[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

social failure bread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sadride.jpg (11KB, 320x316px) Image search: [Google]
sadride.jpg
11KB, 320x316px
>tfw just changed my profile pic on jew book after 3 years of the same one.
>not a single person liked it

It sounds so ridiculous to be sad about something like this but it really did get to me. The fact that I used to have an active healthy social life and now I'm just a shut in who nobody interacts with is really quite a devastating thing to realise. Looks like it's gonna be another solitary birthday this year while everyone I used to care about continues enjoying life.

Post similar feels
>>
>>36510686
just walk around your town, it helps distract me from my problems
>>
>tfw i saw a photo of all the people in a friend group to which i used to belong but which has since abandoned me hanging out together, having a great time.
>>
similar to me. I keep posting/sharing stuff but no one ever likes it. but I won't stop, it's usually for my benefit, to remind myself of something.
>>
I was at a Walgreens buying cigarettes and the girl wasn't at the register right away when I walked up. She walked around to behind the till and I told her what I wanted and she said "I should know that by now." The deal is, I've never seen her before so why would she assume she should know which pack I wanted her to pick out. I just said "Hehe maybe" because I had no clue what else to do.

Got my smokes and nixon'd out of there. Probably never going back.
>>
http://thefaceberg.com/soy-fields-forever/
>>
>>36510862
I wish I had the excuse of living in s small town, I live in the biggest city in my country, the only place that matters here, I have to get out, I have to move countries and start life again, these people are suffocating
>>
>>36510748
how?
this just highlights mine, what do you do while walking to forget about all the stuff tugging on your sleeve?
>>
>>36511070
Sometimes you have to find a middle ground, it's hard to find anything meaningful in big cities, everyone is just too wrapped in themselves, maybe a city that is not too small but also not too big?
>>
>>36510686
The problem isn't that no one liked your profile pic, the problem is that you actually care this much about it. If social media does this to you just delete it, you'll feel better in less than a week.
>>
>>36511157
Yea I see what you're saying but the biggest city in my country isn't actually very big (Auckland), and all the people I've come into contact in NZ are uninteresting, nothing to say, just drinking and smoking weed. I have admittedly been unlucky with my peers tho

>>36511179
I know, that's why I feel bad about it, because I know how small this is in the grand scheme of things but I can't help but get demoralized. I would delete it but fb chat is the only interaction I have with my few actual 'friends'
>>
>>36510686
So, basically you were hurt emotionally, because nobody liked your Facebook profile?
>>
>>36511353
It's more what that represents in terms of my social status, anything like this will end up spiralling me into self loathing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.