[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This woman breaks into your house, makes fun of you for being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1493001118369.gif (2MB, 240x425px) Image search: [Google]
1493001118369.gif
2MB, 240x425px
This woman breaks into your house, makes fun of you for being a pathetic neet and moves in on you
How do u respond?
>>
offer up my bp
>>
>>36513392
I would be too spooped to respond, how can anyone dress like this on their own volition?
>>
>>36513392
how do you know this is a woman?
how can you be sure?
>>
>>36513392
Turn on the heater and wait for her to pass out from heat exhaustion.
>>
>>36513415
Why would a man wear a strapon?
>>
lube it up with my mouth
>>
>>36513427
To make you think that it's a woman
>>
>>36513392
Well, she can't see anything so I guess I'd get away from her as quietly as I could, get outside and away from her, then call the cops.
>>
>>36513427
It could be hollow
>>
>>36513392
That's some weird-ass bioshock stuff
>>
Why is she in a gimp suit if she's dominant?
I don't get it sorry.
>>
All kinky types of girls are into big cocks, so it looks like im in luck, she will submit to my huge fat cock
>>
>>36513506
She's so dominate that she can dominate while completely gimped
>>
Unsheath my katana, slice her fake dick off, and rape her for forcing my hand.
>>
A woman, this thing?

Oh.. how have we fallen...
>>
>>36513392
chuck grenades liberally or use tripmines
>>
Interrogate her. If I find out she's peaceful, let her have her way with me.
>>
>>36513392
I cannot stand those kind of suits.
Everytime I think about them I cannot ignore the fact that they look like they're made of baloons.

Everytime I think about someone moving in them I cannot but think about the squeeky noise of balloons togheter.

It makes me giggle. It's not sexy.
>>
American Horror Story anyone?
>>
>dominant
>In a gimp suit

No thanks
>>
I'd call the cops for trespassing.
>>
Bend over and ask her to bully my prostate
>>
Mozambique drill + double tap
Castle Doctrine motherfucker
>>
Its usually pretty dark in my house, so I would probably scream thinking it was the dreaded shadow monster and try to get out of the house thru a window and most likely hurt myself in the process.

Tell people stories about it online and no one would believe me. Develope PTSD and jump at my own shadow or reflection all the time.
>>
I put on my HEV suit.
>>
>>36513392
Stab her to death. Then call the caps saying she was trying to rape me.
You happy?
>>
File: IMG_9175.jpg (546KB, 1337x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9175.jpg
546KB, 1337x1632px
>>36513392
stab her with my tiny knife of course
>pic related
You sex-starved perverts thought this was a sex joke
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.