[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is not actively suicidal but considers suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Who else here is not actively suicidal but considers suicide to be on the table? I.e. it's not a taboo for them like it is for most?

I'm not currently in circumstances that would lead to it, but the thought that I could, and would do it if I felt it necessary is always in the back of my mind.
>>
I'm doing the long game suicide by having a terrible diet and living a sedentary lifestyle. If being alive becomes too unbearable I have no qualms with leaping off a bridge.
>>
>>36509046
Passive suicidal ideation is still a worrying thing.
Think about killing myself everyday. Almost went through with it last october. Drunk, rifle at my throat. Couldnt do it at that point.
But ill get there eventually.
I feel like i deserve to die and my life is shit and worthless anyway. Its a comfort to know i have an emergency stop but it also feels like the more just option than just living on.
>>
It's an impulse that sometimes get too hard to fight for me, i get this overwhelming urge to kill myself and i usually hurt myself or have some kind of hyperventilating screaming to myself mental breakdown. I figure it's better to kill myself than live like this although i know its what some people want and i dont want to feed into their bullshit and i dont want to make my mom cry she'll probably kill herself too

im over it though its no big deal
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson-ducati1.png (391KB, 534x351px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson-ducati1.png
391KB, 534x351px
>>36509099
I worry about my health with regards to my appearance somewhat because I want the option of engaging with society, but similarly, I have no problem with dangerous activities that could kill me in a split-second, motorcycling, racing cars, flying small planes. I do all of those and I'm actually less anxious when doing so than in day-to-day life.
>>
>>36509154
>It's an impulse that sometimes get too hard to fight for me, i get this overwhelming urge to kill myself and i usually hurt myself or have some kind of hyperventilating screaming to myself mental breakdown. I figure it's better to kill myself than live like this although i know its what some people want and i dont want to feed into their bullshit and i dont want to make my mom cry she'll probably kill herself too

Do you have underlying depression or do the episodes come out of nowhere?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.