[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sad .png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad .png
80KB, 500x421px
>be me
>junior year of college
>Friends with a lot of chads but virtually zero chance with girls
>Very skinny, sort of manlet (5'9")
>befriend cute freshman on social media
>asks me to hang out
>Shows a lot of interest
>My autistic ass thinks it's just her trying to talk to my friends through me at best or just her being nice
>Don't realize she's into me
>Finally in December fall very hard for her, first girl that's ever been this interested in me
>By now she's moved on and is probably more annoyed by my presence than anything
>Go home for the holidays
>Get wasted second night back, text her about how depressed and suicidal I am
>She takes an immediate concern for me and becomes really close
>tell her about how i feel for her
>She says just friends
>January we fray a little
>I become a full on alcoholic and distance myself from her
>one day she asks me why we stopped talking
>feel really bad about it and tell her how I don't trust her and don't think she likes me
>she gives me a hug and tells me she's my friend, I almost break down
>we keep going as friends and get much much closer
>She shows active interest in maintaining our friendship, telling me she misses me when we haven't hung out for a while
>She blows a freshman chad and tells me about how they're dating now
>Starts becoming more roastie-like
>Makes fun of me for being a virgin even after I've told her I'm insecure about relationships
>Junior Chad friends start growing to hate her as they see her blatantly using me
>Freshman chad leaves her and I cheer her up, we spend more time together
>Junior chads keep telling me how pathetic it is for me to spend time with her
>Tfw want to leave her because I feel like I'm just a beta obiter
>Tfw can't imagine leaving her because of how much support she's given me and how close we are

Fuck this existence man, I just wanna leave
>>
>>36509329
I'm also around your age, same height and really skinny. I'm an actual *recovering* alcoholic though, i have liver problems but only drink at night (not a virgin tho, 8 girls down fuck with me)

Here's what you do OP. Tell her you want to bang, or get together and give her a kiss or try to hold her hand or something, get her drunk if you have to. If she denies you, then just leave her ass. You never know maybe you could get it in, retard. Also

>2017
>Confiding in women you want to bang.

Anon you're supposed to only tell ugly girls about how depressed you are, not hot ones you want to plow.
>>
>>36509411
I remember in January getting drunk more nights than I was sober and I actually started drinking one night when I was facetiming with her during break. On the one hand, it's been positive for me now that I can get into more university parties with my alcohol, but on the other hand, whenever I get depressed or stressed I get the urge to drink. Virtually the only thing holding me back is the inconvenience of all of it. I managed to survive by cutting it with water so I wouldn't be hungover.

I mean, reasonably speaking, I think that I could get it in with her but it's a matter of time. She says she wants me to stay in touch with her and she's going away for the summer, but maybe next year I'll try and see.
>>
>>36509411
She says I have nice abs and other stacies have said I have a cute face (again it's mostly the skinny part and also my autism), so I think I might stand a chance.
>>
>>36509527
You'll be fine my man. Show off those abs or whatever on tinder or something. I don't usually do that but whatever works
>>
>>36509329
I'm so sick of this shit with you faggots.

Look you're in college. Don't even concern yourself with these people you only have yourself to blame for fucksake for being ap ussy too.
>>
>>36509329
Fucking hell i would have being this woman. Immagine being forced to pretend to be this guys freind because if you dont he'll kill himslef
>>
>>36510003
>dude it's soooooooo easy to meet girls in college there's pussy everywhere bro

Not the case. I've been here 2 years, 1 date, 0 sex, 0 girls interested beyond some gay ass small talk outside of a party while bumming smokes. That's all I can fucking get. I try too. I go to the gym every day. I befriend the Chads. I do Accounting. I'm kind of like OP. I can't get a single girl at all. My friends bring back girls left and right, I talk to them and they think I'm funny or whatever, but sexually? Not even on the fucking radar. It pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>36510073
You're just a wonder faggot who is afraid of sealing the deal
>>36509329
You are just clingy
>>
00 Buckshot to the brainstem will clear that problem right up. Remember to apply with a shotgun.
>>
>persona 5 launched, tell all my friends i got the sweet preorder early
>girl in one my uni classes, out of nowhere starts msging me and we converse to this day (arguments about whos best girl/boy)
>out of the blue she asks me to "hang out" with her
>i barely know her but she instantly became my oneitis (autism)
>found out shes gonna move to a different uni next semester
>she probably has a bf

Should i give up now or face the possible failure later?
>>
>>36510068
I mean I'm not like ultra depressed or anything it was just that one point and whenever I reduce my communication with her, she always tries to pick it up even if she sees me conversing with other people. Like for instance, I was with a few of my chad friends getting breakfast and she passed by us and said "hi" and I ignored her and she messaged me about it later.

The whole question of like suicide is pretty much out of our friendship now but we both support each other a lot, she supports me when I get depressed and such, and I support her when she gets the same feelings.
>>
>>36510073
>do accounting

hey man I do Math/Econ, I was seriously considering accounting. I know that fucking feel, whenever i Hang out with the chads stacies don't really mind me (I'm not like a super autist, I'll just occasionally get quiet or ditch parties or make a socially retarded comment here and there), and I actually befriended a stacy to talk about the girl in my original post and she said that I'm chill and she'd be glad to have me "be clingy" with her (I told her that i was worried the freshman was getting annoyed at me becoming clingy),

But no pussy whatsoever. Even the chads just tell to me wait and I'll find someone.
>>
>>36510306
It is better to taste honey and get stung by a bee than never tasting the sweet stuff..

Just prepare yourself for the pain and man up
>>
>>36509329
You are a clingy weak nigger and you have no one else to blame than yourself. Life comes with decisions and consequences. Fuck you. Kys already or stop whining
>>
>>36511163
>shaming people for trying to build relationships with people

NEET?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.