[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who have slept with hookers, share your stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7446.jpg (49KB, 315x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7446.jpg
49KB, 315x587px
Those of you who have slept with hookers, share your stories
>>
>>36512107
have done it in the US quite a bit in many states, have done it in .co.jp as well. pretty cool.

feels_bad_man.png
>>
File: 1492739615870.jpg (35KB, 600x873px) Image search: [Google]
1492739615870.jpg
35KB, 600x873px
>>36512107
>16
>find hooker on craigslist
>ask her how much everything is
>gives me address and details about appointment
>tells me not to wait outside her building
>says to wait at a park down the block
>day arrives
>skip school
>take train across town
>wait at park
>wait for almost an hour
>finally someone shows up
>the most gangly tranny I'd ever laid eyes upon appears before me
>"are you anon?"
>mfw
>get up and haul ass out the park
>he/she starts chasing me
>run with all my might
>lose sight of it
>am lost on opposite side of town
>get home late and say the bus wasn't running so good

Do yourself a favor and ask for a timestamp and pic before trying to fuck a whore
>>
>>36512328
You were quite a proactive 16 year old. Too bad it wasn't enough. Lel

I would pay for sex but I'm living with my parents with nothing but $20 in my bank account
>>
File: 1492933972964.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492933972964.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>36512380
The funny thing is that I was going to pay her with the financial aid I was getting from college. That experience spooked me so I haven't tried it again.
>>
I live in a country where hookers are required to pay tax and get sti checks weekly or so. There are websites which verify the photos be ads are uploaded and there is a review site for them.

Shits just like a real business
>>
I have fucked hookers in Germany, Austria, Spain, Thailand, Hong Kong. All places where it's easy and safe.
>>
I have been with a lot of them. Some conclusions I have come to.

Usually the pretty ones suck at fucking. Normal looking ones have turned out to be better. Probably because they know they need to compensate for the lack of looks.

Really hard to find one who can handle sex longer than 1/2 hour. The younger they are, the more lazy in bed. Middle age whores are usually better. Not too old though.

ALWAYS use condom, no matter how decent, refined or healthy they look.

Avoid as much as possible to meet them in places where they have control. It's better to find a neutral place like a hotel where the administrators have control. Most hookers are also thiefs / criminals in different levels. It's better to spend some extra cash and rent a room just in case, and NEVER take them yo your place .. duh.

If you look for them in catalog, reverse search all images. If they are fake, don't even try it. If images are real but they don't show abdominal section, it is probably because they are fat or wrecked in that area. Same if the don't show tits without bra.

Don't let them trick you into spending more money than you already agreed on. There's no need to be an asshole with them, but they can smell beta cucks and will try to milk all the money they can out of you for whatever reason.

Don't fuck them if they have warths, or unusual smells. They are usually sings of diseases. I know this is obvious, but people make stupid mistakes when they are thinking with their dicks.

Don't fuck them if they have needle or cut marks on arms/body. Don't fuck them with the lights off, unless you have seen it all already and you make sure everything is ok.

If after all this you see everythin is fine. Congratulation, have a good fuck and enjoy.

O yeah... never EVER fall in love with a hooker, no matter how good they make you feel. It's only business.
>>
I loved 2 fuck hookers very much, but i feel always guilty afterwards. My first hooker i fucked during a bike ride in a tent an she was young and hot. So the sex was ok, but not over all great. But i remember her all the time and met her once in university and we both blushed. fucking hookers made me feel shitty, cause i always think, that they not doing that freely. There are forced to do that, cause they don't have any money.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.