>>36514094
in college and uni, a D is a failing grade
>>
>>36517392
depends on the class and program
>>
>>36517512
I've had classes where if your grade dipped below a B you were auto dropped
OP will never make it
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36514063
uni is a stupid fucking meme
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.