[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to brothel (legal in my country) >pay 300 dollars for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7441.jpg (98KB, 481x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7441.jpg
98KB, 481x671px
>go to brothel (legal in my country)
>pay 300 dollars for an hour with hooker
>doesn't even let me fuck her, just gives me some body massage, body slides and a hand rub, didn't even cum, she called time 15 minutes early and was rude and uninterested the entire time

What a fucking waste of time. Is there any way I can get my money back?
>>
>he actually fell for the brothel meme

I'm lmaoing at your life.

I'm assuming you're a fellow Australian? A friend of mine went to a brothel one time and he said the chick started crying and complaining about her life story to him.

I think it's a tactic they use, so they don't have to actually have sex with you, you pay the people at the front desk first, and then you get to see the chick, then the chick tries to meme you into feeling sorry for her to avoid fucking you, hoping you'll not complain and not ask for your money back.
>>
File: 108f7c1367b52956878f81d99aa18b0b.jpg (145KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
108f7c1367b52956878f81d99aa18b0b.jpg
145KB, 640x1136px
Speaking of prostitutes should I call this one? She posted her ad 5 hours ago though
>>
>>36510478
$300 for a hooker???
It's not legal where I am but I can get a okay looking one for $80 for an hour.
>>
>when she starts crying and that just makes your penis harder and as you are about to cum you tell her she made awful life choices and will never be pure and good again
>>
>>36511229
hot

onion rings
>>
>>36510568
I can get a not-standing-on-the-street-street quality hooker here for 50 usd for an hour, she waits for you at an apartment, you both take a shower, they are young nice girls, so definitely not bottom of the barrel in their 40s moms shit
>>
File: IMG_4529.png (891KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.png
891KB, 1334x750px
>>36510478
Did somebody say a body massage?
>>
>>36511929
Where you live tho
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.