[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0091.jpg (24KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
24KB, 470x313px
Women shouldnt be allowed to shit
>>
>>36509006
only if it's into my dirty, salivating mouth while I touch myself.
>>
File: Up close and Personal.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Up close and Personal.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>36509019
I concur, My good sir, ENJOY!
>>
>>36509006
i dunno but trannies should wear diapers so bathrooms arent an issue

its their problem to deal with, not ours
>>
>>36509049
Brilliant. Get North Carolina on the phone.
>>
>>36509006
You wouldn't come home one night to an ecstatic woman only to find out that she was jittery bc she wants to take a dump
>>
>>36509006
how come? does the idea of a female digestive system bother you?
>>
>>36509108
How could it not disgust you?
This dudes gay lmao
>>
>>36509006
Caught my gf pooping...so I broke up with her
She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.
>>
>>36509183
i lauguh
>>
>>36509036
jesus, thanks for killing my boner.
>>
>>36509183

my fuggen sides are killing me
>>
>>36509006
>Women shouldnt be allowed to shit
But then they'll die
OHHH
>>
>>36509006
They would fill up and explode.
>>
>>36509036
i don't know why i clicked on this but i mainly came away from it feeling like this was probably a great poop

it doesn't even look like she needed to wipe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.