[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your real thoughts on women? Not the story you tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 18

File: 1493024596057.jpg (337KB, 962x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1493024596057.jpg
337KB, 962x1038px
What are your real thoughts on women? Not the story you tell yourself in your head.
>>
i love women. i think they're great.
>>
>>36513701
Upper eyelid exposure and ptosis
>>
>>36513701
They are cute and I wish some of them were my gf

Also men and women aren't equal but they are different and equally valuable. That's why gender roles exist
>>
>beautiful creatures
>whom never poo or fart
>that their words drip like honey
>>
>>36513701
They smell too
>>
I wouldn't be as sexist if the women in this country weren't so damn fat and entitled
>>
>>36513701
Theyre not so different from guys we do the same bullshit. Difference is we're raised to put women on pedastals and think of sex as all. Its some what misleading and ends in disappointment
>>
Never really interacted with them, to me they were always a beacon of rejection and anxiety, the ones I did interact with I didn't really like(as people). My brain loves their soft skin, voices, bodies however.
>>
For the longest time they were just sex objects in my mind, but now I've developed oneitis and she is the only one I am interested in at all anymore.
>>
>>36513852
You found the one too anon? :3
>>
>>36513701
I flip-flop between thinking they have it hard, and hating them with a red burning fervor.
Why are they so retarded?
>>
>>36513933
Kind of, I'm not with her or anything...
>>
>>36513987
Me neither, but I'm trying hard
What about you? Are you trying?
>>
>>36513701
They're fucking retarted and should be should be put on gas chambers.
>>
>>36513960
>thinking they have it hard
why
>>
>>36513701
As a whole they seem inferior to most men, nothing a women can do that an as dedicated male couldn't do better.

I lean that without men to protect them then womens society wouldn't get far.
>>
>>36514024
Yeah I chat with her online but we're not that close.
>>
>>36514052
I spawned as a roastie in rust so the other players act like I'm a woman. They are unpleasant to me, to say the least.
>>
>>36514076
Are you me? Hope we can do it anon.
>>
File: 1492534862847.jpg (75KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492534862847.jpg
75KB, 600x750px
They're really a waste of time that's just not for me I guess.
>>
>>36513701
Contrary to popular belief I think that they're just... people.
Yeah men and women are different in a lot of ways but for the most part they're actually extremely similar.
I just happen to be wildly attracted to that certain kind of individual.
But like I said I try to treat women as human beings way before I would put on my top hat and 'treat her like a lady'
>>
File: 1479873580435.jpg (256KB, 708x958px) Image search: [Google]
1479873580435.jpg
256KB, 708x958px
>>36514127
g-ganbatte...
>>
>>36514163
This, only women worth my time are those too beautiful to care about me, I really would rather die alone and virgin rather than be with an ugly girl
>>
File: 002.jpg (66KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
66KB, 800x1200px
>>36513701
I don't mind them, individually. If they're nice to me, I like them and I'll be nice to them in return. If they're anything less then I don't care, I don't pay attention to them.
They're attractive and I like looking at them. Sometimes they're nice to talk to, when I can muster the courage, because they sound nice and look nice.

The problem I have is with the double-standards and injustice. And, also, the hypocrisy and bullshit spouted by the extreme vocal feminist minority.
>>
3Ds are either sex-crazed thots or feminist hambeasts. 2Ds are kinda nice though
>>
>>36513701
Hate women.
Like actually fucking get filled with rage whenever I see them. They are selfish, evil, vapid sociopathic cunts.
If it weren't for the juices in my brain that makes me want to fuck and protect them I wouldn't want anything to do with them.
>>
As there are billions of women on earth, I think there's definitely a lot of variety. Stupid and smart women exist, there are some that I like and a lot that I can't stand at all.

IMHO the average woman (in my experience) is smarter than the average man, mostly because of their calmer demeanor that leads to an overall heightened sensibility. Their weakest point is how prone to group think they are, as that ultimately leads to them never being individualistic enough to want to strive to develop past their mediocrity. Exceptional men are much more common than exceptional women. I hate their lack of ambition. In theory I think they are able to achieve as much as men but our culture and biological dispositions lead to them being undeniably inferior.
>>
>>36513701

Women have it very easy in western society and a lot of them are sluts and just awful people. But some of them are nice, effective, talented. And women can't help but exploit a culture that worships them. Men do lots of things for women and women don't even need to ask for anything. Men need to stop doing so much for women.
>>
Cooler casual friends than men
Easy to talk to, even the uppity self-obsessed ones
When I talk to men I feel as though the conversation has to have some utility, or there has to be a topic of mutual interest, or there's ego sparring involved. Women will talk about basically anything just for the social high.
I also like how they tend to be conversationally softer even though you know there's something lurking underneath it.
Not dumb like everyone on r9k acts like they are.
>>
>>36514176

>Contrary to popular belief I think that they're just... people

I'm sure almost everybody would agree with you that women are people.
>>
>>36513701

- most of them are slutty whores

- I'm still searching for one who isn't and who will fall for me.
>>
>>36514382
As if you would do anything different in that situation
why do you guys expect women to be better than you yourself are.
>>
Some are ok
>>
>>36514449

I don't have things handed to me just because I'm a man, despite what feminists say online all the time. I've had to work for almost everything since my parents believed in that sort of lifestyle. If I was a woman with the same mind I have now, I would exploit it as much as I could. I would scheme and plot and plan to use my looks to get me what I want. I would lead men on and I wouldn't have sex with any of them.
>>
>>36514362
I agree that women tend to be more perceptive than men, but they also disregard stupid shit less often than men do and get caught up in it.
>>
I don't really think about women. It's like you're asking me what I think about hydrazine or tulips. I'm so detached from reality I don't consider them every day things.
>>
>>36514515
>women tend to be more perceptive than men
Perceptive of what? More perceptive of tone and facial expressions, maybe sometimes. But considering the rate at which they get tricked, even that is very questionable.
I would say they're far less perceptive.

Even if you wanted to get stupid and go for an evolutionary biology argument, women would be less perceptive. Men had to hunt and so would need to be able to keep an eye on lots more different things. Women just had to keep an eye on the bright colours of fruits and berries to know what was ripe and what was poisonous.
>>
>>36514710
I think he's talking about social shit there, anon. Everyone knows that women are useless in the wild. We live in an age where most people don't rely that much on hunting, whereas the social game is at a rise due to the rise of interconnectedness due to new tech. In such an environment women often have an edge. Even if they do get tricked it's mostly done by Chad, who happens to be somewhat rare among men.
>>
Attracted to them on a basic physical level, but have never been able to spend more than 10 minutes in conversation with any female without wanting to blow my brains out.
In fairness, this applies to most men, too, but even a lot of the normie-est men have hobbies that they invest passion in.
>>
File: 1484012239803.jpg (125KB, 710x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484012239803.jpg
125KB, 710x873px
>>36513701
Abominable whores.

God damn you evolutionary power of attraction.
>>
>>36513701
A lot of females are very boring to around if you're not flirting with them.
>>
>>36513701
women in my family: fucking morons
women outside my family: mostly awesome with the occasional cunt

that's about as nuanced as I get. I don't actually talk to women, or people in general much, I mean I'm on this board ffs.
>>
That is a very vague and general question and I can only come up with an equally vague and general answer is "idc"
>>
benis in baginablox
>>
File: 1364779273761.jpg (498KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1364779273761.jpg
498KB, 1400x1050px
>>36514954
Don't worry, anon. We have artificial wombs and cloning vats to look forward to.

And then there's even robotic avatars and the shared cyber consciousness beyond that.
Soon, we'll be free.
>>
Ugly girls are basically always nicer, more interesting, and more insightful than pretty girls.

But god fucking dammit I want to fuck pretty girls more. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>36513701
Some are alright
Most are shit
Just like everything else
>>
Entitled whores who are nothing but slabs of meat for reproduction cleaning and cooking. Slimiest creatures that are as a default manipulative demons. Subhuman and something I would never associate myself with
>>
>>36513701
they make me sad, i want to love one, but they are genetically inferior to men in everyway i value, so it's impossible for me to find one which is my equal. therefore the kind of relationship I can have will never be truly fulfilling for me.
so i have resigned to making a harem with women that are unusually talented in one area, that way if i manage them effectively they will holistically present to me as a suitable partner.
>>
>>36513701
they are the products of evolution and I should not expect them to act any differently
>>
>>36513701
Sometimes cute but always a waste of time.
>>
My actual thoughts

Women are not capable of long term loyalty or love. They will leave their man if something comes that is better. I do believe that women do feel love, but it doesn't last and the feeling of love naturally fleets quicker in women. I believe that men have stronger bonds of loyalty and companionship with others, that's why male friends are so strong together. But women are very fickle and you can never truly trust a female unless she is your mother, but it takes a lot less effort to have a female betray than a male would.
>>
>>36513701
There are some really sweet women out there. It saddens me, because I'll never have one like that as a significant other. But it still brings joy to my heart to know they're there. A beautiful thing in this sad world.
>>
>>36513701
They're pretty lousy excuses for human beings. I mean...god damn those are some stupid people.
>>
I want to cum in one.
>>
>>36515791
Then cum inside your gf?
>>
I think they're kind of parasitic. Like men might be the face of power but it's so easy for women to control men that by proxy they are really calling all of the shots. I think that used to be recognized more but now there's no segregation whatsoever and so women have free reign to do whatever they want with no scrutiny.

It also bothers me how much struggle a man has to go through to be okay I life, while women get it all from birth. Even the fat jobless ones won't be I any danger and that's wild.
>>
>>36515664
that's quite something, anon.
>>
i get the feeling that for every 10 very intelligent men there are 3 very intelligent women

and for fairness

i get the feeling that for every 10 very sensitive women there are 3 very sensitive men
>>
>>36513701
I find it that they are hard to understand, at least for me. Don't get me wrong I'm not against them in any way, I'm one of the few people on here who don't shit all over them and even go in and white knight in those threads.
But I simply find it hard to find someone whom I can chat with free of any pressure to hold myself back, because I can easily hurt people with my brutal honesty and it really sucks.
>>
I like the majority of them that I meet. Most of them are too good for me in that they deserve better. I suppose the caveat is that I can be rather under rated and it's almost definite they could do worse when we could do a lot better together.
>>
dont care for fleshlings, male of female

*tips*
>>
>>36516440
>I can easily hurt people with my brutal honesty and it really sucks.
Atleast people can know where they stand with you.
>>
>>36513701
they are cute and innocent almost perfect when they are childs but they turn into trash when they reach a certain age around 15-16
>>
File: 1492628295343.jpg (47KB, 723x587px) Image search: [Google]
1492628295343.jpg
47KB, 723x587px
Women are annoying and cause me to hate myself.
Knowing I can't provide or even love up to the social expectation of being outgoing and dominant in a relationship is fucking me up.
I've never been on a date even though I'm reasonably attractive.
I clam up around girls and I don't know how to fix it.
My head spins with all the responsibilities of being an adult and all the expectations women hold over men.
I can't talk to women because I'm also afraid of them judging me.
>>
Every woman is different and unique and people that dont realise this are fucking retarded. 4chan loves to view things as a monolith because being able to group people into negative stereotypes fits their narrative

So having 1 single opinion on women is retarded. because some are hot, some are funny, great personalities, bad personalities, some smell, etc.

The only main difference is that women navigate the world emotionally, but stupid men often disregard the vibe that they are sending out to a woman, even though they know deep down she is subconsciously picking up on the vibe. All you have to do is treat how you are feeling emotionally around a women as how she is feeling and then you will understand women more. I like to imagine it as them being hypersenstive, as if the worlds a cartoon kinda. So an ugly man following them at night to them is like a beast in the dark forest but then a hot attractive person is like a messianic figure
>>
>>36514345
they actually arent they just dont like pathetic men . Some of them are cunts though
>>
>>36516821
>Every woman is different and unique and people that dont realise this are fucking retarded
It doesnt matter because we are invisible to them either way.
>>
I wish we could all get on better.
We could if it wasn't for the Jews.
>>
File: 1492127803515.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492127803515.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>36516877
Everyone is pathetic in some way and Welty top be pitied.
We've all done stupid shit.
I wish women stopped caring about social status.
>>
>>36516950
YOU are invisible to them, not me. Women are attracted to me by default usually unless I fuckit up.

The reason things are this way is because you refuse to put in the work to become a better person. Thats literally the only thing that separates robots and normies is that robots are lazy, entitled, racist, have shit personalities and blame the world for their problems. Robots are basically just like modern feminists
>>
I don't like people as a whole in general, but what I specifically don't like about women is how they expect everything to go their way. It's like they live in a world where nothing exists unless it catches their immediate attention. I don't like how hive-minded they are, or how eager they are to fit in by absorbing whatever information is thrown at them. I don't like how if you're different as a woman, you become more desperate to fit in, and how people won't point this out to you. I hate the coddling, I hate the fakeness, I hate their double standards on things that actually matter, and I hate that they keep proving /r9k/ right and fulfilling the "woman hate" meme
>>
>>36516982
everyone cares about social status, and yeah everyone is pathetic in some way. So what? Doesnt mean you cant live your life happily. Who are you trying to prove so much to? The type of people who care a lot about social stautus make no positive impact on the world anyway. The worship they receive is fleeting.. ephemera. Set goals for yourself and work towards them and stop worrying about everyone elses 'status'. maybe then youll gains some confidence
>>
I don't really think about them most of the time. I don't hate them but they hate me, so I just ignore them
>>
>>36517061
>I don't like people as a whole in general, but what I specifically don't like about ROBOTS is how they expect everything to go their way. It's like they live in a world where nothing exists unless it catches their immediate attention. I don't like how hive-minded they are, or how eager they are to fit in by absorbing whatever information is thrown at them. I don't like how if you're different as a ROBOT, you become more desperate to fit in, and how people won't point this out to you. I hate the coddling, I hate the fakeness, I hate their double standards on things that actually matter, and I hate that they keep proving SOCIETY right and fulfilling the "depressed because 'no one else in the world ever faced adversity /s'" meme
>>
I don't have anything against them. I'd be a feminist except i'm a khv and even i can't lower myself to that level of pathetic. I envy their capability of being able to be open with their emotions. I think people who hate women just because they're women are stupid, if there was any logic behind hating women i would hate them. I expect an ass raping from this post but i don't really care
>>
>>36517061
>>36517109

do not try and pretend that everything you said does not exactly fit my iteration of your paragraph. You are guilty of everything you blame women of. Stop fucking moaning
>>
>>36517030
>Women are attracted to me by default
>The reason things are this way is because you refuse to put in the work to become a better person.
Where's that magical spell that can change height and face? Attraction has nothing to do with skills or work - women are either attracted or not.
>>
>>36516713
Yeah but the group of people who like to have me around gets smaller and smaller as time passes.
>>
>>36517150
But atleast you can certainly say that people around you like you being you and not diplomacy charade.
>>
>>36517134

keep telling yourself this. The reason Im going to be successful in life is because I dont think like you. You wont understand until you understand. Hopefully when you do it wont be too late
>>
>>36517196
>successful
>posts dumb posts
I'll give you 2 weeks.
>>
>>36517061
this isn't really a women exclusive thing. people do this all the time, they don't want to go against the grain. you might think of them as shallow and weak-minded, but all in all everyone just wants to get by. it is how it is, so it goes.
>>
They're pretty much the same as males but with different anatomies and mindsets
>>
File: 1491822125284.png (17KB, 1154x860px) Image search: [Google]
1491822125284.png
17KB, 1154x860px
>>36513701
I hate emotional thinking, and from my limited experience with women they seem to employ nothing but, which I despise.

Other than that I mostly ignore them, and they ignore me
>>
It seems like a lot of them are just fucking stupid and uninteresting, but I know there are ones out there worthy of respect
>>
>>36517372
hate is an emotional word bro

Men are better at appearing rational, but we all have emotions, whether we like it or not.
>>
meh, they are just regular ppl like you and me.
they are soft, smell nice, and are easy to talk to once you get to know them, they fucking love to talk.
>>
>>36517421
Women would probably say the same thing about men kek
>>
>>36517485

Men like to talk too. It's less about gender and more about the person.
>>
>>36517150
it's not like the world is going to run out of people any time soon. There will always be new people to meet. You're an honest guy, you're pretty rare. The ones who stick with you will stick with you for a long time.
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (61KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
61KB, 1333x900px
>>36513712
You fucking normie heretic chad!!! Go back to plebbit you tumblr scum!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
>>
>>36517480
Having emotions is fine, but letting them dictate your decision making is something I can't stand.
>>
>>36513701
A few of them are probably decent people, but the vast majority are self-obsessed, narcissistic selfie sluts that'll do anything for attention and affection.

If I ever find a girl who doesn't care about looking pretty and getting compliments from everyone I'll lock her down
>>
File: 1492867443474.png (476KB, 573x730px) Image search: [Google]
1492867443474.png
476KB, 573x730px
>>36513701
Disgusting creatures.
Anime girls shall rule the world !
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being a woman
Also i azm a black male feminist ama.
>>
>>36517592
are you seriously telling me your emotions never affect your decision making?

There's an entire industry based off emotional decision making, called advertising.
>>
>>36517638
Why bother? Being black already makes you untouchable in the eyes of white SJWs, no need to tack on "feminist."
>>
>>36517658
I have a lot of free time might aswell put it to good use and help my fellow women get equal rights but most of all i love to talk to them.
>>
>>36517658
pretty sure that guy was being ironic
>>
>>36517718
I don't even know on how many layers of irony i am currently on but i can tell you women arent as bad as robots make them out to be thats just my opinion some i ve met are beautiful intelligent well mannered and sometimes funny you should really place your judgement based on individuals
>>
>>36517796
you're a unicorn and you're too sweet for the internet lol

Or you're just trollin
>>
AMBER HEARD IS A COCK SUCKING SUCCUBUS FROM HELL I WISH SHE KEKS THAT FAGGOT ELON MUSK SHIT UP FOR GOOD
>>
>>36517570
It's pretty limited here who I can meet and talk with since I don't speak the language most of the country does. But I'm planning on moving to a country in which they speak my native tongue, all I need is money, so gotta see what the future brings.
>>
>>36513701
Men with weak ankles and wrist who get a free pass at everything.
>>
File: 1491663371050.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491663371050.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>36517072
But you have to worry about status at some point yes?
How do you get a wife or gf if they don't think you have status?
I want to have kids :(
>>
>>36517828
Nope sir why would i troll?? Its just that my class at college is like 80% girls and i.have come pretty close to them on a daily basis and got to know them a little bit more because i have no other choice when you deal with so much women you learn that they arent much different than you and me all that mysterious aura surrounding them comes from the fear of the unkown and partly from men insecurities there is nothing more to it just talk to her(male)
>>
>>36517900
Actually too high of a statut is to be avoided she told me she is afraid to marry a powerful husband because she would be at her mercy if it ever goes wrong and the girls around seemed to agree with her i've been surprised to be told that she is more into intellectuals
>>
>>36513701
>What are your real thoughts on women?

completely out of control because the environment has change and we allow them to act like spoiled children. Women don't suffer consequences or held responsible for their actions. Women can falsely accuse men without any consequences and they can divorce men without any consequences because she gets her cash in a divorce. also things are only going to get worse from here on because women are the majority of the voters.
>>
I want this roastie internet deffense force fag OUT
>>
They're way too emotional and not rational enough. I seriously hate them desu.
>>
>>36513701
Ignore and be ingored.
Perfect coexistation.
>>
Honestly nothing comes to mind.

The way that I experienced my first love and got some gratification out of it and a few years passed and I realized that the same girl would only ever exist in my memories was something that sort of caused me to feel null to girls.

Not like in a bad or bitter way. Kind of like being sedated, just dull and peaceful, you know? Kind of too peaceful, even. I feel like I should have some kind of passion but it's just not there.

I like small talk with them occasionally, especially if they contest you a little bit. It's hit and miss, but sometimes I manage to have a silver tongue naturally, and when you do it feels great saying something and seeing how the other person is impressed in a way.

But it never goes anywhere. I have nothing beyond small talk. No dreams or passionate feelings or ambitions. There's just nowhere to go from there.
>>
>>36515664
>Women are not capable of long term loyalty or love.

true if you look at history women were only loyal to the conquers and female love is not as sacrificial as male love.

>>36515860
>I think they're kind of parasitic

true they are taking more from the system then what they put in to the system just look at the tax gender gap.
>>
I will find one that worships casual american christian doctrine and redpill her over time to be my baby factory.
>>
>>36517072
men don't have hypergamy you idiot. men don't care if she is poor or if she is a friendless loser.
>>
They just want, sex, money or a replacement father figure.

A total waste of time unless you are interested in babysitting a grown human being until you want to blow your fucking brains out.
>>
>>36518280
This is true.
Men go after women for character not status. Women go after men for status not character.
>>
File: 37 dicks.jpg (34KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
37 dicks.jpg
34KB, 510x382px
>>36513701
my girlfriend is fucking nuts and a compulsive liar. Shes deceptive when it comes to shit that is important, and shes vague as fuck. I love the fuck out of her but shes losing her fucking mind. Im hoping its just hormonal.

I fucked my ex last night and literally made her stupid. Shes was talking like a retard. she couldnt even walk. she loves me to death, and im fucking her again to deal with the insanity from my current.

females are crazy stupid and irrational as fuck. I have two, and i dont want any more EVER. I might literally unironically go gay. I have this one really amazing guy friend whose refined and classy like myself, and he seeks a male companion to engage in classy living. Im so done with females at this point.
>>
I think they're very pretty and probably used to be human before they hit puberty
>>
>>36518357
I feel you. I wish I was at least bi. Would make finding someone who isn't insane 10000x easier. I know quite a few gay dudes who are like that. Level headed. Not in your face about them being gay. Genuinely interesting and enjoyable people to be around. But that might be because they just aren't women.
>>
>>36513701
Easy but pointless. I've given up on wanting to be a father, so there's just no value in them for me anymore.

Pretty much just wasting my chadness.
>>
File: eri100.png (502KB, 476x1723px) Image search: [Google]
eri100.png
502KB, 476x1723px
i used to be interested in girls when i was a little boy but growing up as a teenager i never experienced teenage love because i was going to a ghetto school full of blacks so i missed out in my tween years and in teenage. Now I don't care about girls anymore because they're all taken now or already had lewd experiences and now i don't desire them anymore. However I do wish I had a virgin girlfriend since I am one too and want to preserve our virginity.
>>
I always say that i don't hate women, i hate normies regardless of the genre.
>>
>hey i wonder if op is a woman a reads my post
You guys make me chuckle
>>
Mmm. They're alright I guess. Many of them has a thing for drama but I just try to stay away from those. I wish I was gay though.
>>
>What are your real thoughts on women?
I would rather have a sexbot, but I can only play with the cards that are on the table.

Women are an addiction, like a drugdealer for the sex-drug you feel like you can never quite shake off your spine.
And I hate that on some level most women know that by instinct and smirk to themself about it.
Want to know why IMO even a happy male will also cheat? Junkies will always make another stash, just in case the source gets dry.
>>
They are cool I guess, I don't hate them but I believe they are fundamentally different, inferior, and more social than men. Whether that is because of them having a vagina or otherwise.
>>
File: 1404345929527.png (816KB, 512x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1404345929527.png
816KB, 512x1280px
>>36513701
Legitimately hate them except for some girls that proved themselves to be nice although I'm still very cautious but aside from that I'd love to be hugged by one and would love a girl who would change my outlook on women. I just want to be proven wrong for once in my life, but so far over the 23 years of my life I've been correct, even if I would sometimes fool myself into actually thinking differently telling myself that maybe I'm wrong and girls aren't all that bad really but every single time I got a violent kick in the ass from women.

Other than that, even despite hating them I'd sure as hell fuck them but that's just my dick talking through me. I hate being heterosexual and hate being slave to the vaginal jew really.
>>
>>36513701
I have nothing against them. I think humans in general are worthless, but I can at least find some women attractive.

This is something I can't do with men or other animals.
>>
>>36513701

I like to fuck on other than that idk
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.