[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everybody else has goals and motivations >they know exactly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: asasasa.png (90KB, 392x557px) Image search: [Google]
asasasa.png
90KB, 392x557px
>everybody else has goals and motivations
>they know exactly where they're going and how to get there
>tfw don't know what I want and lay around bed all day trying to figure out what matters to me
>tfw the answer I keep coming up with is "nothing" and "I just want to sleep a lot and watch movies and eat good food and not have to work"
>tfw this is looked down upon and is not feasible in our dog-eat-dog world
>tfw the minimum standard for people is to dump 8 hours of your life every day into a job that you hate and gives you anxiety
>if you do anything less than this, you are filthy, lazy scum and normies hate your guts
>parents disown you and your friends grow distant from you
>>
I was looking into an "at least it's not retail" job and was shocked by just how little money I'll have. By the time you factor in rent, saving for cars/homes, utilities, food, taxes, retirement investment, etc, I'd only be keeping $2775 dollars for myself. Now I see why my parents got pissed off over what I considered to be trivial amounts of waste as a kid.
>>
Is it better to have no goals than to have goals that are unattainable? The former seems preferable, desu.
>>
>>36511244
>>parents disown you and your friends grow distant from you

This has to be the worst part desu
>>
>>36511244
I feel you, OP. How the hell do some people know what they want to do, and pretend they'll enjoy doing it as a job? Even if there's something I like, the moment it becomes an obligation, it's suddenly a major source of agony and anxiety for me.

>>36511305
This seems like awful advice. I've been "chilling it" since highschool, and absolutely nothing has changed by 21.
>>
File: 1469902917198.jpg (55KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1469902917198.jpg
55KB, 670x503px
>tfw know where you want to be, but are too lazy to work towards it
>>
>>36511244
>Tfw the same
>no aspirations
>no goals
>no dreams
>just want consciousness to drift away and i'll be gone
>>
>>36511244
No, I don't know how to get there.
>>
File: 008.png (579KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
579KB, 563x600px
>"What do you want to be when you grow older, Anon?"
>"I don't know."
>"What do you mean you don't know?"
>>
The only thing I really wanted was to work in the video game industry, but after seeing it completely go down the drain the past few years, I just figured fuck it.
>>
File: 1489450870113.jpg (30KB, 341x429px) Image search: [Google]
1489450870113.jpg
30KB, 341x429px
>>36511244
You can't do it inside. You'll think about how you think. Then you'll think about what you think you think. And that will go on and on and none of it will be based on the outside world. It will be distressed delusion of your inside world. You have to go out just as much as you go in.
>>
Same here. Life has been so miserable that I no longer seek to increase my happiness, only to minimize torment.
>>
should i play
elite dangerous and grind more money (currently at 15 mil)
play wow on a eu rp server
or
play everything on steam?
>>
>have goals:
>get a job
>get a house
>achieve goals

Now fucking what?
There's nothing left to do.
Am I supposed to just kill time until I die now?
>>
>>36511244
Nothing has any meaning. Nothing has any meaning. Nothing has any meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLDsseajgUA
>>
I really just can't see the point.

I can't imagine anything realistic that would make me happy, that I could personally work towards.

I still do things out of a sense of obligation, but I don't see a reason to do any more than the bare minimum.
>>
>everybody else has goals and motivations
>they know exactly where they're going and how to get there

Lol no they don't dude, you're just seeing their 'look at me I'm living such a great life' crap on facebook and believe that's how they see themselves on the inside.

Protip: Everyone's not quite sure what they're doing or how to get where they want to go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.