[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw alt-right cyborg >literally cucked my communist roommate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1492679551365.png (831KB, 796x682px) Image search: [Google]
1492679551365.png
831KB, 796x682px
>tfw alt-right cyborg
>literally cucked my communist roommate (fucked the girl he likes and gives free weed)
>no longer a virgin

AMA boys
>>
>unironically calling yourself "alt-right"

I think you need to return to reddit.
>>
>be teenage retard from /r/the_donald
>make up some bullshit story on /r9k/
Kill yourself you disgusting reddit cancer.
>>
>tfw /pol/ comes here and role plays as alt right Chads hoping to convince you that changing your political beliefs will somehow magically fix your social anxiety

They're not the only group doing this either. Be aware robots. These people see you in a moment of weakness and think you are easy to brainwash. See them for what they are. Nothing more than opportunistic parasites.
>>
>>36508699
That's what I call distribution of wealth ;)
>>
cool story bro

mind if i save it
>>
>>36508729
I believe in white countries for white people, a decreased welfare state (almost non existent, my welfare policy is called Social Darwinism), and a return to the values that our civilization was built upon. I am not a traditional republican or conservative, so I guess "alt-right" is what fits me.

>>36508743
Dead serious bro.
Fucked her good.
6/10 art major, lasted 10 minutes
>>
>>36508787
I think you are telling the truth, congrats
>>
>>36508787
>10 minutes
Fucking loser lmao
>>
kind of a dick move isnt it?
>>
>>36508699
>literally cucked
Literally cuckolding is a woman cheating on her boyfriend or husband. Fucking a girl "he likes" is not literally cuckolding.
>>
>>36508787
i just call it autism
>>
>>36508787
Fuck you. Find another board. This is the home of NEETs.
>>
>>36508839
She didn't want him, she wanted me
>>36508867
I've been going here for 5 years
>>36508826
I almost nutted during the handjob but kept my cool
>>36508807
I'd post pics but I need to figure out how to blur her face and my dick
>>
>>36508923
I don't give a shit if you were here when people were still calling each other gentlemen. WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE YOU NEUROTYPICAL TRASH.

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People like you bitch about the Jews then endlessly defend the systems put in place to keep them rich. You defend taking away what little the people who choose to opt out can manage to get. You don't care about our disabilities or psychological problems. You are our enemy. Fuck you. Fuck the man who raised you. Fuck your job. Fuck your beliefs and fuck your desires. Normie normie normie scum, wageslaving is mighty dumb. Another day spent making your master rich, mighty proud of being another man's bitch.
>>
>>36508699
should've physically removed him from your room mate
>>
>>36508787
>I believe in white countries for white people
Are you prepared to take a DNA test? I believe in the one drop rule.
>>
>>36508699
Is a hotdog a samich?
>>
File: putinmashup.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
putinmashup.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>36508787
>10 minutes

Holy shit he's totally serious
>>
>>36509058
I guarantee you I have no Negroid blood or Asiatic blood.
>>
>>36509115
I guarantee you that you're a disgusting normal faggot who is on the wrong board.
>>
>>36509115
>didn't rule out Latino
>>
>>36509011
This. Then again, true about wage slavery, but not working isn't the answer. But honestly, i dont blame you, i blame society.

Yeah anyway if he wasn't fucking her first it isn't cucking. And if so, if he doesn't shoot your ass he's probably not a real communist.
>>
>>36509115
I could guarantee that you do
>>
>>36509142
Yeah you're just a normal faggot who stole some poor sap's girl. Fuck you Chad, we're on his side. Gulag for you.
>>
>that timestamp
>leddot tier ama
Yeah, file this under things that didn't happen, this was just made in response to an earlier troll thread >>>36500453
>>
>>36509194
>not living on the glorious west coast

Fuck you east coast nigger
Enjoy your shithole
I made this thread at 9 PM
>>
>>36509235
>not knowing how servers work
The website still runs off of one timezone.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.