[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best day to go to the beach?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

What is the best day to go to the beach?
>>
>>36508847

SUNday, of course!
>>
>>36508847
Everyday when you live in socal. I went yesterday and im going again tomorrow
>>
The middle of winter when it's raining so that no one else is there. It's comfy to sit on the beach watching the rain fall into the ocean.
>>
File: serene.jpg (465KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
serene.jpg
465KB, 633x973px
Any day just go after the sun goes down, bring a bottle of booze and enjoy

Also swimming in the dark whist drunk is super comfy
>>
when is it not a good day to go to the beach?

>>36508873
read this and laughed. socal here as well and i feel the same. hahahahaha :) go to abbot kinney on a saturday and god damn enjoy the love

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSuEliZgWJG/ get some flowers for mother
>>
>>36509032
Dude I was just at venice like a week ago haha got my nose pierced with my girlfriend
>>
>>36509076
>travelling to Venice
>piercings
>girlfriend

What are you doing here?
>>
File: [email protected] (321KB, 2340x1560px) Image search: [Google]
ohhcouture_leoniehanne_AbuDhabi_Escada-1-1-1170x780@2x.jpg
321KB, 2340x1560px
>>36509076
take her to the butcher's daughter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wanna go. i was there yesterday and damn i want to live on abbot kinney. have you tried first fridays yet?
>>
I hate going to the beach because I have no friends to go to the beach with. I just moved to Florida and I honestly have no idea how to make friends.
>>
>>36509076
actually take her to wabi sabi too. gjelina. all are good. and wow both of you are intense lolol
>>
>>36509252
Ive been here for years. I was super greasy and gross in highschool. Met her online.

>>36509293
Nahhh id want to live a little bit away from that scene. Too much foot traffic. Ill have to check it out.

>>36509323
Ahhh we were there last week. Pretty gud man
>>
or kreation / cafe gratitude. their food

lemonade was closed this weekend in venice. noooooo so i tried one of the places i listed above and it was bomb b

>>36509351
haha wait you were? YES

and poke is so good whew

i didn't try the bar but will next time!
>>
>>36509426
Theres this bomb place right at muscle beach that sells like 2 dollar tacos. Super bomb
>>
>be indian
>go to beach
>step in poo
>swim in poo
>literally poo in an ocean of poo
>tfw
>>
>>36509489
nice. you should take her to el matador beach, palos verdes for privacy, mulholland drive to view the city at night, or this one beach i forgot the name but its a secret location and someone brought me there and we hit golf balls off ocean cliffs into the crashing waves from above. was really fun
>>
er nvm ignore palos verdes/ laguna is better.
i meant paradise cove

ahhhhh malibu i wanna go
if only pch wasn't like 2 roads lmao lame traffic
>>
>>36509520
I think I know the place you're taking about. Since I lived out in eagle rock we would go up to the observatory for a nice view.

>>36509538
Fuck like 3 weeks ago I was at paradise cove and the fog was so thick I couldn't see 10 feet ahead of me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.