[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 69

File: 1492985570678.jpg (1MB, 3877x2823px) Image search: [Google]
1492985570678.jpg
1MB, 3877x2823px
wakey wakey eggs and bacey
>>
Wakey wakey eggs and baccy, actually.
>>
File: 312uyhh.jpg (27KB, 464x351px) Image search: [Google]
312uyhh.jpg
27KB, 464x351px
good morning anon

I've got to do some acting for my friend's media project and I'm playing a character called Mark. I can't stop thinking about the room movie and keep laughing
>>
lost all desire to do anything
I think it's from the withdrawal
nothing but stressful things in my immediate future
killing myself is certainly on the cards
>>
Early morning telly is shite lads. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
watched star was vii yesterday

would watch again
>>
finally fixed the syncing issues in OBS but now I don't feel like recording anything
sods law innit
>>
How do I take a chad enough picture for dating sites lads?
>>
it wasn't supposed to rain until 10
can the BBC get nothing right?!
>>
>>36510329
What are you withdrawing from anon?
>>
>>36510793
valium
nowhere near as bad as last time, totally manageable, but I'd prefer it to not be happeninig

dunno why but I'm seeing everything in HD
everything looks crystal clear, like my eyes have been upgraded
it's very odd
>>
>>36510821
Oh man benzo withdraw is a bitch. Been there mate just got to grip your teeth and tough it out. I'm currently going sober after a few weeks of weed/drink/heroin.
>>
Getting really sick and tired with how gay this board is
>>
>>36511079
traps arent gay tho
>>
>>36511153

not in this day and age when imagination is involved, the problem anon is those with no imagination see them as the airy fairy little faggets that they really are, you know in reality.
>>
Just made a shit thread on b/ for a laugh and bit of nostalgia lads
>>
File: WP_20170424_001.jpg (187KB, 882x491px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170424_001.jpg
187KB, 882x491px
Its a lovely morning in Cyrodiil lads.
After polishing off the Thieves Guild we decided to take a little break and have a look around Chorrol for a bit. There wasnt much rest to be had though, a farmer told us that his farm was being plagued by creatures and asked us to help his sons in the battle with them in his place.
We agreed to help and with the two sons fought against a horde of goblins, barely surviving. Seems like it was worth it though, as a thanks for our efforts the father has given us a sword called Chillrend. It grants our opponent a weakness to frost while doing frost damage also, seems like this will be useful on our journey.
>>
>>36511310
how are the 9 divines today?
>>
>>36511310
Thanks for reminding me how comfy this game was.
>>
>>36511319
Its Sundas, so maybe they are resting. Although with all the talk of Daedra weve been hearing recently perhaps not.

>>36511350
We are all enjoying this comfy adventure together, anon.
>>
>>36511398
Wake up wagies.
>>
>>36511466
I don't wanna wake up :(
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking workmen are setting up a road/pavement block right outside my house so I can't even get out to take doggy for walkies

they didn't even fucking inform me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>going into poundland with a tenner
feeling like a king
>>
https://youtu.be/4djJULQHnR0TThttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAgUC6cIB4&feature=share
>>
Jumped the gun a bit on this thread lads.
>tfw didn't die in sleep last night
Whos ready for another day of wage slave action.
>>
I must say I'm very much looking forward to another week of working for minimum wage whilst attempting to keep the suicidal thoughts at bay. Top notch. 10/10 life I have right here
>>
>>36511605
Very relateable feel. My favorite part is seeing myself in the bathroom mirror and imagining what it would look like if I blew my brain out right then and there.
>>
just laid here staring at the ceiling
>>
>>36511605
Maybe if you work extra hard and help Mr.Noseberg buy a new boat, he will let you have a day off.
>>
Dentist today
3 fillings
>>
Died in my sleep lads, ama
>>
>>36511955
I always find that the drilling and stuff isn't the uncomfortable part, it's the dentist and their nurse leaning on your face while they do it.
>>
>>36511955
>tfw have never needed anything done to my teeth ever

get mad toothlets
>>
Starving t b h

Dad picked the 3-5 delivery slot for shopping and i dont know why.
>>
>>36511969
It's the waiting in the waiting room with my mum that does it for me. I don't drive so she has to drive me and I always tell her to go do shopping or something but she never does
>>
>>36511310
>I've got this really good sword, I'd better keep it to reward someone who helps keep my sons alive while battling goblins INSTEAD OF USING THE FUCKING SWORD TO KILL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE
>>
>>36511969
what kind of dentist leans on your face what the fug
>>
At least the Boss is off Mon-Tues this week so two full days of shitposting without distraction.

>>36511956
Lucky twat. How'd you do it?

>>36511955
Every time I go I'm expecting them to do some but they never did. I did get 2 crowns years ago though.
>>
I managed to book a same-day eye test at boots. Brilliant.
>>
>>36511997
How else is he gonna get all up in yo mouth?
Also hate when he tells you to close your eyes and suck the anaesthetic out of the tube.
>>
was meant to be going back to college today but i feel so shit im gonna stay home, my attendance is about 60% now
>>
>>36512042
>paying thousands for a service and not using it
>>
Time to learn an entire module in two days.

Why the fuck do I always do this lads
>>
>wake up at 7am for once because i went to bed early yesterday
>fucking bin lorry outside my window making a shit ton of noise and wont fucking go away
>lying in bed trying to enjoy restful sleeps and all i can hear is whiiiiiiiirrrr beep beep beep beep grrrrrhwrrrrrrrrrrrrr
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 540x304px
Guys.

It's always better to stay with someone you love and take a chance rather than chicken out and wonder what if?
>>
>>36512052
YANK GTFO FUCK OFF YANK
>>
>tfw screwed over flatmates i disliked and checked out without anyone noticing

That's what you get for making me feel socially awkward and going to the kitchen the same time as me and annoying me with your prescence >:)
>>
>>36512042
Same lad except my attendance is at 50. I'm just getting a full time job in a factory instead.
>>
>>36512068
Unless there's anything else in between yes

Are you in that "go after your dreams or stay with your girl" situation?
>>
File: WP_20170424_002.jpg (251KB, 980x581px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170424_002.jpg
251KB, 980x581px
Weve gotten ourselves into a right mess here lads.
We heard that a man had went missing while staying in Bravil, and after talking to his wife discovered that he had quite a bit of gambling debt. We then met with the orc he owed the money to and asked for his whereabouts, he said he would tell us if we did him a favor.
He asked us to retrieve an axe from an old fort on an island, and we got into a boat he provided for us and set sail. After getting into the fort the gate locked itself behind us, and we found the missing man there.
He told us that we had both been tricked, the orc makes money by providing hunters live humans to hunt, no questions asked. Our only chance at escape is to battle our way through the ruins, lets see if we can use our thieving skills to turn the hunters into the hunted.
>>
Just made a bacon, egg and cheese roll. NEET cuisine.
>>
>https://youtu.be/NJjiAy3mtbE

need to go see the GP this week, how do you think "yeah I hear the voice but it's my only friend so I'm keeping it" go down lads?
>>
>>36512140
Yes

But I fear ending up successful but alone like bojack
>>
Going to have another attempt at a wank, lads. Wish me luck.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.png (298KB, 342x481px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.png
298KB, 342x481px
I don't wanna go to work!
>>
>>36512189
Look man, if by success you mean a career that you believe will make you the happiest then I'd go for it

If by success you mean a career which provides you with a lot of cash then don't.

Go after what makes you the happiest, a career that makes you happy is much more estable than a girl IMO.

By the way, wondering "what if?" will happen regardless of the decision you make, this is not a moral decision so just be sincere with yourself and with your girl and try to not second guess yourself about whatever you decide to do
>>
>>36512092
>that's what you get for me being an autistic billy no-mates
>>
an erudite normie from uni has picked me to help him set up a business about refining some aspects of concrete production. hes certain itll make us millionaires, personally i think thats daft and just want to fuck about with some chemicals in a garage.

but you never know, if anyones going to make it hes the type that does
>>
It's raining. Comfy.
>>
>>36512310
Can you wish it will go away for about twenty mins, i gotta walk to work in this.
>>
File: 3adKV8CC.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
3adKV8CC.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Reminder that last general election proved via UKIP's failure that FTPT means anything but a vote for Conservative or Labour is throwing your vote away.
Reminder that Nu-Labour is no longer actual Labour and a vote for them is a vote for open border policies equal to or possibly worse than Sweden's.
Reminder that a vote for Labour is a vote not for the party itself but for Corbyn himself as he is a man who ignores even what his own party wants, let alone his consituents.

Do not be a cuck. Use your vote wisely
>>
>>36512297
Left them all my dishes I kept in my room (so they can't complain about it in the kitchen)

And left without cleaning anything in the public areas and left it to them.

Felt so good to block them on fb and leave the group chat
>>
>>36512344
Is that your idea of screwing them over?
Not cleaning the place?
>>
unironically made a plate of tendies.
>>
>>36512310
Lucky. I've got to wait until 5pm. Just want a rain walk desu
>>
>>36512335
People here vote whoever will give them bennies. These are the niggers of the white race.
>>
>>36512344
Sounds like you're just a cunt to be honest
>>
>>36512383
I find it offensive I I go to cook my dinner and someone else follows me out of their room and annoys me with their presence

>>36512369
Yes. The annoying girl specifically asked me so I made sure to not do it

I sneakily escaped when everyone was out so they couldent confront me as I left
>>
I got a better job but haven't got around to quitting the old one. Aparently doing it via email or text is poor form. Never quit a place before.
>>
>>36512344
So your problem with them was that they told you off for not cleaning up after yourself, you left with a big mess?
Mate you're the one that will have the cleaning bill taken out of your deposit.
Someone tried to do that at my student flat and since the rest of the household went to the landlord with photos, and told them it was him, he was the only one to get billed. The funny thing was we left some of our own mess on top of it to fuck him over even more.
>>
>>36512406
>someone wants to be your friend
>instead you choose to move out

You're gonna lose your deposit too I hope you realise.
>>
IT'S REALLY HARD TO WANK WITH MY NEIGHBOURS FUCKING DOGS BARKING.
>>
>>36512406
>I find it offensive I I go to cook my dinner and someone else follows me out of their room and annoys me with their presence
you sound like a paki desu lad
>>
>>36512052
american detected - i pay nothing, college is free till you're 20 m8
>>
>>36512428
Nah. I already have them reported on record as drunken bums who lost a chair from the kitchen

It's halls. So theirs no landlord.

>>36512435
No deposit it's halls. My individual room is spotless and their records are bad.

Also they are creepy freaks. They just stand there in the kitchen silent. I consider it an achievement when I outsmart them and get back to room with my food before they come out

And literally put my middle finger to the door as I hear them in the corridor
>>
>>36512100
that's good mate, i was thinking about dropping out and getting a job but i figured i only have a month and ahalf left so may as well stick it out for a bit longer
>>
It was really funny seeing the annoying bitch girl have to go to work like a wagey

While I get to lie in and go to classes leisurely hahaha
>>
File: xytr43.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
xytr43.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
I didn't overeat yesterday but I still vomited a lot, I consider it to be a success~

Also post your waifus lads!
>>
>>36512475
>I consider it an achievement when I outsmart them and get back to room with my food before they come out
>And literally put my middle finger to the door as I hear them in the corridor
are you joking here or what, this sounds too fedora to be serious
>>
File: Kumin.jpg (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kumin.jpg
228KB, 800x800px
>>36512496
Are you bulimic or just sick?
>>
>>36509585

Called my Mum a fucking nigger for mocking me this morning lads.
>>
File: epitome of human trash.jpg (20KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
epitome of human trash.jpg
20KB, 238x250px
>>36512496
>Asked to post waifu
>Post husbando instead
Pretty devilish, I know
>>
mam 2bh lads
>>
>>36512548
Kek. It's such a great insult for white people, they never know how to react.
>>
>>36512547
I have been diagnosed with anorexia nervosa with bulimic tendencies~

>>36512554
>Posting Kaiji

I'll allow it anon because of your good taste~
>>
File: Kaiji panics.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji panics.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>36512580
I don't know how old you are Tilde but I was the same way in my late teens and my throat is permanently damaged. If I ever vomit now there's always blood. If it's possible you should try to cut down. It will make things difficult for you later.
>>
>have to start getting ready for work in 40 minutes

Just end it all lads.
>>
>>36512517
Well last time I was In another uni I was so socially crippled by these overly social flatmates who used the kitchen as a party place and social hub meant I had to put my head to the door to hear if anyone was in and I was left not eating for 4 days and passing out once
>>
>>36512635
I understand being antisocial as I am too but pleasantries like greeting you in the kitchen is not a bad thing, it's better to be on good terms with them so if they do something legitimately bad like not cleaning up after themselves you can talk to them about it without them getting defensive or pissy
>>
File: 1492297989025.jpg (68KB, 440x371px) Image search: [Google]
1492297989025.jpg
68KB, 440x371px
>>36512554
What's theat from do you know? Akagi?

Anyone got a good Anime to recommend? I just finished "welcome to NHK" which I loved. I've seen a lot of stuff like Samurai Champloo and most of the common ones.
>>
6 hours of college left lads. i'm finishing soon so i'm supposed to be looking for jobs but i'm probably just going to spend the whole day on 4chan and listening to music.
>>
>>36512659
They drink so they are automatically more degenerate

I did try to feign friendliness but that's too much effort
>>
im just a poor boy, from nottingham
i had my dreams, but in this world they're gone they're gone
oh im so lonesome on my one
>>
File: Mika (67).jpg (77KB, 564x784px) Image search: [Google]
Mika (67).jpg
77KB, 564x784px
>>36512496
Haven't posted waifu in a while but I'm in the mood.

>>36512571
Not him but used to do it a lot in High School/Sixth Form. Was always good fun. Had a black mate that used to let me call him it aswell which was fun.
>>
>>36512676
It's Kaiji. I also watched Akagi first and much preferred Kaiji (obviously). Thoroughly recommend. It's a pretty jaded tale, but one that I wish I could watch cold all over again.

As far as comparison to NHK, you could try WataMote or for something a little bit more niche (and you must give it 2-3 episodes in order to get it) try Kuuchuu Buranko/ Trapeze. It's about different types of mental illness and each episode is a self-contained story about a sufferer of various conditions.
>>
>>36512689
You sound like a stupid retard unable to engineer the best possible outcome for yourself

To be truly antisocial and reclusive you have to be able to know how to manipulate people not just be an impulsive retard.
Negative attention is still attention and will create more forced interractions in the longrun, and negative interractions are far worse than positive ones.
>>
Anyone hear other people's voices in their head? I left the pub a few days ago without saying goodbye to someone who had talked to me, I just excused myself to the toilet (I didnt need to go) then came out and left...

I heard him in my head calling me an arsehole etc after on my walk home. It always happens when I've been in public..
>>
>at work
>upset tummy
>been on the toilet since 10
>finally feel like iv finished
>start wiping my bum
>start shitting everywhere again

fuck sake
>>
how does it feel to have a girl sit on your shoulders?
>>
Hey Thanks perfect reply! I tried a few eps of Akagi and I think I'll try Kaiji insteaad. I'll also try those other niche ones, thanks alot :3
>>
>>36512744

Not normal that m8. Time to see your GP and get referred to a psychiatrist for assessment for psychosis/schizophrenia.
>>
>>36512715
I'll never see them again
Next year I'll have a private flat all to myself
>>
File: WP_20170424_003.jpg (181KB, 899x531px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170424_003.jpg
181KB, 899x531px
Those hunters werent messing around lads.
Mithril and Orcish armor, Elven weapons they had it all. We still managed to best them though, and killed the orc who trapped us there. The man we were trying to save didnt make it though, and we had to give his wife the bad news.
She thanked us for doing our best and gave us a book which increased our speechcraft skill. We sold off almost all that we salvaged from the dead and kept the best of it, now we have a new bow, nice arrows and enchanted armor and are going to try our hand at the Arena.
This is their pet porker.
>>
>>36512751
Aww I'm sorry you have dicky tummy Anon. That seems horrendous. Are you getting sick or did you drink too much coffee and not a decent breakfast or something?
>>
>>36512776
>>36512744
That is normal.

What isn't normal is hearing voices in the environment, which aren't there.
>>
Just woke up from a dream about a britfeeler ffs

It was Len

He was sleeping in my bed. I was in another one. Some older dude comes over, gets in, starts spooning him and then lewd starts happening

Insane jealousy kicks in so I go over there, tell the older dude how fucking dare he fuck in my bed, and then I start battering the older guy with a rolling pin

Never even spoke to him before, and I'm sure the person I pictured looks nothing like him

If I start dreaming about paki trannies, I'm gonna have to seriously think about my time spent here.
>>
>>36512799
fuck off larptard
>>
>>36512772
No problem m8 have fun, jelly desu
>>
>>36512799
That's the third person I think who has dreamed of Len.
Maybe the canals are a false flag. Maybe he kills people in their dreams like Freddy Krueger
>>
>>36512795
im not too sure lad, i ate dinner late last night and woke up late so didnt have time for brekki. had one cuppa at work when i first got here but i doubt that could have punished me
>>
>>36512715
are you aware you sound like a sociopath?
>>
Almost got into a fight in Greggs today
>waiting in line this morning
>want some of their delish sausage rolls for breakfast
>they're on offer, 4 for 3 quid, bargain
>decide to grab what's left and get 8
>a chavvy voice from behind me "save some for the rest of us mate"
>he doesn't stop there, he comes to the counter to look
>"fuckin hell are you serious? don't be a selfish prick"
>apologise and, somewhat smugly, say "the early bird gets the sausage"
>he doesn't take kindly to this, proceeds to hurl insults at me including "fat cunt" and announces to everyone in the store that I've got my rolls than a baker to which they all laugh at
>try ignoring him, cashier asks if I'm sure with everyone staring
>can barely stutter at this point so I just nod
>head down as I walk out, school lads at the door don't move for me even after I ask so I have to push my way through
>they resist so I start getting angry and walking straight into them
>they push me to the side and I trip over as I come out, almost dropping my sausage rolls

But now that's all said and done I can enjoy them twice as much knowing I deprived those scum of them.
>>
>>36512843
it must be what you ate yesterday not containing enough fiber or protein unless you're a little ill
>>
>2 hrs of work complete
>6 hours 10 minutes left
Does not look good when you put it like that. I haven't even done any work and already want to die.
>>
>>36512936
It isn't half grim in the north
>>
>>36512936
are you seriously that petty and selfish?
>>
>>36510645
Make sure the tip of your bottom teeth are lined up with the tip of the top teeth for a start.
>>
>tfw want to start drinking but dont want my parents to go mental at me for it

im not doing anything today i dont see the problem
>>
I'm gonna slap you if I see you op. Stop making a new thread before ending the old one
>>
been playing Xenoblade chronices 3ds for like 4 hours now and i still dont know what im doing.
>>
>>36513092

>drinking before 8pm at night

get a grip
>>
>>36513071
>that petty and selfish
You mean not at all?
>>
>>36513115
Me neither! Get the Wii version.
>>
>>36513118
>he says posting on an estonian candlestick making forum for rejects
>>
File: 0.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>36513115
>2017
>still playing games
Foolish
>>
>>36513092
I get that feel. Can't wait to move out.
>>
>>36513135

I'll have you know I am a very popular person with lots of street cred.
>>
>>36512936
If you are fat you probably deserve to be mocked. Fat people are disgusting.
>>
>>36512936
Haha fatty bum bum.
>>
Im thinking about joining the Navy lads

Iv got fuck all prospects in life so this could be my only way to actually do something and be proud of myself

What do you think?
>>
>not even noon
>already eaten a bowl of cookie crisp and a babybel
oink oink piggu
>>
>>36513237
I was thinking of joining to, its either that or stack shelves at asda
>>
anyone playing on Zeth'Kur alliance?
>>
> trying to book course at uni
> website is so slow it's taking 20 minutes to load a page
> keeps saying "session time out" when I get to payment

WELL IF YOUR WEBSITE WASN'T SHIT AT LOADING IT WOULDN'T TIME OUT WOULD IT?
>>
>>36513262
Maybe we'll meet on the high seas, friend
I will need to get in shape though, my fitness level is shocking at the moment
>>
>>36513237
Can't say it's for me but If you think you want to I don't see why not. Whats the worst that could happen.
>>
>>36513237
>getting bullied by normies on the high seas for months at a time

Have fun mr robot
>>
>>36513271
i'm in decent shape but i have no motivation, confidence or self esteem...
>>
>>36512936
You're a fat selfish prick m8
>>
>>36513284
Could get shot, or your ship blows up
>>
>>36513333
Sweet release of death.

It's a win win situation, boys.
>>
>>36513284
I've heard the psychological effects are pretty harsh because of the "metal coffin" mentality.
Waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat because you were dreaming the ship was sinking, and those dreams recur even after you leave. No thanks.
>>
Greggs rolls are always 4 for 2.80 in the packets.

It's not a special offer.
>>
>>36513333
Doesn't seem that bad. Can't say it's how I'd like to go but a lot of people here are quite nationalistic so I can imagine thats an ok way to go if you're into that. Nice quads though

>>36513345
Never heard of that before. Suppose that could be a bit shit.
>>
>>36513365
Seeing that there's a queue and taking all the sausage rolls is something Hitler would do
>>
>>36513365
I remember when a sausage roll was 50p

Brexit britain
>>
https://youtu.be/K8zOlpPUDCg
>>
To join the navy you need to do a ship sinking simulation where you're in a room filling with water and you have to dive under and plug holes. Also it's in the dark.

Enjoy
>>
had a dream last night that the norks somehow nuked every western country within range, so america, australia, etc. but not europe. I remember watching a live stream of some americans broadcasting their deaths as their city was being nuked.

about half of the dream was everyone coming to terms with the new nuclear poisoned world where there's really just europeans, africans, arabs, indians and chinks left, and everyone's trying to find their status in the new balance of power.
>>
>>36513469
europe would be drowned by a sea of immigrants
>>
>>36513469
>no yanks

What a wonderful dream
>>
>>36513500
well I woke up before any of that happened
>>
>>36513464
Considering just how many people are actually in the navy, it seems pretty doable
>>
>>36513464
I like swimming
>>
Downloading like 20 javs atm.

Always end up deleting more than half because gooks photoshop the shit out of the covers.
>>
Need a new series to watch, can be cartoon/anime as well as live action.
>>
DAE think theyre a compassionate person? Unlike a lot of posters here..
>>
>>36513527
Why do people like jav? Everyone is the same some censored crap where the guy has a tiny dick, barely pushes it in and she's crying her eyes out.
>>
>>36513581
any "professional" porn is shit. i only watch amateur
>>
testing to see if all my posts are flagged as spam
>>
>>36513570
>>>/reddit/

original, very
>>
>>36513581
Never understood peoples obsession with jav censorshop. I have no interest in the dick in vagina part of porn. It's not sexy to look at some 10 inch monster slamming some roasted out batter vagina.

You just look at the general motion and the swaying of the bodies and stuff. JAV is just the only place where you can get Jap girls and also theres usually alot more costume involved and theres no "AAHH YEAH FUCK GIVE ME THAT BIG BLACK COCK AAHH YEAH FUCK MMM GONNA CUM ON ME BABY AHHH FUCK YEAH MAKE ME CUM YEAH"
>>
>>36513563
You seen Mr Robot? if not give that a try.
>>
>>36513599
not true at all

Orig
>>
I've always wanted to trying smoking but never actually done it, so today I'm going to. A few questions to the seasoned smokers

1. Any particular brand I should buy, I know how to roll one, so should I get tobacco and papers instead?

2. How to you smoke?
>>
>>36513715
>getting into smoking just as it's getting unfashionable

Cool kids vape
>>
>>36513715
Why the fuck would you want to smoke? It's expensive, it's bad for you, and it's only really pleasurable when you're either drunk or really desperate for one
>>
>>36513715
I did it once whilst on acid
was overall enjoyable, but I had to immediately take a shower and wash my hair
>>
File: 14387904389.jpg (62KB, 603x282px) Image search: [Google]
14387904389.jpg
62KB, 603x282px
>>36512496
>3 hours into the work week and already want to give up

I'm so tired lads
>>
>>36513715

Ex-smoker here. Don't be a fucking idiot kid.

But if you must:

Don't buy rolling tobacco unless you're skilled. It'll make your first few times not pleasurable and you'll ash all over yourself.

Get yourself a pack of lambert and butler. They're middle tier and quite strong. They'll introduce you to what smoking is all about.

Idiot.
>>
>>36513841
what's your job shit head?
>>
I'm bored of playing video games lads. I'm a 26 year old NEET whose been on the dole for a year. At first I thought all this free time would be awesome, I could play all the games I wanted until I found a job. Now even starting up a new game feels like a chore.
>>
>Make a post saying "I wanna try weed, where do I start"
Loads of support and advice

>Make a post saying I wanna smoke cigarettes
"What are you doing" "Don't be an idiot"
>>
File: subway-logo-02.jpg (37KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
subway-logo-02.jpg
37KB, 1000x400px
Nervous about going the subway lads. Haven't left the house much in weeks. When I get like this I find going outside and being amongst random people extremely overstimulating. Almost causes a panic attack.

Anyway I'm going to get:

A footlong meatball marinara on hearty italian bread with peppers, gherkins, onions and lettuce.

Sugar Doughnut.

Rainbow Cookie.

Pack of quavers.

Bottle of citrus oasis.

>Wish me luck. I'll report back.
>>
>>36513715
If you want to smoke to actually enjoy tobacco, don't smoke cigarettes. Nobody smokes cigarettes for the pleasure, they're just sucking down their nicotine fix. Get cigars or a pipe instead.
>>
>>36513922

>Subway

Are you taking your NEET blanket with you?
>>
>>36513916
Weed heads are more in denial
>>
>>36513922
Subway is a load of dogwank lad, never had such disappointing, cheap tasting sandwiches in my life
>>
>>36509585
>wakey wakey eggs and bacey

I dropped my eggs on the floor this morning
>>
File: fateplate.jpg (976KB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [Google]
fateplate.jpg
976KB, 1875x1250px
>>36513967

Shouldn't have been so clumsy

This plate is your fate
>>
>>36513938
>>36513965

Don't be rude anons. It's very close to my house which is the main reason. I'd much prefer something more nutritious but agoraphobia init.
>>
>>36513581
You're watching the wrong JAVs, or more likely you've never watched any because your opinion is extremely cliched and out of date.
>>
Why does bog roll cost so much nowadays? I used to get a big 9-pack of decent rolls from bodycare for a quid, now I can barely get a pack of 4 from tesco for that price.
>>
>>36513980

Just go to a supermarket with self-service. You can probably get two Tesco sub sandwiches for the same price as a Subway, and it'll be more filling. Get two different fillings too. Plus a big drink and cheap tesco white chocolate.
>>
>>36514007
Maybe you should stop tossing off so much then m8
>>
File: WP_20170424_004.jpg (124KB, 676x377px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170424_004.jpg
124KB, 676x377px
After a few fights in the Arena we decided to have a work with our team members, who didnt have a lot to say. Except the Grand Champion, a half orc who had a task for us.
He claimed to be from noble lineage, but was disowned and asked us to get proof of this. We searched through a ruined fort and discovered that he is actually the son of a vampire, he seemed very depressed when we told him.
We decided to take some time off after that and went for a hike through the mountains. We found some religious types worshiping a statue and gave it an offering so their god, Azura, would speak to us.
She asked us to kill some of her followers who had become vampires, the task seems noble enough so we are on our way to do that.
All this contact with vampires is worrying though, dont want to catch the disease ourselves.
>>
>>36514031
Tesco sandwiches are nowhere near as good as Subway

Subway isn't good either but Tesco sandwiches are almost inedible. Cheaper and more filling isn't necessarily better. That's a pleb attitude.
>>
File: 20160930062355893.jpg (804KB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160930062355893.jpg
804KB, 1278x1920px
>>36513581

Shiina Sora, AIKA and Asahi Mizuno are all SSS-tier.

Jav's also do a lot of that rapey aggressive female vs submissive male, which doesn't really exist in western stuff.
>>
>>36514058
Look after that half-orc, he's a good lad
>>
>>36514034

Anon BTFO

>>36514007
I get 36 rolls for a fiver in poundland.
>>
File: sdadas.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sdadas.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>36514062

I always get Tesco or Sainsbury sub rolls when they get put into the discount section. I got super lucky last time and found a bunch of them going for about 40p each when they usually cost over 2 quid.

Subway are just overpriced.
>>
we really need 2 /britfeel/ threads ?
>>
>>36514034

My shits normally use 1 or 2 rolls before I'm satisfied it's all clean.

I'm not fat or anything I just use handwash a triple folded wad inbetween dry wipes. How people only wipe dry is beyond me.

I wish those bidet things were a common thing over here.
>>
>>36514122

People don't have the ability to search the catalog, they really are that retarded
>>
>tfw feeling buzzed off half a beer

who /lightweight/ here?
>>
>>36514173
I am, that's why I try to drink as much as possible
>>
>>36514134
Hold on, you use an *entire* roll for one shit? What the fuck is wrong with you lad
>>
>tfw messing up my life again
Every bloody time
>>
>>36514207

Do you only wipe with dry paper? You've still got shit left over if you do, unless it was one of those super easy solid ones that don't leave a trace.

I use wet wipes or handwash inbetween every couple of dry paper wipes until absolutely nothing is left. One roll is the worst case scenario if it's a messy one though.
>>
File: 1436748427414.jpg (173KB, 519x384px) Image search: [Google]
1436748427414.jpg
173KB, 519x384px
>Bump into old friend
>They ask what you're doing now
>mfw zero accomplishments in life
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-candidate-says-hormones-go-10278558

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>36514279
>UKIP supporting women are coal burners

No surprise here
>>
File: 1470748071414.jpg (94KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
1470748071414.jpg
94KB, 602x709px
>>36514279
>women in politics
>>
>>36514293
My girlfriend has dated black guys before, why is that a problem?
>>
>>36514279
I don't think BNP candidates made this many gaffes.
>>
File: 1410440440609.jpg (58KB, 359x391px) Image search: [Google]
1410440440609.jpg
58KB, 359x391px
>>36514339
It's not a problem at all, anon.
>>
>>36514339

Is she black herself?
>>
>get scared because my hair looks receding
>find pictures from 9 years ago
>exactly the same

How did I not realise I had the hairline of a 40 year old man at age 18
>>
>>36514344
No go on you smug cunt, what are you saying?

>>36514350
No she's white/persian
>>
>>36514357
>white/persian
So not white then?
>>
>>36514350
And why does that matter?

>>36514360
White, caucasian, Persian background. Blue eyes and black hair.
>>
>>36514369
>And why does that matter?

It'd certainly be more acceptable.
>>
Should I opt out of Summary Care Records, anons?

I assume if there's an option to opt out it must be the right choice
>>
File: konosuba.jpg (440KB, 1573x965px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba.jpg
440KB, 1573x965px
What anime have you lads been watching? I'm really liking Konosuba rn.
>>
File: 1489695979603.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1489695979603.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>36514357
Nothing anon, as long as you're both happy and satisfied with each other that's all that matters

Of course there's no way of knowing how she feels about you, but try not to think about that.
>>
>tfw you find a qt girl on clips4sale but you can't find a re upload of any of her vids. i'm temped to actually pay desu
>>
>>36514390
just watched flip flappers, it was dog shit
>>
>>36514353
Same. Think I've had the same hairline since I was 16. Freaked out about back then thinking I was balding but 10 years later I have the same hairline
>>
>>36514398
I've done it myself a few times anon, but be prepared to find the actual videos completely disappointing and overpriced
>>
>>36514384

You shouldn't opt out, it allows pharmacists to see relevant informations about your medical history, so that they can query if a prescription is appropriate for you.

As a small example, your summary care records would indicate that you've had an alergic reaction to penicillin in the past, and your pharmacist would have that flagged up when you bring in a prescription for penicillin.
>>
>>36514279
>84 YEAR OLD WOMEN HAS OLD FASHIONED VIEWS THAT DON'T CONFORM TO MODERN BELIEFS
>MORE SHOCKING NEWS AT 11
>>
>>36514379
That's your opinion and I want to know why.
Firstly, why does race make a difference and secondly why do previous boyfriends make a difference?
She's with me now, that's all that matters.

>>36514396
You are clearly very insecure.
>>
File: 1412913988425.jpg (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412913988425.jpg
302KB, 600x600px
>>36512496
>need to prepare fora presentation tomorrow
>barely done anything
>>
>Applying to become a wagie
>16 hour a week position
>In interview
>"So are you studying part time"
>No
>"Why do you only want 16 hours then?"

I have a mortgage free house, and only need 16 hours to pay the gas/electric/internet bill, and a few quid for spending money.

How dare you not dedicate every moment of your life to this job!

I ended up saying I liked the flexibility it offered, I do those 16 hours, and then can do extra agency work on the weekends if needs be.
>>
>>36514511
I think I'd rather die than wage away
>>
File: 1471551984140.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471551984140.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>36514501
>have to give my presentation slides to my tutor in less than 3 hours
>done nothing
>>
>have 4000 words to do by 12 AM
>Only done 500 and I have run out of things to say already

How did I convince myself I had this much to talk about
>>
File: 1436748078717.gif (436KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1436748078717.gif
436KB, 320x239px
>>36514535
>>36514501
>Dropped out of Uni this January
>tfw already miss the crunch of having a goal to work towards

Now instead of worrying about making deadlines I'm worrying about not starving to death
>>
>>36514572
I've dropped out of university once already. Made it three months last time and this time I think I'll make it six months
Hopefully next time I can drop out three months into my second year
>>
>>36514592
I would re-apply but I'd have to re-write a personal statement and also find someone to reference me

And I doubt anybody out there believes in me enough, especially after failing like I did
>>
>>36514511
Fine but don't be surprised if you get repeatedly turned down when you straight up admit from the beginning that you're only working the bare minimum for the cash
>>
File: qmee.png (31KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
qmee.png
31KB, 800x800px
Any more of those qmee tpye websites where I can get 10p in my bank account within an hour or so?
>>
>>36514600
I honestly don't even recall how I got back into university. It's all been a shitty hase that will end with my death
>>
>>36514634
Want to get another diet coke again, lad?
>>
Any gay lads on fancy showing their boipucci?
>>
>>36514644
Grab the clamps lads, looks like we got ourselves a poofdah over here
>>
>TFW you so rarely get dressed you parents ask where you are going everytime you put trousers on.
>>
File: 1415480426022.png (12KB, 501x330px) Image search: [Google]
1415480426022.png
12KB, 501x330px
>made a start on clearing the small shed
>hoarder dad had a meltdown after I suggested we get rid of the broken lawnmower
>"It can be repaired!"

The thing hasn't been used in over a decade and I doubt you could get parts for it any more, plus we've got 2 other working mowers.

One step forward, two steps beck.
>>
>>36514685
I usually wear my PJ's or indoor comfy clothing too, I had how regular clothing feels on my skin.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
This is THE best instant noodles. Give it a try
>>
>>36514659
He's champin' for a clampin'!
>>
>>36514685
You neet lad?

>>36514689
stab the cunt
>>
>getting my anti psychotic upped to the max dosage
>already struggle staying awake
someone fucking shoot me in the head, please
>>
Am I broken? I can't remember a single time I've ever had a "crush" on someone but people talk about it like its normal all the time.

>>36514689
I'm always down for fixing over buying a new one but if you've got new ones I don't see the point.
>>
fucking eczema is coming back lads

only got so much corticosteroid ointment left and I don't have monies
>>
>>36514704
Ye just reminded me I have a pair of these on top of my wardrobe, cheers anon. Guess I'm not going shopping today.
>>
>>36514724
regular old e-45 should do the trick enough
>>
>>36514685
>get out of bed
Parents start yelling "WOOOOOEE GOT OURSELVES A RODEO. BUCKLE UP BUCKEROO"
>>
>>36514708
No i had a job like 4 months ago.
>>
>>36514751
So you're neet then
>>
>>36514736
I just get a smug "Good Afternoon"
>>
is it true the police/child services do nothing about fgm?
>>
>>36514643

I do actually, I get paid at midnight, and can get as much as I want then, but feeling a little parched now.

I already signed up to qmee and got enough for another can, but I want to get a 2L bottle, might just settle for a can.
>>
>>36514806
What is fgm?
>>
>>36514806
well it's not whites doing it so of course not
>>
>>36514834
female genital mutilation
>>36514846
thats crazy considering you can lose your child hitting them etc
>>
do you have a movie or tv show you rewatch all the time anons?

i dont really, but i probably have seen dog soldiers the most
>>
>>36514806
Gotta turn a blind eye, don't wanna be raycis against some Somali scraping out a childs labia and clitoris with a scalpel do you....
>>
File: Elliot_Rodger.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger.png
599KB, 473x704px
>>36514902

Probably Peep show

The book I read over and over and over again is 'My Twisted World'
>>
>>36514902
For me, it's the terminal. Comfy af
>>
Successfully bought a subway lads. Felt like I was going to pass out and felt very dizzy speaking to the 'sandwich artist'. But made it through.

Wasn't very tasty but what did I expect.

What are you lads doing today anyway?
>>
>>36513922

fat cunt. why do you need a doughnut and a cookie?
>>
what are you ladies listening to then?
>>
>>36514902
I re-watch Master and Commander quite a lot

really it's whenever I get myself a bottle of port, they go perfectly together
>>
>>36514902
I don't mind watching Futurama episodes over and over again. Also I usually watch the Big Lebowski at least once a year
>>
>>36514956
I haven't been to subway in over a decade

first and last time I went my friends did the order, and they picked up my sandwich, but I ended up picking up the sandwich that was for the guy next in line thinking it was for me, and so I never went back in case they recognised me as a sandwich thief.

Now I don't think I could go in and know how to order a sandwich, it all seems very convoluted with their silly sandwich assembly system. I'll just stick to Greggs and keep it simple thank you.
>>
>not worked out, eaten, taken creatine or done anything for past 2 days
what's going on lads? I was doing so well...
>>
>>36514967
Radio 6 tbqh
>>
Feeling sick but I have work to do. Feels bad
>>
File: 1414465220366.jpg (19KB, 319x297px) Image search: [Google]
1414465220366.jpg
19KB, 319x297px
Might try to get rid of all my body hair, lads. Do you have and recommendations?
>>
>>36515043
>Do you have and recommendations?
Yeah I do.
Don't
>>
>>36514689

oh its hoarder dad anon.Has he gotten any worse?
>>
see if i won the lotto lads, id open up a call centre and only hire robots
each robot would get their own office and could do whatever they wanted with it. there would also be no targets, no recording equipment, they could get away with literally calling nobody all day. this feeling of getting one over on me and still getting paid for watching anime all day would probably make them slightly happy, which is good

im only a little drunk
>>
>>36515043
Nair your asshole

Leave it on for double the reccomended time, they put it half of what it should be do you use extra for a second go so you buy more

also the burning means it's working
>>
>>36514689
I know how you feel. My grandparents are hoarders. Luckily I'm not living with them like you have to with your dad
>>
>>36515011
when did you realise you had a problem?

originale
>>
File: e30.jpg (256KB, 885x635px) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
256KB, 885x635px
morning lads, might brave it and go to tesco for something. I'm still brushing my teeth, that makes it probably two months of daily brushing (almost) for the first time in years

I hope to do something today... anything. Watch a movie/documentary/play a game. I'm really finding it hard to break out of the cycle of just sitting here doing nothing for 10+ hours a day
>>
>>36514689
I need to start clearing out stuff from our house, we have too much stuff, our garden shed is literally packed to the door
>>
>>36515093
Why are you into moeshit?
>>
>>36515093

start small lad. do one episode of the simpsons
>>
File: 1485938370733.jpg (32KB, 233x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485938370733.jpg
32KB, 233x316px
>>36515093
Are you me? This sounds exactly like me
>>
>>36515109
I mean i'm not really, I don't watch anime that much and haven't watched much at all, I find it hard getting into most series

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/fwfwffwegesdaf?status=2&order=4&order2=0

theres proof i'm not into moeshit

I just enjoyed Umaru and the meme status it holds, a diamond in the rough
>>
>>36515131
i wish more anime girls smoked. i would watch a cute girls doing delinquent things show, smoking, skipping school, drinking alcohol and shit
>>
>>36515166
Too realistic, wouldn't sell
>>
File: chineseman.jpg (116KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
chineseman.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad a few minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they want you to live with them in Guangzhou (a city in China) to make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know
>you can't keep being like this, just remember that.
Looks like my family's had enough of me too. Help
>>
>>36515179
maybe it would sell to certain fetishists if you made the mc a pure girl who gradually gets corrupted into doing all that and ends up bullying other students and stuff
fuck id buy it
>>
>>36515180
are you white then or what?
>>
>>36515215

It's a forced meme on /r9k/, just thought I'd share it with /britfeel/
>>
>>36515202
go read emergence by shindol
>>
>in college
>girl starts talking to me
>start sweating, going red and tense
>give her one word answers
>she goes away

i really wish i wasn't like this
>>
in a mood lately where I want to have a smoke every now and then just to wind down a bit, but I know mum would be able to tell, and just thinking about her possibly being able to tell makes it too stressful an event to even contemplate having a smoke

so I've got this half empty packet of cigarettes which is about a year old waiting to be smoked at some point but I'm too nervous to smoke them for the purposes of relaxing
>>
File: Jun231.jpg (314KB, 702x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jun231.jpg
314KB, 702x900px
>>36512496
eat this...
>>36514501

working hard or hardly working lads????

hahahahahaha
so much work to do I want to die.
>>
>>36515283
Why is this dumb anime dirtying the donuts?
>>
>>36515281
year old?
they'll be stale :/
>>
Best pizza?
Can be takeaway or store bought.
>>
Lads lads lads
Does weed go off? Just found an extra baggy from years ago.
>>
>tfw your straight friend is ironically flirting with you again

heh, g-good joke lad
>>
Why do people think Labour is the party of neetbux? it doesn't say anywhere on their manifesto anything about neetbux
>>
>>36515322
I had one recently and it's still fine

I keep them locked away perfectly dry
>>
Whats the best place you've taken a shit? Personally The Forbidden Palace in China was a good one for me.
>>
>>36515353

suspicious of being xi poster
>>
File: 1490375215839.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1490375215839.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tried to kill myself
>Conscious on and off in hospital when they are sticking needles in and that and from the drugs
>Wake up with a tube in my dick to sample my piss and detect what drugs I took
>tfw cutie nurse saw my small cock
>>
>>36515353
Work probably. Getting paid to shit is great
>>
File: 1481664900404.png (247KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481664900404.png
247KB, 470x720px
>>36515321
Queen Jun is improving them with her sweat and smell, really goes together pretty well you know lad...

>>36515339
SUCC
>>
>>36515326
Dominoes Mighty Meaty never disappoints. Also the Fiorentina from Pizza Express
>>
>>36515281
Thats why I only do it when I'm with other people that smoke. Obviously not very often 'cause I post in this thread but still some times none the less. I'm sure she'd get over it if I told her but I don't want to jeopardise the cheap rent and free food.
>>
>>36515353

in an empty pringles can
>>
>>36515353
I did one in the garden once then mashed it into the dirt with a stick.
>>
my foreskin only retracts half way down the head when i have a boner, i can pull it down all the way flaccid. is that normal?
>>
>>36515492
Phimosis
Next
>>
>>36515371
Sorry that it didn't work

Unless you're happy it didn't work, then glad you're not dead
>>
>>36514156
>retard
only newfags or returning oldfags dont know how to use the catalog. It's not a case of being retarded. Thinking people are posting in this thread and not the other is about inability to use the catalog IS fucking retarded though you memeforcing cunt
>>
>>36515492
pull it all the way down, then get a boner. it`ll help stretch it.
>>
>>36515504
not that guy but it hurst like fuck when i do that
>>
>>36515492
That's perfectly normal.

Don't do >>36515504 because you'll rip your dick and end up with a huge scar or at best stretch marks
>>
>>36515504
its feels like my banjos going to snap when i try to pull it down, i really don't want that happening.
>>
File: erttwfsd.png (666KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
erttwfsd.png
666KB, 3840x2160px
>>36515492
lucky lad, just do a few stretches and it'll fix itself in a while. Mine doesn't retract at all when erect and only a bit down when flaccid

have a look here
http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184
>>
>>36515515
no paint no gain mister.
I used to be the same.
>>
>>36515500
Checked

Meh, its alright lad. I've come to finally accept myself for the autist I am and don't beat myself up as much over it. In the end, I'm better for it.
>>
>>36515492
how often do you fap?

whenever you do fap just try to pull your foreskin down further, dont do anything silly like force it down, just stretch it and keep doing that eventually youll see youre making progress with how far it goes down and then at some point in the future, pop, itll go all the way down and show your entire glans
>>
adding nearly anyone in my suggested friends list on failbook who already has more than 2,500 friends already, am i gonna get reported? will anyone even care who i am if they just reject my request? ive probably sent about 30 requests in the last 10 minutes and already had 2 accepted
>>
>>36515568
No you're just going to be seen as "that creepy guy off facebook".
>>
>>36515568
i just add everyone who shows up in suggested friends. i have about 600 friends but i only actually know about 50 of them
>>
>>36515568

meh, dessy im already "that creepy guy from [x street]" to most people here, doesnt cut much ice with me
>>
>>36514708
I was thinking of dumping the lawnmower in his bed because he loves it so much.

>>36514723
Yeah, I'm all for saving a few pounds too but it isn't easily accessible requiring the whole shed to be emptied to retrieve it.

Its just taking up much needed walking space at this point.

>>36515068
In terms of bringing new things home there hasn't been much additions apart from a few items that he bought home from my grandparents house, two of which that stick out are a broken car light that plugs into the cigarette socket and a small step ladder. To be honest the step ladder has come in handy recently (but don't tell him that). I'm going to have a word with the relatives telling them not to feed his condition, the junk is mostly tucked away from view so most people don't know the extent of it.

However a local honey firm is going out of business so he's purchased a small stock pile of their honey, its not like there are other honey producers to buy from.

>>36515086
How bad are they and who will have to clean it when the time comes for selling their house?

>>36515102
At least its all in a single shed anon, I think when it starts spilling out into the garden it becomes a losing battle. I found 3 old motor bike tires around the back of ours which I secretly discarded over the weekend now that the local recycling centre takes them for free.

I even gave the shed a bit of a paint job with some paint I found at the bottom of a junk pile and cleared out lots of rotting foliage, the air certainly smells fresher around there now.
>>
>>36515594
>>36515574

quoted myself instead of you, i apologise, im still drunk from last night, with brings me to my next point....red wine and cola in a big glass...if you havent tried it, try it
>>
I wonder how clever I am in relation to the entire population. I don't think I am very smart cause I stopped after 2 AS levels but then I meet a lot of people and wonder if I'm really that bad. I guess we'll never know.
>>
File: 54658789.png (163KB, 524x388px) Image search: [Google]
54658789.png
163KB, 524x388px
>>36512496
here we go lad
think I've found the perfect music for rocket league. never really gave them a chance before but i'm fucking loving em desu.
~>mfw, stomping round the house playing air bagpipes
>>
>>36515625
baka, forgot muh song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI
>>
Is it true that if you see a bunch of trucks boys parked in front of and eating at a restaurant that it's the best place to eat? My dad used to always stop at whatever restaurant has a few trucks in front of it when we were traveling out of town. He says the truck boys know who has the best food. And the food was always good too.
>>
>>36515671
I wanna be a truck boy

>Do nothing but sit down all day and listen to music

I already do that
>>
>>36515596
>How bad are they and who will have to clean it when the time comes for selling their house?
Not terrible, it's not rubbish in every corner kind of hoarding but they have a lot of tat everywhere and there is so much stuff in the attic that their living room ceiling has started to sag down.
I think my mum and I will be the ones cleaning it all at the end
>>
Who else has a messed concentration span? I typed up a big youtube comment reply only to hit cancel in a brain fart moment.
>>
>>36515683
truck boys kicked my ass and pissed in my mouth
>>
>get dog to give me more motivation to leave house
>whenever I leave without him he has separation anxiety and barks at the window for as long as it takes until I come back
>leave the house less than I used to, only go out to walk him, and rush everywhere else I need to go so he doesn't stay upset for longer than necessary
>>
>>36515683
I had a truck for a while and want another one
>>
Yesterday I asked my mum if I was a weird kid when I was younger and she said "a little bit, love, yeah"
>>
>>36515685
Structural problems really brings out the denial in my experience, our house has started shifting causing window frames to buckle but my dad downplays it as "the house settling" even though the house is over 90 years old.

Are your grandparents keeping the items for themselves or do they intend on giving that useless collection of national geographic magazines to their grandkids for school work?
>>
>>36515694
Yeah I do stuff like this. I also sometimes type comments then think 'oh who cares' and delete them.
>>
>poor eyesight
>get glasses
>everything looks great
>6 months later
>everything is starting to look blurry again
>>
>>36515780
I always do this too. In fact while typing this message I thought "what's the point replying with this"
>>
Anyone know how to find an LSD dealer?
>>
Has anyone read Tommy Robinson's book? He seems like a bit of a lad.
>>
>>36515709
literally me, although i love him like i never thought i could love anything so thats something
>>
>>36515709
This is why I couldn't get a dog. I really want one but I don't want to leave him alone all day.
>>
>>36515801
>he fell for the optical jew
>>
>>36515805
Buying it of the DW seems to be the thing nowdays.
>>
File: Kumin 2.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kumin 2.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>36515093
You can do it lad.

I do the exact same thing.
>>
>>36515709
>he fell for the dog jew
>>
>>36515780
Same desu, its like we have something to say but expressing it becomes too convoluted. I just tried putting the teapot in the fridge instead of the milk, once I wake up in braindead mode it lasts all day usually.
>>
>>36515801
apparently you're meant to get them upgraded every year. it's been 4 years since I got mine, i'm as bad now as I was before I got them
>>
>>36515818
Well its still better than having no glasses where I can't see shit, I was bumping into things and clicking the wrong buttons on the computer before getting these.
>>
>>36514065
where'd you get / watch your JAVs?
>>
>>36515853
>he fell for the blame the jew meme
>>
>>36515810
Nope, but I might. He seems like a standup dude. I didn't know the shit he'd been though until I watched his Oxford Union speech.
>>
Kek I was perscribed glasses 15 years ago and I never wear them. What kind of loser cares about looking at shit in the distance anyway/
>>
>>36514065
Where'd you get/watch your stuff?
>>
Any other documentarians like Louis Theroux lads or is he a one off special?
>>
>>36515868
Its a bit of a con isn't it, I'm not looking forward to any more tests because the women there was very rude and said I was moaning after I went back to get them adjusted for my oddly shaped head.
>>
>supposed to be writing a presentation based on set criteria
>pretty sure it's going in the wrong direction
I really am a tosser for leaving it this late.
>>
>>36515902
Watch Michael Moore, lad :^)
>>
>>36515877
>>36515901
Not him, but try javbus, javlibrary, nyaa, akiba-online and empornium
>>
>>36515913
theyre all focused on amerijew politics tho lad
>>
>>36514065
I had one saved of a girl with grey hair fucking a dude while his girlfriend (and her sister) was close by. Made me fucking diamonds, but the link broke.
>>
>>36515937
I know. I was joking because michael moore is shite
>>
>>36515891
>he fell for the meme meme

Muted for 2 minutes. Holy shit this is getting ridiculous. I hate you you bloody robot bastard. Is this original enough for you you cunt. 1 minute to go now. What are you lads having for dinner I guess? Think I might enjoy a nice Carlos pizza from aldi tbqhwyl, then for dessert have a banana
>>
>>36515899
>What kind of loser cares about looking at shit in the distance anyway/

Looking at things in the distance is the least of my concerns, I can't even read the computer screen or walk around the house without the aid of glasses.

They have become vital enough that I don't care about how I look wearing them.
>>
>>36515947
ah sorry my autism got in the way there
>>
>>36514065
>rapey aggressive female vs submissive male
Sounds good. You got any reccs?
>>
>>36515952
Have you considered contacts lad?
>>
>>36515982
Don't worry, lad. My 'tism gets in the way sometimes too
>>
>>36516008
Not at this point, are they expensive compared to glasses?
>>
File: IMG_20170424_150825.jpg (1MB, 2990x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170424_150825.jpg
1MB, 2990x1836px
sleepy girl :3
>>
>>36515949
>he fell for the falling for the meme meme, meme
>>
>>36516020
give her a wash she looks dirty
>>
Konichiwa anon-san, do you likeu, boipucci-wa?
>>
>>36516020

Can someone explain the ':3' emoticon?
>>
>>36516047
Showa ussa uera boiya poosee
>>
File: toastywarm.jpg (1002KB, 990x1759px) Image search: [Google]
toastywarm.jpg
1002KB, 990x1759px
>>36516020
sleepy cat call?
>>
>>36516017
Depends how often you need new glasses - if you can go years without needing to replace a pair then yeah contacts will be more expensive
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 216x191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 216x191px
can someone recommend a good movie that's on one the streaming sites
>>
>>36516066
>>36516020
my cat would beat up both of your cats

he used to be feral
>>
File: 1481224548206.jpg (414KB, 583x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481224548206.jpg
414KB, 583x800px
>>36516075
Fallen angels (1995)
>>
>>>/ck/8851789

Ktuonhuterklpoofurobot
>>
>>36512496
Morning gents. Do you lads wank to your waifu? I just kinda can't.
>>
>>36516075
Dr Strangelove on Netfilx.
>>
>>36516060
He's a poofter
>>
If I 'follow' Tommy Robinson on fb will everyone be able to see?
>>
>>36516150

Yes, but who gives a fuck?
>>
>>36516020
>>36516066
Yeah alright. Here you go, lads
>>
>>36516162
Good point lad
>>
>>36516162
People who don't like time team I assume.
>>
>need new camera phone forcosplaying and social shit

>lg g4 - 2015 flagship 249quid
>honor 6x - chinkshit with good specs and a meme dual camera bit 2nd cam is only 2mb 220 quid
>huawei p8 regular - somewhat of a 2015 flagship but a small step down from g4 s6 and iphone 6. 199quid

Dunno if the 50 quid is worth it.

Ill keep it for 2 years though plus i need a nice camera so i can hang out and take lotsa pics with fellow cosplayers.

>using a fedora dedicated cam
>ever
>>
>>36516150
You could just say that you are doing it so you get a point of view of all sides. I'm pretty far left and I follow a few rightists on twitter don't have Facebook just to see what they're saying about Current Events.
>>
>>36516250
Yeah I follow tons of people, Antifa, Al Jazera, Syrian News Agency etc do it's not like I'm only following right wingers. Anyway everyone has already made their minds up about me after I voted leave and said the wage gap didnt exist.
>>
>>36516280
Yeah you should be alright then. More people should be following those who have opposing views anyway so if they ask you why you could try and convince them to do the same.
>>
File: ghDfnwMxBEXveZI-1600x900-noPad.jpg (10KB, 404x125px) Image search: [Google]
ghDfnwMxBEXveZI-1600x900-noPad.jpg
10KB, 404x125px
Official britfeel lobby music
https://youtu.be/UcCHRW8G9yY
>>
>watching music video
>look at comments
>"who's watching in the current year?"
>"this song is my childhood!"
>the song and video were released in 2014
>>
So UKIP are basically an anti-Islam party now? Risky move, dont think it'll work out.
>>
>>36516334
>reading YouTube comments
>EVER
>>
my phone got ruined yesterday lads, feels bad
>>
>>36516334
>Watch an interesting video on a slightly unusual subject
>"huh, looks like I'm in the weird part of youtube again!"
>8 million upvotes
>>
Ahhh just fuck my fucking life
>>
>>36512799
how do you dream of him though? are you just picturing their avatar? your just dreaming of a vocaloid then aren't you?
>>
Watch this important message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzbkGXUFaiY
>>
>>36516387
Did you drop it on the floor like a twat
>>
File: 1492989260377.png (940KB, 879x936px) Image search: [Google]
1492989260377.png
940KB, 879x936px
>>36516334
I got this but with videos from 2009/2010.

Once I went into old music vids from that time just to get angry at the comments of people saying "MUSIC WAS BETTER BACK THEN WHAT HAPPENED" and "MY CHILDHOOD" even though it was as shite then as it is now
>>
gg/E305nc just checking it up mates
>>
File: 1492527488193.jpg (238KB, 1337x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1492527488193.jpg
238KB, 1337x1289px
>>36516398
>watching a jerk chicken recipe video
>comment section full of autistic Jamaicans who insist its not real jerk chicken because Its cooked in an oven instead of on a barbecue
>>
>>36516128
no, but I struggle having a wank to somebody I actually like. wanking's all about being degenerate for me. I prefer to be romantic with the waify desu, I've not even looked for lewds,
>>
I really wish we could purge the lenfags ITT
>>
let's get some fookin choons on lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48JhG2bMQ4
>>
>>36516424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ3ez9MYfA0
>>
File: thisanon.png (13KB, 741x104px) Image search: [Google]
thisanon.png
13KB, 741x104px
>>36516424

This anon knows the truth about Xi
>>
File: Quintessentially British TV.png (270KB, 672x700px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessentially British TV.png
270KB, 672x700px
>>36509585
Isle of white girls edition

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites boy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful big black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
>>
>>36516430
no, my "mate" pushed me in the water at the lake yesterday
>>
>>36516459
https://youtu.be/J9gKyRmic20

Gjk
>>
>>36516494
you know len irl?

what's he like
>>
Check check cheque chick
>>
Managed to drive in busy traffic to tesco without fucking up, school kids all over too cause it was leaving time. Still shaking and feeling sick from it but its progress.

They didn't even have the bulgar wheat+quinoa mix I wanted
>>
>>36516507
he's a greasy one
>>
You lads remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
>>
>>36516459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlb57uzn1zE

Guilty pleasure of mine.
>>
File: 50732411_p0.jpg (110KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
50732411_p0.jpg
110KB, 355x369px
>>36516542
>you'll never lick the grease off len
>>
>>36516459
love this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHrMnP5L1Xc
>>
>>36516545
For some reason we listened to this in year 8 music.
>>
File: albolenist-140924506642.jpg (585KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
albolenist-140924506642.jpg
585KB, 1280x1920px
Any unilads know how eduroam works in terms of IP's? I can seem to post from my laptop, but my Ipad came up as perma-banned today (havn't posted from it in a good two days). Wondering how many people I'm sharing an IP with? Apparently the IP I was using was banned for pizza?
>>
>>36516571
What kind of music do you listen to now in year 9 music class?
>>
>>36516585
Only the dankest meme rap this side of 2004
>>
File: 1479490501276.jpg (77KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479490501276.jpg
77KB, 300x250px
>>36516559
>>36516542
>>36516507
lenfags must die
>>
>>36516491
The white girls at Camberwell college of arts wont stop talking about this ffs
>>
>>36516576
They could be using MAC address banning or maybe the Ipad is using a mobile network or some other weird configuration.
>>
>>36515709
You need to train that out of him

If you're anything like me though, you'll kind of miss it, but it's better for you both in the long run
>>
>posting vintage Britney to try and get me to break my nofap streak
Nice try satan
>>
>>36516620
I have no idea how to train it out of him, I've spent this past year trying to make him stop.
>>
>>36516606
Had to google that because I'm not very good with the cyber.
>>
>>36516634
how long have you been going for now?
>>
>>36516548
i'm a fan of old scooter stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5K0j_dOvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wquCCFvbNhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVjeheaFfsM
>>
>>36516640
You have the internet. It'll have every single trick in the book for stopping that

Even if your dog is an absolute moron and is 10 years old, it can be done, will just take longer
>>
>>36516542
But he seems so nice and well-adjusted, being a bender aside. I thought he'd look after himself.
>>
File: 1492994580241.jpg (976KB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1492994580241.jpg
976KB, 1875x1250px
>>36516531
This plate is your fate

jj
>>
Hello, this is Richards dad and I would appreciate it if you could let me know if my son posts on here again.

He's not allowed on this website anymore but I suspect that he's managed to bypass the net nanny filters.
>>
>>36516634

try some of this lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BGAryS37oo
>>
>>36516659
A week. It started because I've become too depressed to wank desu. Cant even fantasise about a woman wanting me now.
>>
>>36516679
>>36516542
This is fake news, hes not greasy at all.
>>
>>36516680

I absolutely love britfeel desu

Morning fags won't even get this
>>
>>36516712
left your name on
>>
>>36516683

We haven't seen him for a while mark, I think the filters must have worked
>>
>>36516683
you're doing it wrong lad. richards dad is meant to have god awful grammar and punctuation.

his awful grammar is meant to reflect his stupidity.

if you're going to carry on with my character, i would appreciate it if you done it properly.
>>
File: 1492722992825.jpg (143KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1492722992825.jpg
143KB, 640x853px
Can we do something about this bloody op image? I mean, the quality is fantastic, but
>May
>Farage
I know it's satirising the hopless, broken brittain thing but at this point my comfy is being tread on. We could even change the qt chav girl and put a picture of poley in a wig instead, but that might be too far.
>>
File: 1460743988084.jpg (5KB, 177x120px) Image search: [Google]
1460743988084.jpg
5KB, 177x120px
>>36516701
>mfw I slept for 16 hours and missed last night
Night crew best crew
>>
Fuck, how do I turn that off. I don't want my son to think i'm a hypocrite for coming here.
>>
>>36516680

Can someone explain this, is this the emergence of a dank new meme?
>>
>>36516748
>>mfw I slept for 16 hours and missed last nigh

You missed the birth of the plate meme
>>
>>36516752
Its a concept meme drafted up by a secret britfeel meme consortium
>>
Lads I think I fancy Poleaboo
>>
>>36516771
REEEEE I HATE MY LIFE
At least I was here for the adventures of canlad
>>
>>36516712
no need to hide it mark, get it blasting out. I used to love playing wipeout listening to them in the 90's
fucking forgot one of my favourites desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RneoccuJwY
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>36516542
>greasy

Lenlad confirmed for being the greasy strangler.
>>
>>36516781
has there even been any pics since he started transitioning? I need to see that hairy boypucci
>>
>>36516786
>At least I was here for the adventures of canlad

Another anon was shilling a website where you can do short surveys for instant payout, and I managed to get another 90p today, but I only managed to get tesco own brand diet coke for that.

Oh well, I get paid at midnight
>>
i live near a high school, college and uni. its torture going out and seeing qt girls everywhere and knowing that you will never be with them.
>>
>be docanon
>plan on watching nothing but documentaries for a month
>get bored of them
>watch nothing instead
Trying to get back into the swing of things with this slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGLuEhAkpaI&index=49&list=PL0vcsrxTSWngWLpHcLnnncafNsgUybC3M
>>
>>36514736
every SINGLE time my dad always says the exact same thing

>ahhh, the kraken awakes!

gets on my nerves lads
>>
>>36516751
why do you keep putting your name lad
>>
Between 1am and 3am, a secret council of Britfeel elders draft and test new memes for use the next day.
>>
>>36516804
>tesco own brand diet coke
I cant imagine how foul that must be
>>
>>36516813
>live near
do you not go to any of them? not that it would make a difference And which uni lado?
>>
>>36516795
But Len doesn't have a giant todger
>>
>>36516799
He posted a picture of his spicy little paki titties.
>>
>>36515093
im in this exact situation lad, im just about managing to play wow again. its practically a miracle that i have something i can spend more than half an hour doing, again.
>>
>>36516832
It automatically puts it there when I go to post, oh jesus I don't want my son to find out about this so it'll be our little secret.
>>
>>36516813
Become a serial killer lad. Prime location.
>>
>>36516824
did you watch that mental asylum doc I recommended
what was that witch doc you watched, that sounded good desu
>>
>>36516813
>don't live or work near any education establishment
Theres a uni in the city I work in but it's so far away you never see any.
>>
>>36516878
See it just happened to you too, I think that gook implemented it.
>>
File: harold-shipman.jpg (7KB, 257x159px) Image search: [Google]
harold-shipman.jpg
7KB, 257x159px
what should i have for lunch, lads?
>>
>>36516869
just delete it lad, it just came up om mine saying leave the name blank on mine and I've just deleted it
>>
>Asleep from 3am to noon
>Tired

I'm off for a cheeky nap lads, back in a bit. Hope I don't miss a dank new meme while I'm gone
>>
>>36516542
>>36516854
Cruel lies, len is a clean boy with a good sized willy
>>
Probably gonna nip to Tesco for a cheeky snack on the way home from work lads, what should I get?
>>
File: 1il_original.jpg (64KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1il_original.jpg
64KB, 540x540px
>>36516900
fuck, ignore shipman lads
>>
>>36516878
I did thanks. Heavy stuff, have a mental illness myself so crazy to think only a short time ago that would probably happen to me. This is the witch doc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv-JDUfADiw
>>
>>36516902
You do know that he is just a character and he is having you on?
>>
>>36516900

A peanut butter sandwich and a bag of crisps
>>
>>36516902
Testing testing testing. Is there an address where I can write to the site admins and suggest a change.
>>
>>36516900
Wonder what sandwiches old Shippers ate?
>>
>>36516917
>tfw you go to Lancaster uni but havn't been to the castle
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E45fogGN_Y8

What you listening to lads?
>>
>>36516894
yeah but I forgot to delete it
(Me)>>36516902
and this shouldn't have it either
TA DA
>>
File: e16.jpg (73KB, 749x958px) Image search: [Google]
e16.jpg
73KB, 749x958px
>>36516865
legion was probably the last game I played and stuck with for a couple of weeks. I don't know about it desu, are you playing private server or retail? I resubbed a couple of months ago but logged in once and had no will to do anything.

I really do want to play something like WoW though to kill time. Just seems boring and dull as fuck unless you have a guild to raid with I guess
>>
>>36516930

Probably just chicken or ham, something like that
>>
>>36516922
hm, i havent had a pb sandwich in a while, i just might
>>
Lads I am going to come up with a seriously wacky character today.

Can't wait to unleash him on the thread.
>>
>>36516854
Len has a nice penis as far as I'm aware
>>
>>36516921
maybe, but we can't think every post is somebody taking the piss
got to give him a chance eh
>>
>>36516865
I've started playing again recently aswell. Levelled a Warlock to 60 then used the free boost with legion a few days ago. Really enjoying it so far. Bit pissed I didn't get it on release now though.
>>
File: shipgrumpy.jpg (19KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
shipgrumpy.jpg
19KB, 285x214px
We should create a new meme

THE BEARDED DOCTOR
>>
>>36516989
Would you mind posting it then
>>
>>36516844
No, i'm a neet but my mum will probably force me to go soon
>>
>>36517011
Trying to force a meme probably wont work m8
>>
Here we go lads, its britfeel's dankest edition!

>>36517070
>>36517070
>>
File: fateplate.jpg (976KB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [Google]
fateplate.jpg
976KB, 1875x1250px
>>36517075

Thats what you think m8, my crockery here has other ideas
>>
>>36517117
Lol

What age are you?
>>
can someone post a thread that isn't memeforcing? the china flag n shit.>>36517080
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.