[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /R9K/ i have a 14 year old brother who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: d0gg0.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
d0gg0.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
Please help me /R9K/ i have a 14 year old brother who's turning 15 in November. I'm his older sister, I'm only older by a few years. My parents don't know what to do. He doesn't listen to them whatsoever. All he does is smoke all day and leave the house at 6 pm and come back at 12 AM, my parents think he might be depressed so they're trying their best not to do something that might push him off the edge. and the worst part is, he probably is depressed. He doesn't speak English (keep your illegal immigrant comments, we live in our home country) has no social media whatsoever and he only goes on youtube to watch videos of motorbikes and cars, so it can't be something he picked up off of the internet. When my mom tries to wake him up in the morning for school he just keeps yelling. and not the okay kind, he actually fucking yells so loud and threatens her. He's always had anger issues. Since he was little. He yells a lot. so does my dad though. He missed about 6 weeks in total of school so far because he just doesnt fucking go. If he does go, he ditches school by atleast 9 AM and takes a bus to a falafel place or something. (We live in the middle east) we dont have a lot of therapists or anything like that here so there's absolutely no one to talk to about this. It's 7 in the morning and I'm typing this after my brother woke up for school normally then as soon as the bus came, he pretended to go downstairs then didn't take the bus. Please someone help me. On top of that my dad blames my mom and calls her a nutcase. My mother is the most loving person and most compassionate and the most rational person I know. This really hurts. My mom cried to me yesterday and she thinks she's gonna lose her son to suicide and she doesn't know what to do, she feels helpless. Her own son is right fucking there, and she's doing everything in her power to make him feel loved. Please someone tell me what to do. I want to help my mother, and my brother ultimately. I can't take this anymore.
>>
Tell him you'll give him a brojob if he stays in school all week
>>
>>36508301
Redpill the little shit and tell him he is not going to be shit if he doesn't stop being a pathetic self centered self loathing faggot.
>>
Go to Rojava and Join the YPJ.
>>
Read a parenting book or some shit. Your first step will be to connect with him. Get your parents to let him know that he can talk to them. If they didn't raise him well and they have a bad relationship, leverage your influence over your brother or at the very least help him yourself. He needs to know that you guys care about him. You also have to identify and solve issues that he may be having. There is not always one but a lot of the time there is a reason for his behaviour such as hanging out with bad people, being bullied, etc. Show him how badly his life will turn out if he continues on this path. By showing that you care about him, he will be less likely to kill himself because he will be afraid of hurting you.
>>
File: 1490233788814.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
1490233788814.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>36508301
Teach him how to tie a noose properly.
>>
desu he is most of the way there to becoming a shit person

play with his heart strings a little bit and tell him one day he will regret the choices he has made. there will be a point where he can't return from them, which will negatively affect his longterm future

don't get law enforcement involved but try to take him to a councilor to open up. maybe family counciling is the best since your family sounds disfunctional

what country btw?

find out what his long term goals are (ie going to college, becoming a doctor/politician, things like that) and try to tell him that people who want to do good things dont act like that in their youth
>>
>>36508301
Rape him then make him addicted to your pussy. Maintain dominance throughout then make him go to school to continue fucking you.
>>
>>36508301
For starters, ask for advice somewhere better than this shithole.

Try reddit, unironically.
>>
>older sister
>sister
>FEMALE

Explains why he acts depressed - it's because he is. I'd blow myself up if I had an older sister. Disgusting roastie please leave.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.